Poll: Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 01 Rating

Excellent
68.89%
Good
31.11%
Horrible
0%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
So what? We/you have seen only one episode. They can't replace story with advertisement...

A thermal capricorne swaying the stadium wouldn't be very interesting...
I'm still slightly confused how Zero used "Shooting Star Crash"? Is that meant to be a Special Move or something?
(Apr. 08, 2012  3:55 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: I'm still slightly confused how Zero used "Shooting Star Crash"? Is that meant to be a Special Move or something?
Thats his special move.You can see the bey is animated flying but it was ackward because most special moves they show the creatures of the bey like Ldrago special move they show a dragon.I think that was just a spin move or something to counterattack an opponent
So it looks like all the generic beys have more detail now. Not totally sure about 4D but, usually all the generic beys are like Mad Cancer, Wind Leone, Etc. I think i've seen a Thermal Capricorne, Screw Gil, Aquario/Hyper __. Yup. I can't remember the Track & Bottom though.
Thermal Capricorne 125D
Ray Capricorne (Clear wheel like Screw Capricorne's) 125B
Aquario 125?
Screw Gil 145?

All of these are the current cameo Beyblades. Beywikia needs entries on these. XD
Plus, there's also a Screw Gil in there, too.

EDIT: I've just seen Episode 1 myself, and it was pretty cool!
(Apr. 08, 2012  5:50 PM)Apply Without Wrote: Thermal Capricorne 125D
Ray Capricorne (Clear wheel like Screw Capricorne's) 125B
Aquario 125?

All of these are the current cameo Beyblades. Beywikia needs entries on these. XD

I think I remember seeing a Screw Gil 145? too.
Anyone have the lyrics for the Opening? My opinion is that it sounds better than the 4D one.
(Apr. 08, 2012  1:14 PM)Clonetos Wrote: did we ever get to see the beast for samurai ifraid? just wondering...

He's shown in the opening getting ready to attack.

(Apr. 08, 2012  2:57 PM)username786 Wrote: what the hell the stadium doesn't even sway in the anime, but it does in real life. all it does is spin . epic fail

It's only been one episode, chill. There's still a chance it will sway in the anime.

And I'm pretty sure it was swaying for a few seconds in the battle with just the generic bladers before Zero came in.
Thanks DranzerX13 for adding the Episode in COOL HD!
Here is the synopsis of the episode.
It has been seven years since the ultimate fight which resulted in No. 1 Blader in the World, Gingka Hagane, defeating the God of Destruction, Nemesis and as a result, saving the world from a demise. Zero Kurogane, an admirer of Gingka Hagane is dashing in the streets, in hurry and quite worried. A Beyblade tournament is going on, with one Blader winning against the other. After that match, Zero quickly arrives where he is ready and confident for his battle. Zero and his competitor are ready, while Zero reveals his Beyblade, Samurai Ifraid W145CF. They begin and yell "3... 2... 1... Go Shoot!". The Bladers launch their Beys in an ultimate fight. With Samurai Ifraid getting some successful hits against the opponent and with the upper hand. Soon enough, Zero decides to end it as he commands Ifraid to jump into the air, where Samurai Ifraid is then commanded to strike downwards and hit the opponent. In the end, Zero takes the win as he and Samurai Ifraid are proud of the victory. Which people cheering and such, Zero decides to thank one person in all his might, Gingka Hagane. He has a flashback to the past, a moment in the past where Zero was a young child, and Gingka Hagane gave young Zero his future Beyblade, Samurai Ifraid. Ever since then, Zero had idolized Gingka and has wished to be just like him, and with it, he will make it. Later, at the WBBA, Tsubasa is at work where he receives an incoming transmission from his co-worker, Madoka Amano at the B-Pit. Tsubasa is now the Presdient of the WBBA while Madoka manages the B-Pit. Madoka tells Tsubasa some news and which Tsubasa replies. Later, Madoka is about to open the door for the B-Pit where subsequentally, a group of young children in a large pack, startle and surprise Madoka. Zero is then shown to be walking along, finding Bladers battling and training. One such Blader makes a mistake and accidentaly shoots his Beyblade near Zero. The Blader apologized, but Zero does not mind and happily gives him his Bey back. The boy thanks Zero and tells him of a tournament that is happening close to the training site. Zero is surprised, and dashes to said tournament. Zero gets to the tournament, and is totally in awe. He finds that the tournament is not like normal ones, in fact, it is based on Zero-G. Beyblade has entered a new era, where BeyStadiums now move and completely change the game like never before. Mal, a fellow Beyblade mechanic much like Madoka, is watching the battle as she analyses it with her BeyComputer. Zero takes a gander at the battle, seeing how the BeyStadium they are in, is remotely large. With Bladers standing on platforms held in the air where the BeyStadium moves in a circular motion as the Beys fight. Drastically adding more factors to the battle and making it more enjoyable and suspenseful. The battle ends, and Zero wants to go next. Three Bladers stop Zero and tell him that they are next in line and Zero will have to wait. Zero tells him that he is very eager to battle as this is his first time battling in Zero-G. The three Bladers make a compromise with Zero and tell him he can go next as long as they fight Zero, in a 9 vs. 1. Zero agrees, much to their surprise and prepare for it. Everyone is ready and they all yell "Go Shoot!" as the Beys are launched. Every Beyblade fights fiercely as Zero and Ifraid are ready for anything. However, what the three Bladers don't tell Zero is that they are teaming up against Zero. They gang up on Zero and start clashing and battling Ifraid, trapping it. Zero is startled, but quickly recovers. He commands Samurai Ifraid to escape which is successful and the tables get turned. Zero has Samurai Ifraid start to attack and push back the nine Beys. As this rages on, Zero puts his full potential into this and as a result, wins the match of the Zero-G BeyStadium. People around cheer as Zero gives a speech to everyone of his own victory. However just then, a Blader comes by with his voice startling people but making Mal excited. The Blader introduces himself as Shinobu Hiryuuin, with his Beyblade, Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD,
(Apr. 01, 2012  1:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2012  12:59 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Dat new opening <3

