[Miami Lakes, Florida] 5/29/11 Mayblades!

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Mayblades on Beydays!

Time/Date:
May 29th.
Entrants will be accepted from 2:30PM TO NO LATER THAN 3:30PM, unless with a valid excuse.

Format:
Round Robin Block

The tent nearby the playground at: 15101 NW 82nd Avenue, Miami Lakes, FL 33016

Google Maps sattelite view can be found here

[Image: 2evs3o6.jpg]

Prizes:
(currently)
1st place - Random Booster Vol.7
2nd place - Hasbro Beyblade
3rd place - Hasbro Beyblade

Attendees:

Confirmed:
Me (Greimatter)
Shaddao
Aquila FTW and guest "Brandon"
Yabyab
scipio132
sockerman13
BeybladeFuel
Scare1
Back2Back
dariel360
Msims0971
CYBERFEENIX
galaxyguyr2f
jtd1000
HorogiumX

Unconfirmed:
GalaxyBlast
Lexos' friend
sockerman13's friend "Justin"
ZIM and guest "Davy"
?!
the4anime
huntsmaster
boss blader
bestblader1998
eatuup

Additional Information:
Drinks and Pizza will be sold $1 each, Courtesy of the Angels Reach Developmental Enrichement Center.
Any profits and/or donations will be sent to help children with autism at Angels Reach.

2nd and 3rd Prizes are subject to change.

If you need to contact me for further information or any other reason, (ex. showing up late) feel free to text 3054505910.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(May. 29, 2011  12:20 PM)HorogiumX Wrote: You can put me comfirmed now!

Done. Grin

(May. 29, 2011  3:52 PM)Back2Back Wrote: I should start my way to the park in about 3 hours or so. Cant wait to see you guys there!

Good luck!

(May. 29, 2011  4:32 PM)Max.Bales Wrote: I'm really sorry but me and Greg can't go, our parents said yes before and just now said no

Alright, sorry to hear that. You and Greg have been removed.
I'll be on my way soon!
Was a very good battle,AquilaFTW won,LOL Saw that comeing. 2nd place-Huntsmaster 3rd-Aquila's freind Brandon
And that's the end of that! I really did NOT expect it to be as stressful as it was, but I don't care. It was seriously fun.

In summary: I promised I would eat a piece of my jacket if the RBV7 had a Beat Lynx. Thank goodness it didn't.
I found the bidding war between Scipio132 and Renzan's mom hilarious. It sucked that Horogium X had to leave early. Aquila FTW remained undefeated for the ENTIRE TOURNAMENT. I could've won in my block if my arm wasn't shaky from the stress.

But yeah, the winners are as follows:

1st place: Aquila FTW
2nd place: Miami Wahoo
3rd place: Huntsmaster
4th place: bossblader

Congratulations to everyone who participated!

Oh, and I'll be uploading the videos and pictures shortly!
Ya i was really stressted 2 by the finals but aquila nd wahoo were good (even though they problably broke some rules) but WTH i had fun nd got a gemios. Cant wait for the next 1 Stupid
Lol, speaking of broken rules, who was it that came up to me with half of a H145 and asked me if it was legal?
(May. 30, 2011  3:20 AM)Greimatter Wrote: Lol, speaking of broken rules, who was it that came up to me with half of a H145 and asked me if it was legal?
i saw a kid using it so i took it and showed u it,he was the same one wit the chipped SD
(May. 29, 2011  11:00 PM)AtomicFang Wrote: Was a very good battle,AquilaFTW won,LOL Saw that comeing. 2nd place-Huntsmaster 3rd-Aquila's freind Brandon
bro My friend was 2nd not 3rd Carphead....
(May. 30, 2011  2:31 AM)huntsmaster Wrote: Ya i was really stressted 2 by the finals but aquila nd wahoo were good (even though they problably broke some rules) but WTH i had fun nd got a gemios. Cant wait for the next 1 Stupid
i didnt brake any rulez...Angry
(May. 30, 2011  3:25 AM)Aquila FTW Wrote:
(May. 30, 2011  3:20 AM)Greimatter Wrote: Lol, speaking of broken rules, who was it that came up to me with half of a H145 and asked me if it was legal?
i saw a kid using it so i took it and showed u it,he was the same one wit the chipped SD
(May. 29, 2011  11:00 PM)AtomicFang Wrote: Was a very good battle,AquilaFTW won,LOL Saw that comeing. 2nd place-Huntsmaster 3rd-Aquila's freind Brandon
bro My friend was 2nd not 3rd Carphead....
(May. 30, 2011  2:31 AM)huntsmaster Wrote: Ya i was really stressted 2 by the finals but aquila nd wahoo were good (even though they problably broke some rules) but WTH i had fun nd got a gemios. Cant wait for the next 1 Stupid
i didnt brake any rulez...Angry

