Modern Geist Fafnir build idea

This build I will note has not gone against any Cho Z/Turbo or God/Evolution or any other competitive combos from the past or current meta but my strongest Beys in my possession at the time such as Buster Xcalibur Sting Dimension' and Dead Phoenix 0 Expand Zephyr (still working on getting Perfect Phoenix made bills n kids n such ya know). I am MEGA dedicated to Fafnir as a Bey overall so every gen I attempt to make a strong and near broken combo such as Lord Fafnir 00 Glaive Xtend+ but the topic of this is Geist Fafnir using the Kick driver from Vanish Fafnir so the combo is Geist Fafnir 00 Expand Kick. I find that it's height against other Cho Z (Turbo in America) Beys is possibly it's biggest benefit as when your get destabilized due to the dish one Kick it lets your rubber make much more frequent contact allowing for better spin stealing now I sadly do not have any left spin Beys BEYOND my stock Geist Fafnir and my booster blue one I have that I use as my personal Geist Fafnir for the fact I love blue. As we all know now with Expand you get that updraft and stat wise in the wiki 1 to Defense and Stamina the build holds it's own and being paired with 00 helps too it even due to the spring in kick has potential for early evasion when you face a aggressive opponent who just is gonna run around the stadium. I am not too sure how strong this build is but in my tests which usually burst the ever living snot out of Fafnir he hasn't after switching from Eternal to Kick. I could probably throw on 10 as the disc to help with burst resistance but this as of now is a solid set up and I welcome everyone to try it out for themselves for competitive play or for fun!. Have a fine day everyone and stay safe out there.
(Sep. 20, 2021  9:55 AM)DragonLord95 Wrote: This build I will note has not gone against any Cho Z/Turbo or God/Evolution or any other competitive combos from the past or current meta but my strongest Beys in my possession at the time such as Buster Xcalibur Sting Dimension' and Dead Phoenix 0 Expand Zephyr (still working on getting Perfect Phoenix made bills n kids n such ya know). I am MEGA dedicated to Fafnir as a Bey overall so every gen I attempt to make a strong and near broken combo such as Lord Fafnir 00 Glaive Xtend+ but the topic of this is Geist Fafnir using the Kick driver from Vanish Fafnir so the combo is Geist Fafnir 00 Expand Kick. I find that it's height against other Cho Z (Turbo in America) Beys is possibly it's biggest benefit as when your get destabilized due to the dish one Kick it lets your rubber make much more frequent contact allowing for better spin stealing now I sadly do not have any left spin Beys BEYOND my stock Geist Fafnir and my booster blue one I have that I use as my personal Geist Fafnir for the fact I love blue. As we all know now with Expand you get that updraft and stat wise in the wiki 1 to Defense and Stamina the build holds it's own and being paired with 00 helps too it even due to the spring in kick has potential for early evasion when you face a aggressive opponent who just is gonna run around the stadium. I am not too sure how strong this build is but in my tests which usually burst the ever living snot out of Fafnir he hasn't after switching from Eternal to Kick. I could probably throw on 10 as the disc to help with burst resistance but this as of now is a solid set up and I welcome everyone to try it out for themselves for competitive play or for fun!. Have a fine day everyone and stay safe out there.

This is not a competitive combo. Every single Dynamite Battle meta combo will destroy it.

Please keep up with the times and actually THINK about the combo you are using, and please test it first, then suggest it to other people (after getting POSITIVE results). New players might be confused and buy Geist Fafnir, Cho-Z Achilles (or other stuff that have 00), or Air Knight (or other stuff that have Expand), plus Vanish Fafnir. They will expect to win then lose horribly. Kick isn't even a good driver, it is nothing compared to others.

It will burst from every single longinus meta combo starting from Zwei. And knocked out by Judgement or Brave or Savior. And outspun by opposite spin opponents with Xtend+, Moment, Never, Bearing, Drift and others. It will also be outspun by same spin opponents with Atomic, Orbit, plus others. It only wins against dual layer meta combos (and some God ones).

I think I've said enough.
I did not say this was for the meta and I know that it will get destroyed in current meta this is for Cho-Z battles and not standard battles. I did not claim it could go into current matches and win I simply posted a combo for Cho Z battle tournaments for people to feel free to try for tournaments f they wish to use it in this setting. I have tested it against the only two I have for this series and if this combo has upset you in anyway please scroll along as this was not meant for any negativity.
It will get destroyed in Cho z battles against combos like cho z spriggan right spin 00cross drift weak launch. Another combo is cho z xbalibur forgot the name on 00 wall quick dash or jolt dash or even hell salamander 0 bearing
(Sep. 20, 2021  11:15 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: It will get destroyed in Cho z battles against combos like cho z spriggan right spin 00cross drift weak launch. Another combo is cho z xbalibur forgot the name on 00 wall quick dash or jolt dash or even hell salamander 0 bearing

whatcha recommend?. tryna do something focused on defense a LITTLE but primarily stamina. it is a little harder seeing as Cho-Z isn't all to easy to have stats fairly distributed. I was also thinking putting Zone'+Z on him with 10 and Glaive.
(Sep. 21, 2021  8:32 AM)DragonLord95 Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2021  11:15 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: It will get destroyed in Cho z battles against combos like cho z spriggan right spin 00cross drift weak launch. Another combo is cho z xbalibur forgot the name on 00 wall quick dash or jolt dash or even hell salamander 0 bearing

whatcha recommend?. tryna do something focused on defense a LITTLE but primarily stamina. it is a little harder seeing as Cho-Z isn't all to easy to have stats fairly distributed. I was also thinking putting Zone'+Z on him with 10 and Glaive.
Geist rly isn’t viable at all, I’d say it’s the worst fafnir so far. But possibly 00cross or wheel and then either hold’, bearing, or drift. The whole point of a Geist combo is to keep it at low spin, but still have high stamina. Tbh generate might work as well, but its garbage lol.I heard never was a good mix between defense and stamina. But yea if you want a pure stamina combo, crash, cho-z spriggan and Achilles, and perfect Phoenix are all decent layers, much better than Geist