[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion

I wish there was a BeyBlade gym everyone could go to...
I'm in. try making it the 7th or the 21st

PLease
(Jul. 24, 2013  3:30 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Yo! Who is up for a tournament in Grand Rapids in september

Sorry Yuko, Grand Rapids to far for me. Unhappy
(Jul. 24, 2013  11:32 PM)KeyBlader500 Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2013  3:30 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Yo! Who is up for a tournament in Grand Rapids in september

Haha thats ok, you made it to the last 2 (technically 1 lol) so that is good.

My tournament cycle will go like this for those who don't know/noticed

Month 1 South East MI (Detroit area)
Month 2 Lansing area
Month 3 Grand Rapids area

So now you guys know, If a tournament is in South East MI, you can anticipate the next one being in Lansing, If one is in Lansing the next will be in Grand Rapids, so on and so forth. Unless I state the next one will not be in an area that does not follow the pattern, assume it will be following the pattern.

Now,Grand Rapids bladers (specifically TrickStar and fangdestroy) I need you guys to find a good venue for Grand Rapids (indoor or outdoor) for September, I would like to put a proposal in before the end of next month so we have time to make sure we have enough bladers so we don't have a repeat of Saturday. Thanks Guys!
(Jul. 25, 2013  1:19 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2013  11:32 PM)KeyBlader500 Wrote:

Haha thats ok, you made it to the last 2 (technically 1 lol) so that is good.

My tournament cycle will go like this for those who don't know/noticed

Month 1 South East MI (Detroit area)
Month 2 Lansing area
Month 3 Grand Rapids area

So now you guys know, If a tournament is in South East MI, you can anticipate the next one being in Lansing, If one is in Lansing the next will be in Grand Rapids, so on and so forth. Unless I state the next one will not be in an area that does not follow the pattern, assume it will be following the pattern.

Now,Grand Rapids bladers (specifically TrickStar and fangdestroy) I need you guys to find a good venue for Grand Rapids (indoor or outdoor) for September, I would like to put a proposal in before the end of next month so we have time to make sure we have enough bladers so we don't have a repeat of Saturday. Thanks Guys!
Yuko I will try my hardest to go to this next one. Sorry I couldn't make the last few because I had some deaths in the family and my moms vacation plans and stuff like that.:\
No Problem bro, just come when you are available Smile
(Jul. 25, 2013  1:43 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: No Problem bro, just come when you are available Smile
alright. Do you have an exact date of the tournament
Im thinking late September, maybe the 21st or 22nd
(Jul. 25, 2013  1:54 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Im thinking late September, maybe the 21st or 22nd

Ok
(Jul. 25, 2013  1:54 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Im thinking late September, maybe the 21st or 22nd

So, are there going to be any other tournaments in August?
Most Likely no, I am saving up for a flight to Virginia and some other things so I need the weekends to work, I hope u guys understand. Unhappy
(Jul. 26, 2013  12:30 AM)KeyBlader500 Wrote:

So, are there going to be any other tournaments in August?

I'm having a tournament on the third Wink

Thread!
Yo guys! Ok I have 2 locations for the Grand Rapids tournament here are some pics, I need u guys to decide which location u guys like more.

PLEASE RESPOND!!!!
Hello Michigan bladers! If you guys are willing to drive for a couple of hours Chicago is trying to make a tournament and has 6 confirmed participants and three maybes! Check the thread out if you are interested!
Yeah, It would be good to try and merge Illinois and Michigan, since it appears that they have nothing organized as of yet.
Actually, Michigan is very active so i dont know why you are saying that.
I mean right now. I don't see any tournaments now.
Uh we are trying to get a tournament started in Grand Rapids right now, trust me we are very active.
The Ah-nab-awen park location looks cool, It's by the lake and we could call it "Lake Side Bey battles."
^I like it! No I really like it, that will be the location and name lol how is Sunday September 21st for everyone? I want to put in a proposal soon so we can have a lot of bladers.
Do you mean Saturday because I can't go on a Sunday most likely
Yea I meant Sunday, I guess I could do Saturday.
(Aug. 01, 2013  10:26 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Yo guys! Ok I have 2 locations for the Grand Rapids tournament here are some pics, I need u guys to decide which location u guys like more.

PLEASE RESPOND!!!!

I like the rosa parks try to go there
Na I decided Ah-nab-awen park
Yuko put me as a mabey. Also put john09 as a mabey and joelhooker400 as a mabey.