I lol'd at Benkei owning a Burger shop.

Edit: LOOK CLOSELY at the part where Zero is getting Samurai Ifraid, if you look at the hand of who gave it to him, you can see Ginga's glove/wristband-thing.

That is not the new opening, it is just a preview.

If that were true, it would be completely different to the story in the manga where Zero has never met Ginga and aims to do so ...

Unless Gingka gave Zero the bey and went back to being gingka, while Zero is determined to defeat Gingka one day...

Just wanna mention that beginning your very first episode with the protagonist being late somewhere is just about the most clichéd and stereotypical way of starting a series ever.

Really, I can think of dozens of examples on the top of my head (Beyblade V-Force, where Tyson is late for school etc.) so doing so again is really boring.
(Apr. 08, 2012  9:26 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: [Too many words.]

I like that I was able to summarise everything in just a few lines, and you write a huge paragraph ...
(Apr. 08, 2012  10:39 PM)Dude Wrote: Just wanna mention that beginning your very first episode with the protagonist being late somewhere is just about the most clichéd and stereotypical way of starting a series ever.

Really, I can think of dozens of examples on the top of my head (Beyblade V-Force, where Tyson is late for school etc.) so doing so again is really boring.
I thought it was really creative and amazing.This makes us know the behaviour of the main character.An example is when Zero was running late to a tournament shouting showed he is a funny character and also showed us he loves beyblade and can do anything to be a participant.
(Apr. 08, 2012  10:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2012  9:26 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: [Too many words.]

I like that I was able to summarise everything in just a few lines, and you write a huge paragraph ...
I know i wanted to hear replies on beyblade wikia synopsis well they must try to keep there descriptions a little bit small size.It took me two minutes to just read the synopsis.
We shouldn't? Longer, more in-depth synopsis' are better...
Wow Zero is more like tyson woohooo , finally the fun is back in beyblade , sad still there are no bit beasts & we have to live with these whatever they are , anyway why is the episode so small i am watching the show after a long time since i just skipped many episodes of 4d since MU Went down
(Apr. 10, 2012  6:18 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: Wow Zero is more like tyson woohooo , finally the fun is back in beyblade , sad still there are no bit beasts & we have to live with these whatever they are , anyway why is the episode so small i am watching the show after a long time since i just skipped many episodes of 4d since MU Went down

The beasts are Mythological Creatures now Tongue_out
The show was cut to 15 minutes as of 4D's twenty-seventh episode to introduce "Cross Fight B-Daman". It hasn't been renewed yet though, so Zero-G could end up with it's full 30 minute timeslot in September.
So 4D Still had 51 or 53 episodes , pardon me for going off topic but then half the episodes were just 14 mins long ? or did the series of 4d consist of more eps ?
(Apr. 10, 2012  7:20 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: So 4D Still had 51 or 53 episodes , pardon me for going off topic but then half the episodes were just 14 mins long ? or did the series of 4d consist of more eps ?

The series consisted of 52 episodes. 26 "30 minute" episodes and 26 "15 minute" episodes, which are converted into 39 "30 minute" episodes in the dub.

This is going slightly off topic. PM me if you need further clarification.
i love animes which have some kind of connection with characters from the previous serie like zero-g where the show gingka Smile
my idea
ginka: SOME BEYBLADE FREELODER
kenta: a family guy
masumune:next owner to dugeon
kyoya:phycopath
madoka bey pit owner
tsubasa wbbo owner
zer0:the next sora
thats in the future
(Apr. 12, 2012  6:14 AM)maxusleo Wrote: my idea
ginka: SOME BEYBLADE FREELODER
kenta: a family guy
masumune:next owner to dugeon
kyoya:phycopath
madoka bey pit owner
tsubasa wbbo owner
zer0:the next sora
thats in the future

I cannot understand a single thing in your post, son...

(Apr. 08, 2012  1:59 AM)AppleBlossoms Wrote: Also I am kind of disappointed that it seems Tsubasa is on top of the WBBA and not Hikaru... Tsubasa, you just dropped in my liking.
Sin-Hunter is probably going to attack you now lol! I watched the episode already and ZeroG looks like an awsome season!