Mold Variations Testing

We are not dicussing B for stamina. We were saying that it is useful to use it as testing because the tip shape has low fluctuations in friction, so we are controlling that variable in order to test mold differences.
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:22 PM)blah Wrote: Stop giving your opinion, it's carp and no one wants it. Just keep it to yourself and move on.

no it´s not carp because i´m right.. this guy tests only prove my point and you´re i´m open minded.. show me tests of Earth mold 1 beeing better... i teststed it and if you don´t believe it it´s your problem.. i have the right to give my opinion because i tested it... and that guy saying that B is not for tests it´s really carp!
Dude he's the moderater. He can ban you. Lips_sealed
Hes not just a mod, but an epic one at that ^^

Sorry, OFF-TOPIC, but I just had to say it.

My advice would be to ignore him, and make simple use of the report button...
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:27 PM)Ricko Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:22 PM)blah Wrote: Stop giving your opinion, it's carp and no one wants it. Just keep it to yourself and move on.

no it´s not carp because i´m right.. this guy tests only prove my point and you´re i´m open minded.. show me tests of Earth mold 1 beeing better... i teststed it and if you don´t believe it it´s your problem.. i have the right to give my opinion because i tested it... and that guy saying that B is not for tests it´s really carp!

He's telling you that because you're wrong! It's not we just guess. It is well known that the whole D series is better than B for stamina. These tests are a fluke. All other testing has shown that mold 1 is better!
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:46 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: He's telling you that because you're wrong! It's not we just guess. It is well known that the whole D series is better than B for stamina.

Guys, stop the discussion. get out

1. Earth (mold 1) is proven to be better for Stamina with the D series bottoms.
2. Yes, they were DF145...
3. Clear Wheels DO MATTER.
4. If you want to see more testings, I will do them when I get two new WDs.

THAT'S ALL. Mystery Solved
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:46 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:27 PM)Ricko Wrote:

He's telling you that because you're wrong! It's not we just guess. It is well known that the whole D series is better than B for stamina. These tests are a fluke. All other testing has shown that mold 1 is better!
i know that WD is better but B is for tests..................
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:50 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:46 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: He's telling you that because you're wrong! It's not we just guess. It is well known that the whole D series is better than B for stamina.

Guys, stop the discussion. get out

1. Earth (mold 1) is proven to be better for Stamina with the D series bottoms.
2. Yes, they were DF145...
3. Clear Wheels DO MATTER.
4. If you want to see more testings, I will do them when I get two new WDs.

THAT'S ALL. Mystery Solved

it´s aquila vs aquila so in this case it doesn´t matter.. also the results will be the same because b vs b it´s the best for tests..
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:59 PM)Ricko Wrote: it´s aquila vs aquila so in this case it doesn´t matter.. also the results will be the same because b vs b it´s the best for tests..

Time changes everything. Serious
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:43 PM)littlechipz Wrote: Hes not just a mod, but an epic one at that ^^

Sorry, OFF-TOPIC, but I just had to say it.

My advice would be to ignore him, and make simple use of the report button...

ignore me? why? because i´m saying that one mold is better than other? you´re the guys that need to chill out.. no one can talk around here.. all i see is nerds disagreeing with me.. dude i´m just saying what i saw i love beyblade hobby and i want to participate too.. if i said that i tested it it´s because it´s true.. also if you´re reporting my posts that´s mean and very stupid... i´m not spamming i´m just talking about the molds.. tht´s the point of this thread after all... so guys chill out.. don´t be nerds.. and don´t think you know everything just because someone older said to you... you´re not beeing open-minded
hmmm lets see someone who has been here for 4-5 days saying something wrong vs people who have seen the testing done and know more because they have been here longer know what's right

and earth mold 2 is heavier and weight= more friction (because the weight pushes the bey down) and more friction= less stamina
yes b is good but if a new stamina part comes outand it wins against a mediocre stamina part (b) then it isnt good, you need to test it vs top tier parts (wd/sd) to see if it is the best stamina part

end, no more of this
(Jan. 06, 2011  4:19 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: hmmm lets see someone who has been here for 4-5 days saying something wrong vs people who have seen the testing done and know more because they have been here longer know what's right

and earth mold 2 is heavier and weight= more friction (because the weight pushes the bey down) and more friction= less stamina
yes b is good but if a new stamina part comes outand it wins against a mediocre stamina part (b) then it isnt good, you need to test it vs top tier parts (wd/sd) to see if it is the best stamina part

end, no more of this

we finished this ages ago and you don't know the full details. Why dig it back up?

