Metal Fight Beyblade The Movie

...it would be cool if the original Characters make a cameo in the movie...
(Dec. 18, 2009  5:35 PM)KIINA Wrote: ...it would be cool if the original Characters make a cameo in the movie...
However you know they never will ... The producers have almost gone out of their way to make sure that absolutely none of the unimportant and important characters in Metal Fight Beyblade look even slightly like the previous cast, and I do check everytime.
(Dec. 16, 2009  10:03 PM)Minion Wrote: I've never actually seen the other Beyblade movie, so I've got nothing but high hopes Tongue_out

Same
i hope the make a flashback of ginga fathers that would be awsome
(Dec. 18, 2009  5:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: However you know they never will ... The producers have almost gone out of their way to make sure that absolutely none of the unimportant and important characters in Metal Fight Beyblade look even slightly like the previous cast, and I do check everytime.

well if i'm correct,madoka has the same glasses like kenny and does the same thing kenny does,Just saying.

I think it will be mostly 3D. most creators don't know much about their costumors.
In alot of animes i've seen at least on character has (sun)glasses/goggles on the top of their heads, it just happens but really characters from the last series in MFB.. sounds boring to me... Tyson and the others had three seasons to play a spinning top game against each other.. leave them out of MFB.
Fierce Battle was everything that V Force should've been. But even THEN, it was only okay.
.. fierce battle sucked IMO.
I wonder whats the movie going to be about maybe it would be like FMA where they end it with few things unresolved and resolve it in the movie I'm not sure but that's what I'm thinking.
Hopefully this movie will have Masamune in it.
The 1st movie was TERRIBLE! About 5 minutes of good plot and anime, the other 1 hour is watching tops spinning.
If you don't like tops spinning then what is the point in watching the anime at all? Personally I think fierce battle was quite good, although annoying that they totally ignored the events in the series. I have high hopes for this one too.
(Dec. 16, 2009  11:54 PM)To Wrote: It needs to be in 3D. It needs to be a crossover with Duel Masters.

qft.
This will most likely be a MFB -Explosion- Movie so Masamune/Tsubasa should be guaranteed main cast (?).

Other than that, seeing characters from bakuten shoot is very unlikely, imo. Looking at the fact that when Doji was explaining the past of Ldrago, and it's been around since ancient Egyptian times, it's likely that in the MFB universe Plastic/HMS beys never existed (which makes a lot of sense since it's Takufumi writing it, not Aoki). So seeing Takao and co. would just be "wtf?".

Finally, MFB may live long enough to get a second movie. Gasp
It's usually custom for shows (that are popular enough) to have a summer movie every summer, such as Doraemon, Shin-Chan, One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, etc...
A teaser :
http://www.toho-yokoku.jp/
At the bottom of that page, click on the icon for Metal Fight Beyblade; after that, click on the blue "特報1(30秒)" at the top, on the right.

It is not much though ...
I can't wait for Metal Fusion to come to America !
Fierce battle had the worst 3D ever.
As a movie teaser it sucks, but I liked the video itself.
bad trailer i thought they would add least show a sneak peek
i didnt think the movie was bad at all! (the first)
isnt beyblade about spinning tops anyways........ its kinda hard to make a movie suporting the sales of the toys not to be about the toys....
(Apr. 11, 2010  7:01 PM)Nebula Wrote: i didnt think the movie was bad at all! (the first)
isnt beyblade about spinning tops anyways........ its kinda hard to make a movie suporting the sales of the toys not to be about the toys....

um what are you talking about?
The teaser was I guess ok since it is a teaser, sigh geez I'm still what the movie is going to be about.
Guess this is gonna be set in the first series before ginga loses storm pegasus then.
I suppose this is information on the movie :
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1050782...32020.html

August 21st.

It will come, or will introduce a new Beyblade : Sol Blaze ?HF/S. The enemy is called Helios.
No idea if this is the title or if it's just a heading for the page:
Metal Fight Beyblade vs the Sun ~Sol Blaze, the Scorching-hot Invader~

メタルファイト ベイブレードVS太陽~灼熱の侵略者ソルブレイズ~

Helios Section:
Ginga is defeated!?
(Sol Blaze's) user is Helios, child of the gods!!
How is he an enemy? It's due to him persistently targeting Ginga and Pegasis, that is Helios!! What in the world...? And then there's the fight to the decisive match, one which involves all the Beys.

His origins are a complete mystery. However, his strength surpasses Ginga's!!! (right of screenshot)
Will this guy and Ginga battle!? (below screenshot)

Helios: "No one can defeat me!!"