Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 38 Links & Discussion

Zyro:

No that's not really what he was saying at all... He was offering an explanation why it took so long. The download link is right there in the first post. You can download it or wait for someone else to download it then put it on Youtube. There will definitely be one on there by tomorrow.
I wonder what will happen with the anime, this episode wasn't really a THE END for the series, actually it was more like a TO BE CONTINUED.

Tsubasa said something about a World Tournament, and everybody started to train for it. And also Ginga said that the next time he meets Zero, they will be rivals. So I'm hoping for another season, similar to Metal Fight Explosion.

It was an open end and the story is obviously not over (Garcias locked in and Merci doing.. stuff)
but they probably did it that way because they had no other choice.
From what I understood from some staff members' twitters they would like to make a sequel but that there is nothing reeaaaally planned yet. But that's not confirmed of course (and I can't really read the actual kana and kanji thanks to my computer being weird)
That second Gladiator Demolition that Kira used was so ... lame. The first time was cool, but when he used it again like a two minutes after, it didn't feel as "epic". He could of at least gotten a new move. :\
(Dec. 24, 2012  3:12 PM)Cannon Wrote: That second Gravity Demolition that Kira used was so ... lame. The first time was cool, but when he used it again like a two minutes after, it didn't feel as "epic". He could of at least gotten a new move. :\

You probably meant Gladiator.

The third attempt was probably the worst (And most desperate since Kira probably acknowledges that it doesn't work), even though most of you would say Kira didn't use his special move, instead something else to defend Bahamdia against Ifraid's new special move.
Whoops, I don't know how I got Gravity, when I already knew it was Gladiator. .__.

The third one was Gladiator Demolition? The aura which descended from it looked like it, but didn't destroy the stadium or whatever, haha.

When the Bahamdia spirit came out and was ready to stab with the sword, I don't know why, but it reminded me of the "Pierce through, Dragooon!" that Sakyo said in the early episodes, aha.
I'm assuming it was another Gladiator Demolition, although it's open to disagreement since it wasn't called out.
Ya know, I smell Daidoji's return in the anime. If there is gonna be a second season, I have a strong feeling that Daidoji's gonna be the villan again. I mean, what other reason would Merci be doing those... things... for. I bet Daidoji will "break in"to DNA (although Merci, of course, will be behind it), and probably steal their data so that he can come up with his own twisted schemes. It makes sense, to me, at least. Eh... :\

EDIT: Gen and Akuya at the end were to die for. That was so... hilarious... XD I did wish Gen appeared more throughout the series. Unhappy
There will probably be a second season so they probably air it later maybe after cross fight b damon es has completely finished so beyblade can have its time slot back i think the only reason the shortened the season so they could give cross fight b damon the full time slot so they can air 2 episodes in one 20 minutes slot. I hope thats the reason so they air the second season later I think it will be continued that's why tsubasa said something about another world champion. They might have a second season so they could bring old characters back they still did not show kenta or kyoya like they did in the manga also masumune and Yu are also main characters since they were on GenGen Galaxy so they will be likely so show up if there was a second season. And we still don't know why ginga chose to give Ifraid to Zero and Sakyo said he got his bey from a legendary blader winch is likely to be Ryuga but everyone thinks ryuga is dead this shows he might be alive.
With all these unanswered questions it would not make since to end zero g here
...Ok then.

I hope that they have more episodes, because for the same reason as 4D. A lot of people feel the shortened episodes didn't have enough character development or left too many loose ends. For example, I might have missed this in another episode, but what happened to Genjuro and the other minor DNA members? I don't remember them being locked up like the Gracies.
(Dec. 29, 2012  12:25 PM)Number1blader13 Wrote: There will probably be a second season so they probably air it later maybe after cross fight b damon es has completely finished so beyblade can have its time slot back i think the only reason the shortened the season so they could give cross fight b damon the full time slot so they can air 2 episodes in one 20 minutes slot. I hope thats the reason so they air the second season later I think it will be continued that's why tsubasa said something about another world champion. They might have a second season so they could bring old characters back they still did not show kenta or kyoya like they did in the manga also masumune and Yu are also main characters since they were on GenGen Galaxy so they will be likely so show up if there was a second season. And we still don't know why ginga chose to give Ifraid to Zero and Sakyo said he got his bey from a legendary blader winch is likely to be Ryuga but everyone thinks ryuga is dead this shows he might be alive.
With all these unanswered questions it would not make since to end zero g here

