Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 38 Links & Discussion

38. The Spirit's Blow
心の一撃
Tamashii no Ichigeki
Air-Date: 2012-12-23

ピンチにあってなおキラに敢然と立ち向かうゼロ。スタジアムさえ崩れ落ちる程の戦いの中で、ゼロは新たな必殺転技を繰り出し完全無比と思われたバハムディアの牙城に挑む!

720p: http://filecloud.io/q2mxgwch
Third row should read "Kokoro no ichigeki".

I'm being pedantic again, but doesn't "Kokoro" mean Heart? So wouldn't it be "The Heart's Blow"?
Oh,Yay!
Episode 38!
I just watched 36 and am thoroughly excited the next two~
This sounds like a keeper!
(Dec. 15, 2012  3:32 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Third row should read "Kokoro no ichigeki".

I'm being pedantic again, but doesn't "Kokoro" mean Heart? So wouldn't it be "The Heart's Blow"?

I'm sure spirit works just fine... but I'm sure it means that.
Any idea if this can be perhaps the last episode of Season 1, or is there more to come? I mean it seems like it, Zero met Ginga already, Sakyo lost to Zero, and now there's a final battle with Kira.
(Dec. 15, 2012  7:11 AM)Jirachi Wrote: Any idea if this can be perhaps the last episode of Season 1, or is there more to come? I mean it seems like it, Zero met Ginga already, Sakyo lost to Zero, and now there's a final battle with Kira.

You should really read the topic about Zero-G being dubbed as "Shogun Steel" ...
(Dec. 15, 2012  7:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2012  7:11 AM)Jirachi Wrote: Any idea if this can be perhaps the last episode of Season 1, or is there more to come? I mean it seems like it, Zero met Ginga already, Sakyo lost to Zero, and now there's a final battle with Kira.

You should really read the topic about Zero-G being dubbed as "Shogun Steel" ...

Quote:• 39 New Episodes!

I guess there is my answer -___-. Let's hope for a second season atleast.

EDIT: Wait, i read it wrong. You said that "There will have to be around fifty-two episodes in Japan". Well great. Awesome news.
The 39 new episodes includes 13 all new Beywheelz episodes. 26 half hour (52 fifteen minute) Zero G episodes.
(Dec. 15, 2012  9:59 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: The 39 new episodes includes 13 all new Beywheelz episodes. 26 half hour (52 fifteen minute) Zero G episodes.

So the dub news don't confirm anything new regarding the total amount of Zero-G episodes?
(Dec. 15, 2012  6:16 PM)Jirachi Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2012  9:59 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: The 39 new episodes includes 13 all new Beywheelz episodes. 26 half hour (52 fifteen minute) Zero G episodes.

So the dub news don't confirm anything new regarding the total amount of Zero-G episodes?

Yes it does ... Just think about it.
Preview from Tokyo TV:
Trailer Link:
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/mf-beybl...index.html
Other Link(Will be added at a later time):
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/mv/mfbeybladez...ost_32009/

Apparently this is the last episode, so the speculation in a previous thread was correct and I apologize.
It can't be the last episode since the dub has been confirmed to have 39 half hour episodes which you can't reach with the 39 we've got now...
(Dec. 16, 2012  12:53 AM)Ultra Wrote: It can't be the last episode since the dub has been confirmed to have 39 half hour episodes which you can't reach with the 39 we've got now...

The trailer link (First link I posted) contained some words in red that indicated that it was the last episode. (That's based on my knowledge)

Much appreciated if someone could translate those red words.

次回12月23日の放送は最終回です。お見逃しなく!

If episode 38 is the final episode, then I wonder why Nelvana listed 26 half-hour episodes (52 half episodes).
38 half episodes is 19 half-hour episodes. Unless Nelvana is going to have Japan make an extra 7 episode arc
to fill the gap.
It says so on the Zero G mini site on the trailer page.
That means no more Beyblade then. Unhappy Only Beywheelz to use as a wierd Substitute.

EDIT: If that's the case unless they are just making the toys and not the show how is there even going to be an Archer Garuda.
Not trying to be rude, but that was quite predictable. There weren't any facts regarding the season being 52 episodes long. Shogun Steel being said to have 26 episodes wasn't a reliable "fact". If you remember last year, Nelvana originally wrote Metal Fury off for having 52 episodes, but there were only 39.

Furthermore, if B-Daman is taking the 8:30-8:44 timeslot, and Beast Saga is taking 8:45-8:59, was that not slightly predictable?

Exploring the possibilities, it's entirely possible that Nelvana has had an extra few episodes commissioned just for the series, but I can't really imagine that happening.
Well, if this is true, then that is really bad news. But I didn't really know where they were gonna go after Zero won the tourney. I'm keeping my hopes up, but IDK. Could it be an error on the sites part? Anyway, the episode looks epic, hopefully it will be a worthwhile finale.
Are we sure the show isn't being booted to a different timeslot? What a bizarre episode count to call it a quits. The numbers must've been abysmal for both the show, and the toys for Takara Tomy to not pull through to April. Having "G" in your title is quickly becoming a kiss of death for this franchise.

https://twitter.com/moco2346/status/280190294736130048

According to the twitter of 牧内ももこ(one of the Zero-G's staffs),38 won't be the last episode.
But episode 38 will be the last episode we can watch on TV?
Dose it mean that the remaining episodes (39-52)will be OVAs?
At least that gives me more hope. Smile

Kai-V said at the end of November that the series would be continued on another channel.
(Dec. 16, 2012  2:24 PM)Ultra Wrote: Kai-V said at the end of November that the series would be continued on another channel.

No, that is not what I was talking about. The previous seasons of Metal Fight Beyblade (like 4D and Zero-G) will continue being broadcast on other channels in Japan, so it would be weird for that to happen yet for Beyblade to get completed ended meanwhile.
I don't really see how that is weird? It happens all the time over here in the UK...