well then good match *shakes hand*
it was cyberfeenix wit the broken parts
Selection of Beyblade and Launcher wrote ...
The Blader's Beyblade selection is to be considered undecided until the Beyblade is attached to the Launcher. Once the Beyblade is attached to the Launcher, that Beyblade must be used for the duration of the BeyBattle.

u broke this rule when u changed ur launcher
(May. 30, 2011  4:59 AM)huntsmaster Wrote: Selection of Beyblade and Launcher wrote ...
The Blader's Beyblade selection is to be considered undecided until the Beyblade is attached to the Launcher. Once the Beyblade is attached to the Launcher, that Beyblade must be used for the duration of the BeyBattle.

His launcher was having problems, it kept jamming up/getting stuck, he said. He used the exact same Beyblade for the duration of the battle, He only switched his Beylauncher-L for mine.
You should do another, I really want to beet you guys
(May. 30, 2011  6:20 AM)Greimatter Wrote:
(May. 30, 2011  4:59 AM)huntsmaster Wrote: Selection of Beyblade and Launcher wrote ...

His launcher was having problems, it kept jamming up/getting stuck, he said. He used the exact same Beyblade for the duration of the battle, He only switched his Beylauncher-L for mine.

ok I understand
I actually took few pictures, most of it is video. I'm editing the video right now.
Good job Greimatter! How many people showed up?
(May. 31, 2011  9:31 PM)Kei Wrote: Good job Greimatter! How many people showed up?

Twenty participants showed up!
Oh, sorry I'm taking so long with sending the winners/losers. A bunch of people didn't have accounts and didn't provide much information for me to track them down with.
(May. 30, 2011  3:58 PM)Max.Bales Wrote: You should do another, I really want to beet you guys

Don't be cocky you would probably lose to the kid who didn't customize
I was huntsmaster changed my name 2 rogue blader sorry if that complicates any thing
No problem, thanks for notifying me.
(Jun. 01, 2011  3:36 PM)scipio132 Wrote:
(May. 30, 2011  3:58 PM)Max.Bales Wrote: You should do another, I really want to beet you guys

Don't be cocky you would probably lose to the kid who didn't customize
LOL i remember that kid wit the earth virgo right? Bro that kid was creep he kept smashing his virgo at grei attack stadium. it was funny when i launched fang leone at his earth virgo when he was battling someone(freeplay) and i sent it flying to the Seats at the back!
Aquila,Carp Head? Really? Dude,I said I THINK!A simple correction would've been ok.
Hey, I'd appreciate it if you guys dropped the argument.

On a more thread-relevant note, does anyone who attended know any way I could contact Renzan? They didn't provide any form of contact, and I dunno how to give him his username/password.
hmm..... Did you get his #
(Jun. 03, 2011  9:07 PM)AtomicFang Wrote: hmm..... Did you get his #

(Jun. 03, 2011  2:49 AM)Greimatter Wrote: They didn't provide any form of contact, and I dunno how to give him his username/password.
Oh's......... Hmmmmm.......... Idk I think there's no solution?Not to be negative or anything
btw where's the video of mayblades?
For Renzan, just use a personal email of your own and have Kai-V sign him up. If he shows up to another tournament, ask him for his email and Kai-V can edit it back to that.

All of my personal emails are registered to the WBO for this reason...