[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion

So, just to make sure... as of now 6 people are confirmed, right?
Its 4 unless you and thetrashcan56 are confirmed
I can probably get one of my friends to come too.
Alright, you can PM me or post the name of your friends account if they get one.
Put me and my brother HeavenKerbecs as a possible, I WILL MAKE IT THIS TIME, but as for now possible please!
Me and the trashcan56 are confirmed BTW.
How does Saturday, October 19th work for everyone?
It works excellent for me. Probably thetrashcan56 too, gotta ask him though.
Sorry I don't think I will make this tournament I have no ride
Well, try to get a ride! This will be really fun, at least for me and my friends since it will be Zero-G(time to get dem F230s)
(Oct. 03, 2013  12:18 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: How does Saturday, October 19th work for everyone?

That works. I'm there.
(Oct. 03, 2013  12:18 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: How does Saturday, October 19th work for everyone?

That is perfect I'm so happy its on a Saturday day
Stupid

Its alright. I just need a time, also me and my brother death man as a mabey
Registration starts at 12:30, tournament starts at 1:00
Ok sounds good. I hope people feel like loosing because thats whats gonna happen(I hope).
My friends username is Tenshi99 and he is coming.
You can put me down as coming if this is still happening
Yo, if this is still happening, I'm confirmed. I also have 3 potential people coming, and if we don't have enough, my dad will play, A.K.A thedaddude.
I wont be ableto make it
When is the next tournament planned in Michigan?
If I had one planned I would post about it.
(Oct. 17, 2013  3:13 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: If I had one planned I would post about it.
So that's a no?
Yes it is a no, but only until I come up with a date and a day I have time.
Hi I would like to go to a tournament and I live in Indiana and we have not had a tourney and I really want to go to one please tell me when you come up with a date I really want to go to my first tournament soon
(Oct. 19, 2013  2:00 AM)Dark Kerbecs Wrote: Hi I would like to go to a tournament and I live in Indiana and we have not had a tourney and I really want to go to one please tell me when you come up with a date I really want to go to my first tournament soon

There is actually one tomorrow, in Michigan.

Check out the thread, here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BooBlade...-13--63305