Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 38 Links & Discussion

(Dec. 23, 2012  12:43 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Oh boy, another world championship again. Damn you Tsubasa...

(Also the last part with Akuya the Killerken dude, I totally forgot his name xD)

What about Gen and Akuya?
(Dec. 23, 2012  12:54 AM)MissKarat Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2012  12:43 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Oh boy, another world championship again. Damn you Tsubasa...

(Also the last part with Akuya the Killerken dude, I totally forgot his name xD)

Bey training under Benkei's supervision Smile
(Dec. 23, 2012  12:58 AM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2012  12:54 AM)MissKarat Wrote:

Bey training under Benkei's supervision Smile

What was their reactions like? Awkward? Bizzare? Acts Silly? Tired?
Akuya- One word: "ugh" (Those kind of expressions...)
Kikura Gen- Something like Zero in Ep.3 except he doesn't really start yelling about carrying buckets of water.

EDIT: Added something ...
First episode to not have an Ending Theme...yikes...

The episode was predictable, yet enjoyable. Kira's attitude continued to show, even when Zyro offered to be friends with him, which was pretty consistent. Tsubasa preparing another World Championship was definitely not predictable, but it sets the scene should they choose to have another season.

Still funny watching Akuya and Gen carrying water buckets. Reminds me of when we first saw that happen 35 weeks ago xD
(Dec. 23, 2012  1:03 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Akuya- One word: "ugh" (Those kind of expressions...)
Kikura Gen- Something like Zero in Ep.3 except he doesn't really start yelling about carrying buckets of water.

What did Kira do when he lost?
Nevermind. Beaten.
(Dec. 23, 2012  1:06 AM)MissKarat Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2012  1:03 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Akuya- One word: "ugh" (Those kind of expressions...)

What did Kira do when he lost
Tokyo TV hated me today but,

iirc he just smashed his fist into the ground once and a few minutes later (after his defeat) he just left with Yoshio. He still didn't seem concerned much with beyspirit stuff though. Or maybe not?
Oh, that. Zyro basically got pummeled by two Special Moves, before finally realizing his bond with his friends and activating his "True Blader Spirit". He made a new Special Move, Burning Tornado Fire, and beat Kira.
Dammit Anime version ONCE AGAIN, this happen to Damian sorta now Kira? What's with THEIR bad endings in the Anime but the Manga they made friends with the main protagonist
Them being friends after being defeated is less realistic so I wouldn't really call that a bad ending.
(Dec. 23, 2012  1:14 AM)Ultra Wrote: Them being friends after being defeated is less realistic so I wouldn't really call that a bad ending.

Point taken.
Oh, and Gingka was seen actually in Metal Bey City, so that confirms Zyro wasn't dreaming in "Entrusted Emotions". Forgot to add that.
You should really call him Zero at least when there is no dubbed episode out yet ...
Does it really make a difference? As far as I'm concerned, both Zero and Zyro are acceptable as they're confirmed names...
It's cool that another World Championship is "coming", but it's pretty lame to basically recycle a whole season and just update it with Zero-G beys and characters.

Idk about you guys, but I bet Zero-G is on hiatus like Beyblade would be any other time, but if this is truly the last episode...

Where's my 22 year old Kyoya?

And what happened to Gingka?
(Dec. 23, 2012  2:50 AM)BurningShadow Wrote: And what happened to Gingka?

Gingka congratulated Zyro in his head and walked off to his next destination.
Seriously? I personally would have preferred an epic final battle between Gingka and Zero
did you upload it on youtube cause i ve been wating for episode 38 all day long.
I'm out of town at my sister's place. The internet there is crappy. I'll be back home on Wednesday evening.
(Dec. 23, 2012  9:23 PM)Zyro Kurogane Wrote: did you upload it on youtube cause i ve been wating for episode 38 all day long.

He never puts it on youtube. It's just loads of ungrateful people who download using the link he posts then put it on youtube without even saying they got it from him.
so your basically tellin me ill have to wait till wednesday unless someone uploads it first. can you please tell me where you get the episode from.
(Dec. 23, 2012  9:40 PM)Zyro Kurogane Wrote: so your basically tellin me ill have to wait till wednesday unless someone uploads it first. can you please tell me where you get the episode from.

Seriously, don't sound so ungrateful. At least we have a decent quality episode...

And I'm sure he gets these episodes from a RAW capper... Timecop I believe.