Minecraft Thread

since im broke and cant buy real mc i have to use a cracked acc lol
theres a lot of sweats in cracked servers tho '-'
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:30 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: anyone notice the egg and the blood vines on the dream smp?

Yes

(Jan. 25, 2021  9:31 PM)Pixi Wrote: since im broke and cant buy real mc i have to use a cracked acc lol
theres a lot of sweats in cracked servers tho '-'

did u ever defeat the Wither
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:26 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: anyone notice the egg on the dream smp?

ye i wonder whats gonna happen to the egg tbh
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol look at this
[Image: tenor.gif]

Lol I'm laughing so hard

Do u play minecraft tho?
badboyhalo is infected with the egg spores on the dream smp O_O
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:34 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:

Lol I'm laughing so hard

Do u play minecraft tho?

I play a cheaper version of it lol ._.
ye so does anyone play on servers or smth?
I play the actual one, I forgot since I haven't played in a while, but I remember I liked playing the one where you had to a copy a build. I sucked at it tho.
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:35 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: What's a cheaper version?

(Jan. 25, 2021  9:36 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I play the actual one, I forgot since I haven't played in a while, but I remember I liked playing the one where you had to a copy a build. I sucked at it tho.

ripoff are cheaper.

What do u play on?

I see your meme and raise you another
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-B3OLLUoN4
I play with my crush friend sometimes tho she is better at the game than me. lol I tried building a beyblade in minecraft once!
I haven’t played in forever, like since middle school. Used to be pretty good back in the day though, was absolutely destroying on Velt.
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:37 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:35 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: What's a cheaper version?

(Jan. 25, 2021  9:36 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I play the actual one, I forgot since I haven't played in a while, but I remember I liked playing the one where you had to a copy a build. I sucked at it tho.

ripoff are cheaper.

What do u play on?
My laptop.
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I play with my crush friend sometimes tho she is better at the game than me. lol I tried building a beyblade in minecraft once!

I thought your crush rejected you

I built a l drago on minecraft and I called it, "Mob L drago" Lol
o_o when you cant download the game on your phone and you gotta play it at school 😳 lol
I’m surprised y’all don’t seem too interested in servers, once I got into the plug-ins I couldn’t get out was too much fun. Single player becomes lame once you start playing online tbh.
I would never play minecraft on my phone.
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:40 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I’m surprised y’all don’t seem too interested in servers, once I got into the plug-ins I couldn’t get out was too much fun. Single player becomes lame once you start playing online tbh.

i play on servers lol
cracked servers tho
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:43 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: What you mean by servers I forgot.

like multiplayer
Playing hypixel gave me brain dead. The amount of players lol. I loved playing the parkour.
I haven’t played this game in a long time but there’s is a cool beyblade mod