[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion

No no no, it's ok... I can do it
(Jun. 23, 2013  5:30 PM)Kisame Akatsuki Wrote: i hope i can go

U live in Tennessee, ur parents won't take u

(Jun. 23, 2013  5:30 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: No no no, it's ok... I can do it

No, I'm sticking on this, I couldn't do that.
I can already get some stuff at Summer Survival from SPORK...
NO. That's final
It's the hosts responsibility Shinig God MS, not yours.

Anyways of course I'm a maybe for the next even, but as you know Yuko, it's doubtful Tired.
I just wanted to be helpful since I'm leaving on the 15th. Sorry Yuko.
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the gesture, it's just that its my responsibility
Ok. But if you need anything... I'm there Smile
Ok guys I might have a HMS or Plastics tournament (probobly plastics) tournament for HMS and plastics rememberance day, I know I can go, my brother, I think spork and his son would want to be in it to. The tournament would probably still be at Crowly park, so what do u guys say?
Well... since spork sold most of his HMS and Plastics, I'm gonna have to say no for the time being til' I actually acquire some plastics and HMS for that matter. I'll be on Y!JA most of the time. So, my thoughts are no.
(Jun. 25, 2013  10:49 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Ok guys I might have a HMS or Plastics tournament (probobly plastics) tournament for HMS and plastics rememberance day, I know I can go, my brother, I think spork and his son would want to be in it to. The tournament would probably still be at Crowly park, so what do u guys say?

I can't come to that. I don't have any plastics. Unhappy
(Jul. 01, 2013  3:23 AM)KeyBlader500 Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2013  10:49 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Ok guys I might have a HMS or Plastics tournament (probobly plastics) tournament for HMS and plastics rememberance day, I know I can go, my brother, I think spork and his son would want to be in it to. The tournament would probably still be at Crowly park, so what do u guys say?

I can't come to that. I don't have any plastics. Unhappy

Im changing that, it will be regular MFB
I know spork would have to make it indoors, it's too hot for him outdoors. What would the date be, exactly?
Sorry yuko my BRAND new real fang Leon just broke his energy ring broke in half we probably won't go
(Jul. 01, 2013  5:12 AM)earthfox3221 Wrote: Sorry yuko my BRAND new real fang Leon just broke his energy ring broke in half we probably won't go

I am certain someone at the tournament could provide you a substitute ...
I have a Leone I, if you need a substitute.
Yuko. Sign me up for the next tournament
Ok, I think MI is getting back in its groove haha Im still exploring locations for the next tournament, but I know 2 things, it will be in July and it will be around the detroit area.
Yo, Guys how does July 20th work
The 20th works perfectly for me
Here is my list

Attendies
Yuko Ray14
Fang Wolf
The Archer
Keyblader500

Maybe
20th might work for me and my brothers, but location may be an issue.
20th works for me too. Count me in!
I'll see if I can put in an early proposal, because I'm almost more than sure we will have enough bladers.
I might be able to go the 20th