None of this means there will be another season, It's just there so that they can could if they wanted to, so don't go assuming that anytime soon we'll be seeing it, if at all.
(Dec. 25, 2012  8:01 AM)Duck Wrote: Ya know, I smell Daidoji's return in the anime. If there is gonna be a second season, I have a strong feeling that Daidoji's gonna be the villan again. I mean, what other reason would Merci be doing those... things... for. I bet Daidoji will "break in"to DNA (although Merci, of course, will be behind it), and probably steal their data so that he can come up with his own twisted schemes. It makes sense, to me, at least. Eh... :\

EDIT: Gen and Akuya at the end were to die for. That was so... hilarious... XD I did wish Gen appeared more throughout the series. Unhappy

Doji appeared in the manga, and I THINK he had a Zero-G Wolf.
@ IndoBlader64: He did indeed use a Zero-G Wolf Bey
(Dec. 30, 2012  2:13 AM)Indo-Blader-64 Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2012  8:01 AM)Duck Wrote: Ya know, I smell Daidoji's return in the anime. If there is gonna be a second season, I have a strong feeling that Daidoji's gonna be the villan again. I mean, what other reason would Merci be doing those... things... for. I bet Daidoji will "break in"to DNA (although Merci, of course, will be behind it), and probably steal their data so that he can come up with his own twisted schemes. It makes sense, to me, at least. Eh... :\

Haha, I'm aware of his presence in the anime and his Bey. I was speaking about the anime, quack, which often differs from the manga. XD
(Dec. 30, 2012  7:28 AM)Duck Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2012  2:13 AM)Indo-Blader-64 Wrote:

Haha, I'm aware of his presence in the anime and his Bey. I was speaking about the anime, quack, which often differs from the manga. XD

True, but he will most likely return in the anime.
(Jan. 18, 2013  11:50 PM)Indo-Blader-64 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2012  2:13 AM)Indo-Blader-64 Wrote: Doji appeared in the manga, and I THINK he had a Zero-G Wolf.

That was my point. Quack.
(Dec. 30, 2012  2:13 AM)Indo-Blader-64 Wrote: Doji appeared in the manga, and I THINK he had a Zero-G Wolf.

How will he "likely return in the anime" if the anime is finished? That doesn't make sense...?
(Jan. 20, 2013  12:31 AM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2012  7:28 AM)Duck Wrote: Haha, I'm aware of his presence in the anime and his Bey. I was speaking about the anime, quack, which often differs from the manga. XD

How will he "likely return in the anime" if the anime is finished? That doesn't make sense...?

Assuming there is a second season of Zero-G once the hiatus ends, quack. Which I assume there will be, judging by all of the unanswered questions left in the latter episodes of the first season.
IDEA!!
I doubt it but it could be the reason Hasbro is taking so long with Metal Fury. If Zero G is going on a hiatus for a year or 2, Hasbro is purposley taking longer with Metal Fury releases, and doing all this Spark FX and new XTS stuff. That way, while TT has the hiatus, we would still be getting (possibly final metal fury products/wheelz/xts) dubbed Shogun Steel stuff, and by the time thats completely done dubbed, maybe the hiatus would be over in Japan, giving us new Beys all around. I doubt that would happen, but it could explain the baby-steps were getting with Metal Fury.
Technically TAKARA-TOMY will not announce the hiatus before Nelvana is done with broadcasting the anime everywhere ... That is exactly how it happened last time.
Quote:Technically TAKARA-TOMY will not announce the hiatus before Nelvana is done with broadcasting the anime everywhere ... That is exactly how it happened last time.

True. I guess I let my hopes get ahead of me haha. I really hope we don't go for another year(s) long hiatus. I did like how they set up the end of Zero G though. Kinda like The Dark Knight Rises. They leave pretty much all the possibilities of a sequel open. Let's just hope the TT takes atvantage of the possibility.