Poll: Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 01 Rating

Excellent
68.89%
Good
31.11%
Horrible
0%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)

I cannot understand a single thing in your post, son...

imeant what chracters would be like in zero g
Uhh... Sorry to break it to you maxusleo but, that's not how you spell psychopath <-------- that's how you spell it, use proper grammar so people can understand the first time you post, please.
I've only seen the first episode but has anyone commented on how this feels so much like Yu-Gi-Oh! GX? Young hero is given super item by the previous series protagonist, and now sets off on a journey to prove himself alongside a new group of peers. Some are anxious at his arrival, while others are dismissive. Heck, the characters from the previous series both play pivotal leadership roles in the new series. Kaiba was the owner of Duel Academy, and here we have Tsubasa as the head of the WBBA. Though, Zero-G so far has stronger links to the past than GX did.
(Apr. 16, 2012  2:22 AM)To Wrote: I've only seen the first episode but has anyone commented on how this feels so much like Yu-Gi-Oh! GX? Young hero is given super item by the previous series protagonist, and now sets off on a journey to prove himself alongside a new group of peers. Some are anxious at his arrival, while others are dismissive. Heck, the characters from the previous series both play pivotal leadership roles in the new series. Kaiba was the owner of Duel Academy, and here we have Tsubasa as the head of the WBBA. Though, Zero-G so far has stronger links to the past than GX did.

Well, you're not really wrong, but there really are plenty series with a story like that. It's not unusual.
woa awsome a new generation of beyblades and new bladers
Episode Ratings:
*2.1%(--.-%) 04/08 (Sun) 8:30am-8:45am TV Tokyo Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G (New)

This isn't a strong start.
I love the way Adachi Takafumi has included the previous beyblade characters!!!

The first episode wasn't bad but it wasn't the best either
That's what first episode are for?They introduce us new characters etc so you wouldn't bet it to be awesome.