[Minnesota/Iowa/Wisconsin, USA] Looking for Bladers

Oh ok. I'll see if i can go, if the quarantine ends
(May. 14, 2020  9:07 PM)RockXcalius Wrote:
(May. 14, 2020  9:04 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Is this for the organizers quiz? also, when and where?

Yes and probably in July at a park in Williams Bay

So to become an organizer, you'll need to meet the requirements that I'll link here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Become-an-Organizer
One thing that this doesn't mention is that you'll need to have at least one B-09 or B-33 Takara Tomy standard type stadium.
(May. 14, 2020  9:10 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(May. 14, 2020  9:07 PM)RockXcalius Wrote: Yes and probably in July at a park in Williams Bay

So to become an organizer, you'll need to meet the requirements that I'll link here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Become-an-Organizer
One thing that this doesn't mention is that you'll need to have at least one B-09 or B-33 Takara Tomy standard type stadium.

This is my first event and I was planning to get the stadium as soon as possible. That’s part of the reason why I planned it for July
Me and 2 others would likely be interested. Together we have 2 standard stadiums.
(May. 14, 2020  8:57 PM)RockXcalius Wrote: Hello just wondering would anyone be willing to come to a tournament in Wisconsin?

Use an existing thread for this. I moved this into one for you.

Seriously, how many months and always it's New Thread new thread new thread. Just how are you going to get enough people for a tournament in a region if everyone makes a fresh thread?
(May. 14, 2020  8:57 PM)RockXcalius Wrote: Hello just wondering would anyone be willing to come to a tournament in Wisconsin?

im interested and i can probably come
(May. 17, 2019  3:25 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Im hosting a tournment in chicago illinois

When?
I live in Minnesota I would love to be able to join a tournament and I think it would be fun
(Jul. 01, 2020  5:39 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: i live near minnesota

Didn't you say you live in Florida in a Florida thread? What do you hope to achieve with these claims, and spamming up every thread?

Isn't it actually true that you live in Maryland?

You need to stop this.