Metal Fight: Meteo L-Drago Undefeated?

In Metal Fight (not including Shogun Steel), out of the beys that we actually know the names of (not just see battle), is Meteo L-Drago the only bey that never lost a battle? Off of memory, I think it is, but I'm not sure what the best way to check that is. (This is also excluding any battles with no outcome/were interrupted etc.) Can anyone think of any? Any thoughts on that?
Yes this is true. You can check a Blader's record here: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/

Next time use this thread
It might be the only one in all of beyblade not to lose a battle, wait actually dragoon ms too from what I recall. And dranzer ms as well. Wait nvm there are a few lol.
Venusian never lost a battle either I don't think. Depending on if you count Titi's team efforts with Ginga against Nemesis a win or a loss, there's that too.
It is bad against left spin beys like l drago destructor
(Apr. 14, 2017  3:18 AM)Arnavgautam732 Wrote: It is bad against left spin beys like l drago destructor

He's referring to the anime, where it has indeed never lost before it's upgrade.
(Apr. 11, 2017  12:28 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: It might be the only one in all of beyblade not to lose a battle, wait actually dragoon ms too from what I recall. And dranzer ms as well. Wait nvm there are a few lol.
Dragoon MS too lost when Daichi and Max battled tyson together. Dranzer MS too lost against that guy forgot his name but he was coach of some team when Kai was training.
(Apr. 11, 2017  1:11 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Venusian never lost a battle either I don't think. Depending on if you count Titi's team efforts with Ginga against Nemesis a win or a loss, there's that too.

It actually lost to Dragoon GT once before.

Well I think beyblade that didn't lost a single battle is, Madoka's bey lol. It tied with Leone but didn't lost. Even Wolborg 1 never lost any battle.
(Apr. 14, 2017  12:25 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Dragoon MS too lost when Daichi and Max battled tyson together. Dranzer MS too lost against that guy forgot his name but he was coach of some team when Kai was training.

Well I think beyblade that didn't lost a single battle is, Madoka's bey lol. It tied with Leone but didn't lost. Even Wolborg 1 never lost any battle.

Wait tho wasn't ming ming using a regular bey tho when she and he band battles Tyson. Venusian hasn't lost till date in a match I don't think. And which episode did daichi and max beat Tyson. Also I don't think kai lost to romero with dranzer ms tho they launched their beys and simultaneously lost.
(Apr. 14, 2017  12:25 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Dragoon MS too lost when Daichi and Max battled tyson together. Dranzer MS too lost against that guy forgot his name but he was coach of some team when Kai was training.

Well I think beyblade that didn't lost a single battle is, Madoka's bey lol. It tied with Leone but didn't lost.  Even Wolborg 1 never lost any battle.

I don't know if Wolborg 1 had an anime appearance I always thought it was manga. Venusian didn't battle Dragoon but Ming Mings band did, I use to think that too though. Death Quezalcoatl had no outcome with Leone.

[Image: 28qvrzr.jpg]

Y'know at some point, Death Quetzalcoatl vs Venusian should happen. Sadly it'll never come to be.
Nope never lost one match. Ryuga's the best.