[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion

Nope, it depends on what works best for everyone.
Any day Mon-Fri would work for me
It'd have to be a Saturday for me. My parents both have to work throughout the week and sometimes even weekends. Sunday would be hard because we'd have to drive all the way back to Indiana almost immediately after the tournament.
(May. 24, 2013  2:29 PM)Tri Wrote: It'd have to be a Saturday for me. My parents both have to work throughout the week and sometimes even weekends. Sunday would be hard because we'd have to drive all the way back to Indiana almost immediately after the tournament.
I couldn't do it Saturday cause my mom has class and my dad has work. And Sunday I have a service to go to. This would be my first tourney I could actually go to so please work something out
I guess I could do friday.
My dad wouldn't be able to come if its on a Friday. Maybe my mom but she only has a few vacation days left.
(May. 24, 2013  10:24 PM)Tri Wrote: My dad wouldn't be able to come if its on a Friday. Maybe my mom but she only has a few vacation days left.
If you lived in MI I would be able to pick you up but it's just that you live kinda far....
Ok we have enough bladers now so I will put on a proposal today or tomorrow, I will try to get in contact with Youmacon and see if I can host a tournament then, Youmacon in the Michigan equivalent of anime north so lets hope Youmacon will be ok with it! If it goes through it could possibly be one of Michigan's biggest tournaments sense Beydays 2012! Youmacon is in November so please look it up, I will try doing some MAJOR Michigan promotion about this tournament so I hope u guys can come!
Me, GuardianRevizer, and BasaltSpam can only go on Saturday.

EDIT:
500th post! Yaaay!!
(May. 27, 2013  9:38 PM)Cake Wrote: Me, GuardianRevizer, and BasaltSpam can only go on Saturday.

EDIT:
500th post! Yaaay!!

So u guys will be going to the lansing one?
Our schedule is clear on Saturday, so unless we get attacked by a pack of rabid squirrels, we should be able to come to Lansing.
Ok, sorry Samori_Ifraid, these guys don't come I won't have enough bladers. Unhappy
I'll see if I can change up my schedule for Sat. What's the official date?
June 29th
Well apparently I will be in Tennessee around that date so once again I must say this, I highly doubt I can come. I'm starting to think I will never be able to go to a tournament at all at this point ...
Ok wow, It seems michigan has lost a lot of blader spirit Tired anyway, I'm thinking about a tournament in July in Detroit/around that area, what do u guys think.
I'm up for one anytime, but what about the June tourney?
It's in Lansing it's already official.
A link to the tournament thread, for those too lazy to find it on their own. XD

clicky
Thank you good sir^
Its been awhile yoko how did you do at the championship
(Jun. 03, 2013  2:41 AM)earthfox3221 Wrote: Its been awhile yoko how did you do at the championship

1. Its Yuko not Yoko this is the milliionth time you've spelled it this way, (this spelling kills my tiny bit of OCD)

2. I got 3rd thanks for asking

3. This could have been done through PM, and is irrelevant to this thread.
I'm goin Grin CANT FLIPPIN WAIT! There are gonna be so many walruses *gestures yes*
Anybody up for a tournament in Detroit or around the Detroit area in July
As long as it is before the 27th yeah