[Missouri, USA] Are There Any Bladers Nearby?

Poll: where can I find the most bladers

springfield
66.67%
neosho
33.33%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
(May. 24, 2020  4:56 PM)Lucidcode70 Wrote: When is this happening

If you're referring to IronWebSlinger's posts from the middle of last year, well, they either did or they didn't already. Please look at the date of a post before responding to it.

And please patiently wait until tournament restrictions caused by medical situations are lifted.
I would like to see a beyblade burst tournament in st.louis if everyone is still talking about having a tournament
I live in st.louis and want to start a tournament is anyone interested in helping me organize one btw it would be my first time organizing a tournament

I live in st.louis mo and am always up for a battle anyone want to challenge me PM me
If you're looking for a challenge you got it name the place and time
Merging the two Missouri threads. There can be only one!
I am in Bolivar Missouri and want to battle
(Jul. 07, 2011  1:59 AM)GingaFan#1 Wrote: I live in Springfield

I live n ozark if your still on this site we could meet up and do some matches sometime

(May. 09, 2020  8:28 AM)Lord Eevee Wrote: Hi I am free for june and july and live by springfield in nixa so anywhere around Springfield would be nice

I live n ozark area and have been looking for more other bladders to do some friendly matches with if your intrested
Looking to start a friendly get together of beyblades n the Springfield area to meet up and have matches or small tournaments at parks or public areas if anyone around here is intrested PM me or reply to thread happy blading everyone!
Any bladers that live in the MRH school district?
Is there any way that we could meet closer to st.louis
(Nov. 19, 2020  10:22 AM)Ldragosfury Wrote: Is there any way that we could meet closer to st.louis

Not for me personally I have a couple buddy's here that will get into it with me but doubtful to make it to st Louis area
If I were to come out to Springfield when would you want to meet and where also what would I have to bring
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:31 PM)SDSinsKing Wrote: Looking to start a friendly get together of beyblades n the Springfield area to meet up and have matches or small tournaments at parks or public areas if anyone around here is intrested PM me or reply to thread happy blading everyone!

Where is this at
If you live in Raytown, Mo and would like to battle just comment on this thread!
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:59 AM)Lucidcode70 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:31 PM)SDSinsKing Wrote: Looking to start a friendly get together of beyblades n the Springfield area to meet up and have matches or small tournaments at parks or public areas if anyone around here is intrested PM me or reply to thread happy blading everyone!

Where is this at

havnt had anyone in the area message back yet and could be kinda whereever a few of us meet up

(Nov. 26, 2020  2:21 AM)EmperorBlader13 Wrote: If you live in Raytown, Mo and would like to battle just comment on this thread!

is that anywhere near Springfield
(Nov. 24, 2020  10:04 PM)Ldragosfury Wrote: If I were to come out to Springfield when would you want to meet and where also what would I have to bring

if i can get enough people together you would have to bring yourself your beys and an arena is optional

(Nov. 28, 2020  11:37 PM)EmperorBlader13 Wrote: Yes and no

Ldragosfury is in the ST Louis area witch is a lot closer maybe you guys could meet up for some matches and if we get enough people down here meeting up regularly y'all can come down
I could come to springfield, but I would need to know for sure that a big group is going

(Jul. 21, 2013  8:19 PM)mattrocket83 Wrote: I am in Blue Springs,Missouri.I Love Beyblade!Where and when is the tournament and what are the rules?Also is there a prize?If so,what is it?

I could host a tournament.I live in Blue Springs,Missouri.If you want,come on over and battle!

I could come over to Blue SPrings, I live like twenty minutes away.
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:44 PM)EmperorBlader13 Wrote: I could come to springfield, but I would need to know for sure that a big group is going

(Jul. 21, 2013  8:19 PM)mattrocket83 Wrote: I am in Blue Springs,Missouri.I Love Beyblade!Where and when is the tournament and what are the rules?Also is there a prize?If so,what is it?

I could host a tournament.I live in Blue Springs,Missouri.If you want,come on over and battle!

once i get a good number of people regularly i will be holding tournaments witch i will most defiantly be posting here so keep an eye out for that i have a small group of 6 people that are just close friends meeting for now but i can pm you if youd like if i can get a larger group meeting up
(Dec. 03, 2020  1:11 AM)SDSinsKing Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:44 PM)EmperorBlader13 Wrote: I could come to springfield, but I would need to know for sure that a big group is going

once i get a good number of people regularly i will be holding tournaments witch i will most defiantly be posting here so keep an eye out for that i have a small group of 6 people that are just close friends meeting for now but i can pm you if youd like if i can get a larger group meeting up

We are near Parkville,   We can meet up and play.  Let me know when you have a group together,   my son is 7 years old and eager to play someone besides me (his dad)
Yo, I'm in St. Louis and just got back into blading recently is anyone on here still active?
Hi I'm in st.louis if you're still interested blading
We are new to WBO but have been blading for a few years now. Hoping to find a local community/ tounaments for my 8yr old son in or around Springfield MO