I think you should research more physics before you start making misleading comments.
(Jan. 06, 2011  4:19 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: hmmm lets see someone who has been here for 4-5 days saying something wrong vs people who have seen the testing done and know more because they have been here longer know what's right

end, no more of this

i´m saying that B is good for TESTS! and Earth Mold 2 is better... what about more weight in outside more stmaina?? bull is heavier and is the best clear wheel!
what, i know physics, and yes its right, but this is beyblade, and guess what testing was done proving earth1>earth2 for stamina and for defence earth2>earth1, i know much more about beyblade then you, even if you know more about physics

edit: yes more weight focused on the outside of the wheel is good, but earth2 puts more weight in the centre of the wheel, and also if you searched the forum you would see that less weight= better stamina (think of libra it put the weight it the outside of the wheel but it wass not that great at stamina because of its weight), and bull is the best for stamina because of it almost perfect weight distribution
No. Ldrago II is the heaviest. Tongue_out
(Jan. 06, 2011  4:28 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: what, i know physics, and yes its right, but this is beyblade, and guess what testing was done proving earth1>earth2 for stamina and for defence earth2>earth1, i know much more about beyblade then you, even if you know more about physics

you know nothing.. you don´t understand you may have knowledge but that don´t make you an inteligent guy- of topic... what matters to molds... Earth mold 2 is indeed better and you know why? because i see it wth my eyes.. and you´re knowledge can´t beat what i saw.. i saw mold 2 better and weight in outside= more stamina... that´s one of the reasons that beyblade MFB is better than plastic ones.. because metal wheels have more weight and focused in outside.. some more than others... that´s what i call weight distribution.. and Earth mold 2 has great weight distribution and is heavier than mold 1 not on center but on the outside! also weight on the center= less stamina.. that´s why MF are not good on stamina too.. just think a bit.... you don´t know more than me... remember that this website don´t teach you all about beyblade...
(Jan. 06, 2011  4:35 PM)Ricko Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  4:28 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: what, i know physics, and yes its right, but this is beyblade, and guess what testing was done proving earth1>earth2 for stamina and for defence earth2>earth1, i know much more about beyblade then you, even if you know more about physics

you know nothing.. you don´t understand you may have knowledge but that don´t make you an inteligent guy- of topic... what matters to molds... Earth mold 2 is indeed better and you know why? because i see it wth my eyes.. and you´re knowledge can´t beat what i saw.. i saw mold 2 better and weight in outside= more stamina... that´s one of the reasons that beyblade MFB is better than plastic ones.. because metal wheels have more weight and focused in outside.. some more than others... that´s what i call weight distribution.. and Earth mold 2 has great weight distribution and is heavier than mold 1 not on center but on the outside! also weight on the center= less stamina.. that´s why MF are not good on stamina too.. just think a bit.... you don´t know more than me... remember that this website don´t teach you all about beyblade...

you know what your wrong, testing from all these respected people on the forum vs a new guy who think he is the best and have seen mold 2 win one or two times (witch is expected), also i know that mf is bad for stamina because of weight in the centre, and yes weight on the outside is good for stamina, but weight in general is bad for stamina
look a pre-hws libra most of its weight was distributed to the edge of the wheel but it was not great for stamina because of its great weight even though it was distributed to the edge of the wheel
(Jan. 06, 2011  4:41 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

you know what your wrong, testing from all these respected people on the forum vs a new guy who think he is the best and have seen mold 2 win one or two times (witch is expected), also i know that mf is bad for stamina because of weight in the centre, and yes weight on the outside is good for stamina, but weight in general is bad for stamina
look a pre-hws libra most of its weight was distributed to the edge of the wheel but it was not great for stamina because of its great weight even though it was distributed to the edge of the wheel

Force = mass x acceleration, light wheels are light, i don't think they have the best stamina.
(Jan. 06, 2011  4:44 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  4:41 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

Force = mass x acceleration, light wheels are light, i don't think they have the best stamina.

then explain how libra (which had huge mass and weight focused on the outside of the wheel) was bad for stamina
[/quote]

IF SO THEN HOW COULD LIKE 85% OF TEST'S PROVE NOT AND I THINK THAT THEY KNOW MORE ABOUT BEYBLADE THAN YOU
[/quote]

IF SO THEN HOW COULD LIKE 85% OF TEST'S PROVE NOT AND I THINK THAT THEY KNOW MORE ABOUT BEYBLADE THAN YOU
im not arguing for mass on outside = good stamina though, Ricko is.
SRRY BOUT DOUBLE POST
(Jan. 06, 2011  4:50 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: im not arguing for mass on outside = good stamina though, Ricko is.

mass is good for stamina (burn is wide and has weight focused to the outside, but it is also kind of light)which= stamina, but mass doesnt= weight and weight=less stamina, mass and weight distrabution=more stamina

earth1 and earth2 have almost the same mass and weight distribution, but earth2 weight makes it worse
[/quote]

[/quote]

why you say 85% of tests??? lol i only see one test in this thread saying that Earth mold 2 is better... an they don´t know more than me.. they wish they know.. that´s the BIG problem.. they think that i´m new here and that means that i´m dumb.. i have news for you i´m not!
(Jan. 06, 2011  4:53 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  4:50 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: im not arguing for mass on outside = good stamina though, Ricko is.

mass is good for stamina (burn is wide and has weight focused to the outside, but it is also kind of light)which= stamina, but mass doesnt= weight and weight=less stamina, mass and weight distrabution=more stamina

earth1 and earth2 have almost the same mass and weight distribution, but earth2 weight makes it worse

weight = mass x gravitational field strength (of which is pretty similar on earth(our earth, not the metal wheel xD)

[/quote]

why you say 85% of tests??? lol i only see one test in this thread saying that Earth mold 2 is better... an they don´t know more than me.. they wish they know.. that´s the BIG problem.. they think that i´m new here and that means that i´m dumb.. i have news for you i´m not!
[/quote]

well if you searched you would find more tests proving you wrong, also you dont know that much