Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 38 Links & Discussion

(Dec. 16, 2012  6:06 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: I don't really see how that is weird? It happens all the time over here in the UK...

... Beyblade, in Japan, is strictly an anime meant to advertise a toyline. There is no reason at all for TAKARA-TOMY to continue paying for the show to be broadcast if it will not serve its purpose ...
(Dec. 15, 2012  3:32 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Third row should read "Kokoro no ichigeki".

I'm being pedantic again, but doesn't "Kokoro" mean Heart? So wouldn't it be "The Heart's Blow"?

In the preview, Zero says "Tamashi no ichigeki". Tamashi means Spirit, so he's right.
(Dec. 18, 2012  3:05 PM)Indo-Blader-64 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2012  3:32 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Third row should read "Kokoro no ichigeki".

I'm being pedantic again, but doesn't "Kokoro" mean Heart? So wouldn't it be "The Heart's Blow"?

In the preview, Zero says "Tamashi no ichigeki". Tamashi means Spirit, so he's right.

While it does say that, Kokoro is a more accurate translation
No, you have to base everything on how it is pronounced.
Hopefully we don't lose Beyblade for another load of years, I hope they make some kind of series for Beyblade no matter how unlikely the likliness seems
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/mf-beybl...index.html

You see guys? I was right and Kai v was wrong all the time. Beywheels will be in US, but episode 38 IS the last episode of Zero g, you guys were just dreaming.
If you had been listening, there is contradicting information that points to Beyblade perhaps being continued elsewhere, such as Neil Parfitt having BGM due in January, Nelvana reporting 52 episodes (26 dubbed) and a staff Twitter feed that says that Beyblade is not ending. While you're correct in saying that, as far as we know, episode 38 is the final episode, but we have to also explore possibilities, such as it being continued as an OVA/ONA.
Yes, I pretty much knew all of that, but the Twitter post never claims when or how Beyblade could be continued. For all we know, it could be 2 or 3 years before they continue.
(Dec. 19, 2012  6:33 PM)shinobu Wrote: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/mf-beybl...index.html

You see guys? I was right and Kai v was wrong all the time. Beywheels will be in US, but episode 38 IS the last episode of Zero g, you guys were just dreaming.

Your assumption was merely a speculation and you had no proof until Sunday, right after ep. 37 concluded on Tokyo TV
the title I originally had shows a kanji, then in brackets (tamashii) in katakana. I took out the kana.
All I know is as a blader. Beyblade will never die in me. No matter the show is on or not. I will keep beyblade out somehow.
(Dec. 20, 2012  8:23 AM)KidLeonic Wrote: All I know is as a blader. Beyblade will never die in me. No matter the show is on or not. I will keep beyblade out somehow.

Yep, that's the spirit! Even if 38 is the last episode, we still have Shogun Steel / English Dub.
(Dec. 20, 2012  2:02 PM)Indo-Blader-64 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2012  8:23 AM)KidLeonic Wrote: All I know is as a blader. Beyblade will never die in me. No matter the show is on or not. I will keep beyblade out somehow.

Yep, that's the spirit! Even if 38 is the last episode, we still have Shogun Steel / English Dub.

And still Metal Fury being dubbed, very, very slowly...
(Dec. 20, 2012  2:33 PM)Zero_JT Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2012  2:02 PM)Indo-Blader-64 Wrote:

And still Metal Fury being dubbed, very, very slowly...

Not for me, the Portuguese dub ended LONG ago.
Quote:television broadcast ends. Zero-G just continues. ッonly one thing to say right now, Not the end!

well im guessing that Zero-G will have a sequel, but it wont broadcast on TV
so... online maybe?

i sure hope Zero-G continues in the same way Metal Fusion did...
would be epic if there was a Zero-G world Championship, Zero G legend Bladers and Nemesis returned or something and Zero has to fight it XD
(Dec. 21, 2012  5:28 PM)Infinity Wrote: Nemesis returned or something and Zero has to fight it XD

I always thought that this would happen sometime in Zero-G. I mean Nemesis's apparent death seemed as fake as both of Daidoji's deaths in Metal Fight Beyblade (Always predicted that he would return after Ryuga has been beaten by Ginga and everyone came back to life, and his 4D death seemed quite forced. Besides he still appeared in Zero-G manga.)

Nemesis is a massive monster that was about to conquer the Earth, and it gets beaten by being sent to underground?
I've been reading around on 2ch that Zero-G is on a temporary hiatus, and that it will return eventually.
(Dec. 21, 2012  7:50 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I've been reading around on 2ch that Zero-G is on a temporary hiatus, and that it will return eventually.

That is not an official source though ...
Well, I guess we'll find everything out in 22 hours, 38 minutes then...scary!
No, there is no urgency for them to announce it right after, nothing tells us that it is either Saturday after the episode, or never.
I know there's no urgency. I'm just exploring the possibilities. Speculating as people generally do.
You were actually announcing that if we had no news or only the news of episode thirty-eight being the last episode, then that was it, which is wrong.
That wasn't my intentions at all. I don't go around announcing things without there being solid facts behind them. For instance, I haven't accepted 38 as the final episode, on the basis that only TV Tokyo has said it's ending, yet Nelvana reports a 52 episode season, Neil Parfitt is working on BGM due in January, rumours of there merely being a hiatus, and that staff member's Twitter feed saying that it's only the end of the Television broadcast.

I wasn't trying to say that we'll be getting the information tonight at all, and I'm sorry if it seemed that way. I would blame it on the fact that I posted it at 1am and that I was tired, but it was most likely just my clumsiness that phrased it wrong.
Oh boy, another world championship again. Damn you Tsubasa...

(Also the last part with Akuya the Killerken dude, I totally forgot his name xD)