Minecraft Thread

Did you know Tommyinnit lost his last canon life earlier today?
(Mar. 02, 2021  3:08 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Did you know Tommyinnit lost his last canon life earlier today?

TOMMY IS GONE
CRAB RAVE
(Mar. 02, 2021  3:38 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  3:08 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Did you know Tommyinnit lost his last canon life earlier today?

TOMMY IS GONE
CRAB RAVE

Yeah Dream killed him in Pandora's Vault (the DSMP Prison).

Ngl im a little sad because I'm a big fan of Tommy. I have a feeling Dream is gonna revive him tho.
Will the warden be a mini boss like the elder guardian?

Also I liked that they changed the lowest layer and the highest building point
I'm Trying to build a water tunnel, and when the tunnel ends, there's a palace. In the palace, there are trap doors (for anyone to creep inside MY HOUSE) and I have a secret basement, where I keep diamonds and stuff, then a secret room through that, where there's a tunnel, and through the tunnel, I can escape to my Four-Story Wood House.

The reason why I'm building this is because I'm trying to prepare for tommorow, when my friends come over and battle me. Me and my friends made it fair, so after I make the things I listed above, they will get some time to build their own stuff
(Mar. 02, 2021  4:16 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Will the warden be a mini boss like the elder guardian?

The Warden is not a boss or a mini boss. It is like a natural disaster, you don't try to kill it, you try to avoid it. Also if you wanna be cheap and build up 4 blocks or something and hit it from there, try that it game Wink

Also I like the new depth layer too

(Mar. 02, 2021  3:45 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I'm Trying to build a water tunnel, and when the tunnel ends, there's a palace. In the palace, there are trap doors (for anyone to creep inside MY HOUSE) and I have a secret basement, where I keep diamonds and stuff, then a secret room through that, where there's a tunnel, and through the tunnel, I can escape to my Four-Story Wood House.

The reason why I'm building this is because I'm trying to prepare for tomorrow, when my friends come over and battle me. Me and my friends made it fair, so after I make the things I listed above, they will get some time to build their own stuff

It sounds like a little much. The BEST multi-player base is at Y12 (deep underground) thousands of blocks away from any civilization. But if that's a bit much as well, I guess this could work but it wont exactly be practical. It sounds more like a long-term survival build.

As another note, I think 9 out of 10 big Minecraft YouTubers are fake cash-grabbing garbage-video makers. Just my opinion, like Unspeakable, Moosecraft, Shark, Preston, etc. Some are just weird while others have every moment planned while the rest are just click bait that doesn't make any sense.
(Mar. 02, 2021  5:46 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  4:16 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Will the warden be a mini boss like the elder guardian?

The Warden is not a boss or a mini boss. It is like a natural disaster, you don't try to kill it, you try to avoid it. Also if you wanna be cheap and build up 4 blocks or something and hit it from there, try that it game Wink

(Mar. 02, 2021  3:45 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I'm Trying to build a water tunnel, and when the tunnel ends, there's a palace. In the palace, there are trap doors (for anyone to creep inside MY HOUSE) and I have a secret basement, where I keep diamonds and stuff, then a secret room through that, where there's a tunnel, and through the tunnel, I can escape to my Four-Story Wood House.

The reason why I'm building this is because I'm trying to prepare for tomorrow, when my friends come over and battle me. Me and my friends made it fair, so after I make the things I listed above, they will get some time to build their own stuff

It sounds like a little much. The BEST multi-player base is at Y12 (deep underground) thousands of blocks away from any civilization. But if that's a bit much as well, I guess this could work but it wont exactly be practical. It sounds more like a long-term survival build.

As another note, I think 9 out of 10 big Minecraft YouTubers are fake cash-grabbing garbage-video makers. Just my opinion, like Unspeakable, Moosecraft, Shark, Preston, etc. Some are just weird while others have every moment planned while the rest are just click bait that doesn't make any sense.

I've been working on it for 1 year
(Mar. 02, 2021  6:09 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  5:46 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: The Warden is not a boss or a mini boss. It is like a natural disaster, you don't try to kill it, you try to avoid it. Also if you wanna be cheap and build up 4 blocks or something and hit it from there, try that it game Wink

I've been working on it for 1 year

Sounds good then Smile
(Jan. 01, 2021  7:23 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I think we can all agree that Skeppy and PopularMMOS are the best Minecraft YouTubers.

nah dude. TDM and Preston are really popular. and plus jen and pat broke up. thats why pat crainer have been doing videos together.
(Mar. 02, 2021  6:14 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  6:09 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I've been working on it for 1 year

Sounds good then Smile

I really like minecraft...
(Mar. 02, 2021  6:18 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  6:14 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Sounds good then Smile

I really like minecraft...

You're telling me.... Hello I am Mr. I-have-been-playing-Minecraft-every-week-for-the-last-6-years
(Mar. 02, 2021  7:33 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  6:18 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I really like minecraft...

You're telling me.... Hello I am Mr. I-have-been-playing-Minecraft-every-week-for-the-last-6-years

Don't brag about that, and for your information, Im a OG of minecraft, been playing since I was 5. and I'm 14.
(Mar. 02, 2021  8:10 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  7:33 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: You're telling me.... Hello I am Mr. I-have-been-playing-Minecraft-every-week-for-the-last-6-years

Don't brag about that, and for your information, Im a OG of minecraft, been playing since I was 5. and I'm 14.

DANG ME TOO WE'RE THE SAME AGE
(Mar. 02, 2021  8:17 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  8:10 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Don't brag about that, and for your information, Im a OG of minecraft, been playing since I was 5. and I'm 14.

DANG ME TOO WE'RE THE SAME AGE

yeet minecraft nerbs (yes nerbs lol)
(Mar. 02, 2021  8:19 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  8:17 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: DANG ME TOO WE'RE THE SAME AGE

yeet minecraft nerbs (yes nerbs lol)
XD
(Mar. 02, 2021  8:45 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What happened to water sheep?

oh Yeah remember that...except I don't really like Sheep. Answer: Dunno
[Image: msHNWaqhonBiNlQ-800x450-noPad.jpg?1564460151]
(Mar. 02, 2021  8:49 PM)Pixi Wrote:
[Image: msHNWaqhonBiNlQ-800x450-noPad.jpg?1564460151]
Is this what you are looking for?

Look in qoutation to see edited version
(Mar. 02, 2021  8:50 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  8:49 PM)Pixi Wrote: [Image: msHNWaqhonBiNlQ-800x450-noPad.jpg?1564460151]
Is this what you are looking for?

Look in qoutation to see edited version

Wait what? Water sheep? Is there something I'm missing...
(Mar. 02, 2021  8:10 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  7:33 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: You're telling me.... Hello I am Mr. I-have-been-playing-Minecraft-every-week-for-the-last-6-years

And I ain't bragging, just stating, also right after you bragged
Has any body battled the ender dragon because I want to.
(Mar. 02, 2021  10:02 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  8:50 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Look in qoutation to see edited version

Wait what? Water sheep? Is there something I'm missing...
(Mar. 02, 2021  8:10 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Don't brag about that, and for your information, Im a OG of minecraft, been playing since I was 5. and I'm 14.

I didn't brag all i did was post about what I was building.
(Mar. 03, 2021  12:08 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  10:02 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Wait what? Water sheep? Is there something I'm missing...

I didn't brag all i did was post about what I was building.

Well how come it ain't like that for me I did pretty much the exact same thing

Forget it why are we even auguring
anyone got minecraft education edition?
(Mar. 03, 2021  1:27 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: anyone got minecraft education edition?

uh, ive heard of it, but what does it even do?