Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 35 Links & Discussion

The music the anime has when Kira is about to unleash Gladiator Demolition... its so sad. It seems like Kira Saying... "Your a pathetic and worthless opponent. Time to finish you off, Special Move: GLADIATOR DEMOLITION!"
Finally a major antagonist is here. The plot build up is done.

B good ur b good at it!
(Dec. 06, 2012  10:29 PM)Ultimo Wrote: The music the anime has when Kira is about to unleash Gladiator Demolition... its so sad. It seems like Kira Saying... "Your a pathetic and worthless opponent. Time to finish you off, Special Move: GLADIATOR DEMOLITION!"

It seems like? Stop.
Unless you know a whole ton of Japanese, just don't...

BeyBlade beasts
Could've been obvious enough that Kira was going to be the main antagonist.
No, it is. I am in Advanced Placement Japanese but from a rough translations, it seemed like Kira said that. So I suggest you stop or I'll report you.

Edit: Reported.
(Dec. 08, 2012  6:42 PM)Ultimo Wrote: No, it is. I am in Advanced Placement Japanese but from a rough translations, it seemed like Kira said that. So I suggest you stop or I'll report you.

I can already point out a mistake. Kira mentioned the Japanese word, 君たち (At 10:00, or maybe that was 9:58), which I'd say 'ya'll'. In formal English, <- means 'you all'. From what I've learned so far, it refers to a certain group of people, which in this case is Kira to Zero & co. 'Your', assuming that was a complete grammatical error, means You are, and that is completely different from what Kira said.

You're in AP Japanese, and the farthest I've gotten in Japanese is nowhere near you. I can see why your analysis is based on a rough translation as there are stuff that you do not know, but that sort of mistake is inexcusable for someone who is more knowledgeable than me. EDIT: Particularly because you should have known better

(Dec. 08, 2012  6:42 PM)Ultimo Wrote: No, it is. I am in Advanced Placement Japanese but from a rough translations, it seemed like Kira said that. So I suggest you stop or I'll report you.

That doesn't make much sense, you just gave BH145WD a choice (either stop or report) but then you decide to report him anyway, you shouldn't really give choices to people that you choose YOURSELF.
So basically, the computer (unless there is an official name, I'm just going to call it the computer) upgraded Begirados to Bahamdia without the Gracies knowing?
(Dec. 10, 2012  2:19 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: So basically, the computer (unless there is an official name, I'm just going to call it the computer) upgraded Begirados to Bahamdia without the Gracies knowing?

I don't even know five words of Japanese, but it sounded to me like they said Merci.