[Missouri, USA] Are There Any Bladers Nearby?

Poll: where can I find the most bladers

springfield
66.67%
neosho
33.33%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
(Mar. 19, 2014  5:03 AM)CrazyMM Wrote: Hey I live in missouri and I will win with my Leon duluxe

I live in Joplin missouri, me and my partner Fafnir will crush you
[Missouri, USA] I live in Portageville, Missouri, USA.

Me and my Cho-Z Valtreyek will destroy! Let's get this battle on!!!
I'm in Cape Girardeau, MO. Are there any Beybladers nearby?
I'm in Cape Girardeau, MO and I'm a Beyblader so, are there any beybladers nearby in Cape Girardeau?
(Apr. 16, 2021  4:22 AM)Maxwell718 Wrote: We are new to WBO but have been blading for a few years now. Hoping to find a local community/ tounaments for my 8yr old son in or around Springfield MO

i am 11 years old and am looking for bladers
contact me if he is up for the challenge against my quetziko Q2
(Jul. 07, 2011  1:59 AM)GingaFan#1 Wrote: I live in Springfield

Me too!, want to meet up?

any and all Springfield(MO) bladers please contact me because i have nothing else to do
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=http...AdAAAAABAD

(Apr. 29, 2021  3:46 PM)Ancient21 Wrote: [Missouri, USA] I live in Portageville, Missouri, USA.

Me and my Cho-Z Valtreyek will destroy! Let's get this battle on!!!

i'll 1v1 you
I am looking for a group in or around the KCMO area either on the Missouri or Kansas side.
My son is 7 and has been blading for a couple years, he is sick of battling his brothers and parents and wanted to see if there were any bey blade enthusiasts that are kids, near lees summit area
(Dec. 17, 2010  6:50 PM)Kirito Wrote: Same
(Dec. 24, 2010  2:53 AM)eartheagle7469 Wrote: i do live in the missouri area in a small town called poplar bluff but there arnt many bladers herePinching_eyes_2

I also live in the poplar bluff region. If you're still an active member lmk

(May. 20, 2021  3:36 PM)AnthonyRocks169 Wrote: I'm in Cape Girardeau, MO and I'm a Beyblader so, are there any beybladers nearby in Cape Girardeau?

I'm about an hr away is there an okay community in cape? I've wanted to meet more bladers

I'm around the poplar bluff area in-between there and cape anyone in these areas?
Anyone in the St. Louis area these days? I'm just getting back into blading and it'd be nice to have someone to go up against.
(May. 07, 2022  8:01 AM)icefang Wrote: Anyone in the St. Louis area these days? I'm just getting back into blading and it'd be nice to have someone to go up against.

I am. I’m sure there are more, but if anyone is in STL area or nearby. If you see this and I don’t reply plz message me on ig @bbnz_official. I’m down to meet up and battle.
(Aug. 15, 2022  5:39 AM)Montielocc Wrote: I live in Saint louis Missouri

If you’re willing to make the drive, there’s two events in Carmel, IN on the 20th. It’s basically the center point of the Midwest scene.
Hey! We are BK GAMES a local hobby shop in Saint Robert MO that hosts casual Beyblade tournaments every Sunday at 5:30PM. We just started the process of becoming an official WBO Organizer, however there are several local bladers that show up every Sunday regardless. Entry fees may vary, but for the most part we have just been doing free tournaments just to get in the swing of things. Eventually we will start requiring entry fees, but we will definitely make sure to have prizing when we do. Our goal is to eventually start running bigger, monthly tournaments once the scene picks up so please check out our Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/BKGamesUS/ for updates on our Beyblade tournaments and events!
Come find me In Kansas city Missouri I'll battle anyone!

(Mar. 07, 2022  4:04 AM)Hbvictory0919 Wrote: My son is 7 and has been blading for a couple years, he is sick of battling his brothers and parents and wanted to see if there were any bey blade enthusiasts that are kids, near lees summit area

Your In luck I live near lee's summit I'd be happy to battle

(Nov. 05, 2021  2:24 PM)Ginsu_Weaver Wrote: I am looking for a group in or around the KCMO area either on the Missouri or Kansas side.

Missouri is where you'll find me
(Jul. 17, 2012  12:31 AM)ajbridges123 Wrote: I live near KC MO interested in a tourney. is anyone else interested. it will be fun. btw i am 11 years old check my profile.THNKS!

Anyone want to start a tournament or group that in Kansas City mo
I'm a couple hours away from st louis willing to travel though I have 5 people with me
We have a pretty regular group at 5:30p on Tuesday nights at Aces and Eagles in Washington, MO. It's mostly middle school aged kids, but we're working on starting a Saturday afternoon tournament for the school year and eventually me organizing WBO events for the St. Louis metro and hopefully, eventually, Missouri as a whole.

FB link with details:

https://fb.me/e/2U6DE4Htg?mibextid=Gg3lNB
(Apr. 22, 2021  7:21 AM)Jason Cole Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2014  5:03 AM)CrazyMM Wrote: Hey I live in missouri and I will win with my Leon duluxe

I live in Joplin missouri, me and my partner Fafnir will crush you
I live in Independence Missouri and my abyss Helios will destroy you all

(Mar. 07, 2022  4:04 AM)Hbvictory0919 Wrote: My son is 7 and has been blading for a couple years, he is sick of battling his brothers and parents and wanted to see if there were any bey blade enthusiasts that are kids, near lees summit area

I live close to lees summit rd
(Oct. 30, 2023  11:19 PM)LeftSpincraze Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  7:21 AM)Jason Cole Wrote: I live in Joplin missouri, me and my partner Fafnir will crush you
I live in Independence Missouri and my abyss Helios will destroy you all

not to burst your bubble, but anything SK is outclassed besides one very specific combo
(Oct. 31, 2023  12:29 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2023  11:19 PM)LeftSpincraze Wrote: I live in Independence Missouri and my abyss Helios will destroy you all

not to burst your bubble, but anything SK is outclassed besides one very specific combo

(Oct. 31, 2023  12:29 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2023  11:19 PM)LeftSpincraze Wrote: I live in Independence Missouri and my abyss Helios will destroy you all

What do you mean outclassed
(Nov. 03, 2023  12:20 AM)LeftSpincraze Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2023  12:29 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: not to burst your bubble, but anything SK is outclassed besides one very specific combo

(Oct. 31, 2023  12:29 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: not to burst your bubble, but anything SK is outclassed besides one very specific combo
What do you mean outclassed

Better things have released so it has no use.
Anyone from around central missouri (I'm in Columbia) looking to run things for X? Just getting back into it and I'd love to get some xp with someone outside just my friends