[Miami Lakes, Florida] 5/29/11 Mayblades!

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Mayblades on Beydays!

Time/Date:
May 29th.
Entrants will be accepted from 2:30PM TO NO LATER THAN 3:30PM, unless with a valid excuse.

Format:
Round Robin Block

The tent nearby the playground at: 15101 NW 82nd Avenue, Miami Lakes, FL 33016

Google Maps sattelite view can be found here

[Image: 2evs3o6.jpg]

Prizes:
(currently)
1st place - Random Booster Vol.7
2nd place - Hasbro Beyblade
3rd place - Hasbro Beyblade

Attendees:

Confirmed:
Me (Greimatter)
Shaddao
Aquila FTW and guest "Brandon"
Yabyab
scipio132
sockerman13
BeybladeFuel
Scare1
Back2Back
dariel360
Msims0971
CYBERFEENIX
galaxyguyr2f
jtd1000
HorogiumX

Unconfirmed:
GalaxyBlast
Lexos' friend
sockerman13's friend "Justin"
ZIM and guest "Davy"
?!
the4anime
huntsmaster
boss blader
bestblader1998
eatuup

Additional Information:
Drinks and Pizza will be sold $1 each, Courtesy of the Angels Reach Developmental Enrichement Center.
Any profits and/or donations will be sent to help children with autism at Angels Reach.

2nd and 3rd Prizes are subject to change.

If you need to contact me for further information or any other reason, (ex. showing up late) feel free to text 3054505910.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(May. 22, 2011  4:03 PM)Back2Back Wrote:
(May. 22, 2011  4:46 AM)huntsmaster Wrote: any1 know where i can find a bey pointer b4 the tournament?

The ranking point system works without a beypointer, if thats what you mean.

Ohh... thx like i said its my first tournament i dont know how it worksXD
I have a tornado stadium now if you guys want me to bring it
I dont think a tornado stadium is allowed, though.
You can bring a Tornado Stadium for free play, but I'm pretty sure it's not allowed for official play.
(May. 21, 2011  12:39 AM)((Earth-Virgo)) Wrote: I guess ill see you guys there. HOpe you bring your best bey because me and Earth-Virgo are gonna win no matter what. Im not just saying this too say it, but I believe in the bladers spirit!!!

Dont get TOO exited Wink
You shouldn't do double elimination with only 20 people. Take it from me, doubler elimination sucks compared to round robin. I only do double elimination in the interest of time because parents don't want to wait for their kids to play every round, just as many as they have to.
Deikailo, how many participants would you suggest would be needed for double elimination to be worthwhile?
At least 30. The maximum you can do in block round robin is 36 before you have to move to double elimination.

Round robin gives you more beypoint exchanges anyway.
Awesome, thanks for the advice. Smile
im goin me and segittario are going to win random booster vol. 7 here i come
i cant go my plane for Miami got canceled sorry
galaxyguyr2f has been added, isaiah456711 has been removed.
Where can I find rules and regulation for this tournament? You can put me in the confirmed list. I will be there. EGALE AND HOROGIUM ARE THE BEST.
(May. 25, 2011  3:19 AM)bestblader1998 Wrote: Where can I find rules and regulation for this tournament? You can put me in the confirmed list. I will be there. EGALE AND HOROGIUM ARE THE BEST.

This topic is in a forum called "Official Events". In that forum, there is a stickied thread that interests you ...
This is my first tornament. I heve 2 questions.
1. Is it customize or orginal ?
2. What arena ?
(May. 25, 2011  2:34 PM)bestblader1998 Wrote: This is my first tornament. I heve 2 questions.
1. Is it customize or orginal ?
2. What arena ?

I told you to read the Organized Play Rules. Stop posting until you do.
I have great news! Grin I'm coming home from my vacation early and I can make it if my plane doesn't get canceled so put me as unconfirmed! Grin
That's great! I'll hope you can make it. Grin
Someone else confirmed VIA e-mail, haha.
jtd1000 has been added.
i might b going
Greimatter im bringin my friend brandon
You can put me comfirmed now!
I should start my way to the park in about 3 hours or so. Cant wait to see you guys there!
I'm really sorry but me and Greg can't go, our parents said yes before and just now said no