Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 35 Links & Discussion

^Not neccecarily. There could be a stronger bey if Zero-G has a second season-just like in Metal Fight they went from L-Drago, then to the stronger Basalt Horogium, and then the strongest Diablo Nemesis.
(Dec. 01, 2012  9:21 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: ^Not neccecarily. There could be a stronger bey if Zero-G has a second season-just like in Metal Fight they went from L-Drago, then to the stronger Basalt Horogium, and then the strongest Diablo Nemesis.

Yes but IF they had a second season
One of the channels changed to Tokyo TV then changed to something else.

I cried.

EDIT: It's on another channel now...

EDIT2: Bahamdia completely demolished Saramanda, and Kira's new special move, Gladiator Demolition, looked dull, but better than Iron Hammer, or maybe Gaia...
Wait, this already passed ? I thought it was around 7:30 PM ET ?

(Dec. 02, 2012  1:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Wait, this already passed ? I thought it was around 7:30 PM ET ?

It was a few weeks ago Grin

EDit: It was about a month ago.
Bahamdia isn't going be as strong as Nemesis. It will most likely be the equal to Lightning L-Drago power-wise.

Unless they're gonna make the fight a 9v1 again or something...
Diablo Nemesis was way too overpowered even for the anime's standards. All Rago had to do is say "Armageddon" and all of the Legend Bladers would have been gone XD.
(Dec. 02, 2012  12:44 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Episode added.

Thanks DranzerX13

Just saw the episode... Didn't expect Bahamudia would be that powerful. Can't wait for the next episode!

So sad that Saramanda couldn't do squat to Bahamdia..

Although I did like the destruction .. hehe.

Bahamdia might be my new favourite Beyblade. Grin
Funny how the Gracies didn't even know about it...

EDIT: Did anyone hear the part where Mal said Clear Wheel? I found that funny because there isn't one on Bahamdia, probably crystal.
I just saw the episode on youtube it was awesome I'm not going to get bahamdia cause it has the giga flat tip. But it was wicked shinobu got demolished. Not at the end through the whole match I saw the preview for the next episode to. Gingka is in it.
(Dec. 02, 2012  2:15 PM)BH145WD Wrote: Funny how the Gracies didn't even know about it...

Isn't Daidoji supposed to make an appearance? Unless he's actually dead in the anime.

If the Gracies had no idea Bahamudia existed, then all signs point to Daidoji giving it to him.
(Dec. 02, 2012  4:22 PM)SoftReset Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2012  2:15 PM)BH145WD Wrote: Funny how the Gracies didn't even know about it...

Isn't Daidoji supposed to make an appearance? Unless he's actually dead in the anime.

If the Gracies had no idea Bahamudia existed, then all signs point to Daidoji giving it to him.
Daidoji making an appearance in the manga doesn't mean that he will in the anime. But it would be funny.
I'm probably not 100% correct but the computer had something to do with it. (Bahamdia)

And I have no idea what their computer's name is. Dx
Quote:Daidoji making an appearance in the manga doesn't mean that he will in the anime. But it would be funny.
I'm probably not 100% correct but the computer had something to do with it. (Bahamdia)

The computer‘s name is Merci, right? Correct me if I‘m wrong Pinching_eyes_2
Good lord, Kira was brutal! And those despicable Gracy's were surprised that he would be using Bahamdia instead of Begirados.
So what happened to begirados? I know he threw it away, but Begirados is done?
(Dec. 02, 2012  4:22 PM)SoftReset Wrote:

Perhaps that's why the Gracies were there
If daidojii were to comeback then probably he would give the blade to Kira by using the hightech stuff like he did in MFB where Mad Gasher were turn into Dark Gasher except the machine were more powerful this time since in the manga he was a cyborg hybrid thingy or daidojii gave kira a entrance to the room where the Garcias use too make the DNA beys and Kira somehow found away in with or without doji and use the room to make himself a suitable powerful Bey that have all the data of every DNA bey up to date and he use all that data to make him the God type bey for his match againts shinobu this is just my theory though.
Okay look, the manga and daidoji have nothing to do with the anime, alright?

And bj3rdd, begirados is essentially done with since Kira now uses Bahamdia
(Dec. 02, 2012  4:43 PM)sandwich Wrote:
Quote:Daidoji making an appearance in the manga doesn't mean that he will in the anime. But it would be funny.

The computer‘s name is Merci, right? Correct me if I‘m wrong Pinching_eyes_2

Yes, his name is Merci and as some people have predicted earlier it seems like he's actually betraying the Gracys. I don't think (and really hope) they won't bring back Daidouji. It seems rather unlikely to me. Maybe it's just Merci who is still 'working' for Daidouji? That was his purpose after all. (and when the Gracys were shocked he said something like 'from now on begins the real fight'. sadly, I couldn't understand what he said before 'Kira-sama')

As to Begirados. Hm. I don't think Bahamudia is an uprade in this case because Kira just threw it away and it looked like Merci had prepared the new bey for him beforehand.
(Dec. 01, 2012  3:21 PM)aidanoe Wrote: Well it is another battle bladers lets put it this way.Kira is metal fusion Ryuga, Shinobu is kyoya, zero is Gingka. So Shinobu says he will defeat Kira Zero thinks the same and in the battle Kira destroys Shinobu then Zero wins in the battle with Kira then there is the next beyblade series.

It's also in a Battle Bladers tournament as well, but I must say, Kyoya came closer to beating Ryuga then Shinobu did to Kira. And isn't this season supposed to be 52 epsiodes as well? Unless they pull another Nemesis and make the final battle last 14-16 episodes, I can't see how the season would end so quickly unless it is shortened.
(Dec. 02, 2012  2:02 PM)Cannon Wrote: So sad that Saramanda couldn't do squat to Bahamdia..

what about FANG LEONE? Gasp. This was probably my favourite episode in terms of destruction
(Dec. 03, 2012  12:55 PM)ZX Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2012  2:02 PM)Cannon Wrote: So sad that Saramanda couldn't do squat to Bahamdia..

what about FANG LEONE? Gasp

Zero-G wise... probably.

Strange how they didn't use SP230's gimmick in this episode ..

EDIT: Yes, I meant action-wise.
(Dec. 03, 2012  12:58 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2012  12:55 PM)ZX Wrote:

what about FANG LEONE? Gasp

Zero-G wise... probably.

Strange how they didn't use SP230's gimmick in this episode ..

You're wrong, SP230 was used in this episode when Shinobu unleashed Saramanda's new special move and Bahamdia survived...

Kira then went on to explain how it did and how the spikes acted as a brake, so it couldn't be forced into a stadium out.

EDIT: If you meant not seeing SP230 in action, then yeah.