0%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
1. The Dawn of a New Era!
新時代到来!
shin jidai tourai!
Air date: 2012-04-08

720p: http://ifile.it/hz1e2nr
Wow cool thanks Kai-V
well, ZERO -G has begun.... thanks kai-V but from where do you get these news??
Thanks a lot x3
Now I somehow get more and more excited for this show...
I'm actually struggling to translate this properly. I know the first lines look something like:
"Seven years after the battle against the God of Destruction, Beyblade has entered a new era."

The lines after, I'm debating whether Samurai Ifraid is looking for an apprentice, or whether Zero is someone's apprentice and possesses the bey Samurai Ifraid.

I think I might need some help Speechless
So who exactly will be the God of Destruction in 4D? Nemesis? Hades?
The God of Destruction is obviously Nemesis...
Thanks for the information Kai-V.
(Mar. 09, 2012  6:25 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: I'm actually struggling to translate this properly. I know the first lines look something like:
"Seven years after the battle against the God of Destruction, Beyblade has entered a new era."

The lines after, I'm debating whether Samurai Ifraid is looking for an apprentice, or whether Zero is someone's apprentice and possesses the bey Samurai Ifraid.

I think I might need some help Speechless
Giving this a try -

"On the other hand, Zero Kurogane, the new Blader with his Bey Samurai Ifraid sets out on his samurai training"

It mentions his musha shugyou, his knight training (but samurai can work in this context), so I'm thinking he's someone's apprentice.

also if this is still airing on Sunday, I guess that means the running time is probably staying the same.
It seems like Yu-Gi-Oh 5DS to Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal.
For the title, i would suggest "The Dawn of a New Era".

"It's several years later since the battle with the God of Destruction. Beyblade has entered a new era. Meanwhile, new Blader Zero Kurogane goes on a training pilgrimage with his bey, "Samurai Ifraid"."

"Samurai pilgrimage" should be "training pilgrimage", sorry about that.
I wonder if the "several" is 7,the same in the manga.
COOL!!! There's a translation and description already for Beyblade Zero-G Episode 1!
Kai-V, do you have the description in Japanese for Episode 154 and the translation in English for Episodes 152 to 154?
Thanks for the updates Kai-V and Saigo. BTW The first episode of Pokemon D&P in the dub had the same title as this one.
Beyblade has evolved so much i am excited to see the show.
(Mar. 11, 2012  1:36 PM)N0body Wrote: Thanks for the updates Kai-V and Saigo. BTW The first episode of Pokemon D&P in the dub had the same title as this one.

Well, that one was a pun on the female character's (Dawn) name and a saying. Probably a coincidence.

I hope that the art style of this is good, plus the battle animations. Smile
Tokyo TV preview of Zero G episode 1
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/mv/mfbeybladez...ost_18103/

EDIT: Benkei and Madoka look hawt

And Tsubasa. He looks awesome now.
Zero's voice is OK, it will definitely be a change from previous main characters in Beyblade, but I think it could go well with his personality.
Wow finally some of the old MFB characters!! they look awesome, can't wait to see!
Dat new opening <3

I lol'd at Benkei owning a Burger shop.

Edit: LOOK CLOSELY at the part where Zero is getting Samurai Ifraid, if you look at the hand of who gave it to him, you can see Ginga's glove/wristband-thing.
(Apr. 01, 2012  12:59 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Dat new opening <3

Edit: LOOK CLOSELY at the part where Zero is getting Samurai Ifraid, if you look at the hand of who gave it to him, you can see Ginga's glove/wristband-thing.

That is not the new opening, it is just a preview.

If that were true, it would be completely different to the story in the manga where Zero has never met Ginga and aims to do so ...
Awesome hope it wont be boring like the last episod

You know, I actually didn't notice that. Thanks for catching that.
(Apr. 01, 2012  1:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

That is not the new opening, it is just a preview.

If that were true, it would be completely different to the story in the manga where Zero has never met Ginga and aims to do so ...

well for MFB, the story in the manga was somewhat diffrent, so that could be something.