Good
31.11%
Horrible
0%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
(Apr. 01, 2012  1:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2012  12:59 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Dat new opening <3

I lol'd at Benkei owning a Burger shop.

Edit: LOOK CLOSELY at the part where Zero is getting Samurai Ifraid, if you look at the hand of who gave it to him, you can see Ginga's glove/wristband-thing.

That is not the new opening, it is just a preview.

If that were true, it would be completely different to the story in the manga where Zero has never met Ginga and aims to do so ...

By opening, I meant the theme. I knew that wasn't a opening, especially since it says preview on the website Tongue_out
(Apr. 01, 2012  12:46 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Tokyo TV preview of Zero G episode 1
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/mv/mfbeybladez...ost_18103/

EDIT: Benkei and Madoka look hawt

And Tsubasa. He looks awesome now.

HOLY COW BASA, HE IS GORGEOUS! Ahem aside from my fangirling (which this is just the tip of Mount Everest )

I'm looking forward for this episode and Zero's voice isn't that bad....and why does it feel like I'm sort of watching the first season of Yugioh. Those platforms. Anyways hope everyone is excited as I am xD
I can't wait for more details.
I spy Tsubasa and Madoka seven years older! They haven't changed much at all.
Awwww Yeah Benkei working with some hotties MAN its good to be chubby! See folks we big people score....and win...and conquer ALL Ironic hes working at a fast food restraut....well then again bull....cows...burgers...Eh he looks awesome with the Goatee!
(Apr. 01, 2012  1:57 AM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: I spy Tsubasa and Madoka seven years older! They haven't changed much at all.

so do I, I wonder if they are married that little girl that was there looked like them combined or their child...
I look forward to seeing this serise it looks great!
I'm loving Zero-G more and more already. I'm most interested in the kind of plot the show will have. Those duel stand contraptions really remind me of Yu-Gi-OH! . The older MFB cast looks really nice as well. I always find the characters to be cooler when they wear normal clothes, instead of ridiculous outfits.

Kurogane Zero seems like an awesome character. And that voice <3 . He seems older than Ginga (at the start of MFB).

Has the preview been released by tv tokyo website for this new series?
(Apr. 01, 2012  3:18 AM)Suwadith Wrote: Has the preview been released by tv tokyo website for this new series?

See the first page
(Apr. 01, 2012  3:18 AM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2012  3:18 AM)Suwadith Wrote: Has the preview been released by tv tokyo website for this new series?

See the first page

Sorry
I am not regular to this topic
Will ginga be here in this series?
All his friends grown older
Did ginga gave the beyblade for the new hero?
That question can easily be answered, again, by looking at the first page....
The only thing I've wondering about Zero-G, is who the "big bad guy" is gonna be, and what Bey he's going to have.

Since I assume Nemesis is the strongest Bey in their Universe, it's gonna be pretty hard to top the strength of Nemesis or L-Drago.
(Apr. 01, 2012  6:14 AM)Krauser Wrote: The only thing I've wondering about Zero-G, is who the "big bad guy" is gonna be, and what Bey he's going to have.

Since I assume Nemesis is the strongest Bey in their Universe, it's gonna be pretty hard to top the strength of Nemesis or L-Drago.

You know it will happen anyways. It's the newer anime, and the villain needs to be stronger than the previous one, considering it happens in the Same Universe.

(Or Nemesis will return once again as an upgrade, but that would suck so much -__-)
Actually I think Odin The Wanderer (Norse mythology) would be fitting for a main villain.

He apparently had been the driving force of over a hundred legendary beings.
Who wants to see Nemesis again atleast if Ryuga comes back it would be very awesome because he is not boring.But if he comes back he would probably be on the good side and A NEWER ldrago Grin cant wait for the sereis.
(Apr. 01, 2012  1:31 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Who wants to see Nemesis again atleast if Ryuga comes back it would be very awesome because he is not boring.But if he comes back he would probably be on the good side and A NEWER ldrago Grin cant wait for the sereis.

Ryuga is dead, so it's pointless bringing him back.
(Apr. 01, 2012  1:25 PM)Apply Without Wrote: Actually I think Odin The Wanderer (Norse mythology) would be fitting for a main villain.

He apparently had been the driving force of over a hundred legendary beings.

I think most people might be thinking about Final Fantasy rather than Beyblade while watching it though?
(Apr. 01, 2012  1:43 PM)BH145WD Wrote: Ryuga is dead, so it's pointless bringing him back.
Perhaps he'll come back..with L-Drago Guardian °___° ..this or I'm just a really optimistic person xD"

Anyway..I'm looking forward to the first Episode, some fresh wind is always good.
why do I think that Gingka will be Zero's sensei?
He can't be if he's training abroad.
Both stories cannot vary so much on such an important point ...
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:19 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Hey guys whats sensei?
Basically, its a trainer or a coach. Correct me if I'm wrong.