Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!)

Sorry for double posting but does anybody want to join in? there are 21 places to be filled in.
I cant im away from my house im in a holiday Grin and still must solve Java certificates problem
Ok,but anybody can come!The server is this : 176.31.247.217:25570
vanilla or bukkit
I dont know what either of them are. Unhappy
Vanilla=unmodded
Bukkit=modded+plugins

Get it
Im not sure.
I picked out a random server with the survival games.
Is there a better one thats more populated?
Oook i thought its a normal server
Guys stop spamming the thread, you've already posted the server just pm people if they want to join and if they don't just leave them be.
Phew, I'm finally back.
I've been in the magical land of narnia using my spriting skills to make a texture pack.
Sorry guys, but I'm only letting certain people use it. I will post screenies though.
I'd like to get tekkit but every time I try it says can't find java directory.
PLEASE HELP ME!
Usually, that means you need to update the Java that your running.
My normal minecraft works. I already did that.
Your normal minecraft?

Umm...I can help you but that does not make sense.

You need winrar to get it, just search a tutorial for (trekking) tekkit*.
I think she means her Minecraft.

Katniss, Tekkit and Minecraft are pretty much two different things.

I was having that problem when I tried to install Tekkit at first, but a few YT tutorials should help you out.

You need to download the TechnicPack, and make sure that the setting is on Tekkit.
I got it now. Yep, I followed Duncan's (Yogscast) tutorial. Thanks for your help.
CREEPERS GONNA CREEP,AND THE HATERS GONNA HATE.

Anyone like them Minecraft songs?Mine's Cube World.
Mine's TNT Song and Glowstone Love
Whoa. Pretty cool update. The dyable armour (Grin), the heads, the bats, the carrots...Amazing. And the new textures for the foods are pretty nice. Well done.
I like the update, but no servers are 1.4 yet Unhappy And if you update, you lose your worlds. Good thing I backed it up!
(Oct. 27, 2012  4:22 AM)Clefairy Wrote: I like the update, but no servers are 1.4 yet Unhappy And if you update, you lose your worlds. Good thing I backed it up!

Trouble in mineville is up on 1.4. And my worlds are all still there. Hm. In fact, I think I saw a member of this communitty on Trouble in Mineville earlier this morning!
None of the texture packs are either Unhappy I really love sphax but they don't have 1.4 Unhappy
(Oct. 27, 2012  3:44 PM)Purple Pony Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2012  4:22 AM)Clefairy Wrote: I like the update, but no servers are 1.4 yet Unhappy And if you update, you lose your worlds. Good thing I backed it up!

Trouble in mineville is up on 1.4. And my worlds are all still there. Hm. In fact, I think I saw a member of this communitty on Trouble in Mineville earlier this morning!

I've been playing that. I downgraded to play it and then TIMV just upgraded. Purple, if you play add me on skype: lyothlikesmods. We can play together!
(Oct. 27, 2012  3:48 PM)Pokemon trainer Wrote: None of the texture packs are either Unhappy I really love sphax but they don't have 1.4 Unhappy

I know right? I was all pumped up to see witches and bats and etc. in my texture pack! And then it hasn't updated... And I got sad.