Metal Fight Beyblade The Movie

Well, according to Greek mythology, Helios is the sun itself, so I guess the title makes sense.

It kinda sounds cool. The trailer was boring, to say the least, but this actually seems decent.
Also from what it seems it will be based on the new series as you can see kadoya there.
(Dec. 16, 2009  12:58 PM)Khel Wrote: Not too surprised here.
I so saw it coming so Im not suprised
(Apr. 13, 2010  5:25 PM)Saigo Wrote: No idea if this is the title or if it's just a heading for the page:
Metal Fight Beyblade vs the Sun ~Sol Blaze, the Scorching-hot Invader~

メタルファイト ベイブレードVS太陽~灼熱の侵略者ソルブレイズ~
Apparently it is confirmed that that is the title.
http://www.bey-movie.com/

The movie site has also updated

So, the complete title of the movie is - Metal Fight Beyblade VS the Sun the Movie: Sol Blaze, the Scorching-hot Invader (劇場版メタルファイト ベイブレードVS太陽 灼熱の侵略者ソルブレイズ)
Wow...That's a pretty long title Chocked_2
(Apr. 15, 2010  11:18 PM)Saigo Wrote: http://www.bey-movie.com/

The movie site has also updated

So, the complete title of the movie is - Metal Fight Beyblade the Movie: VS the Sun; Sol Blaze, the Scorching-hot Invader (劇場版メタルファイト ベイブレードVS太陽 灼熱の侵略者ソルブレイズ)

It looks pretty cool, too bad I don't know how to read any of the japanese haha
(Apr. 15, 2010  11:56 PM)RyomaEchizen Wrote: It looks pretty cool, too bad I don't know how to read any of the japanese haha
What is written at the moment is unimportant.
If ginga has storm pegasis and that new kid from season 2 with ray unicorn is in the film,
It's just like the first film!

They meet daichi in the movie (Time: V-Foce) and then they forget who he is in G-revolution!?!?
What the heck?
(Apr. 16, 2010  2:04 AM)The BeyBreakers Wrote: If ginga has storm pegasis and that new kid from season 2 with ray unicorn is in the film,
It's just like the first film!

They meet daichi in the movie (Time: V-Foce) and then they forget who he is in G-revolution!?!?
What the heck?
... Ginga has Galaxy Pegasis.
on the trailer for the film he is using storm.
(Apr. 16, 2010  2:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ... Ginga has Galaxy Pegasis.

on the trailer he is using storm
(Apr. 16, 2010  2:23 AM)The BeyBreakers Wrote: on the trailer for the film he is using storm.

on the trailer he is using storm
On the site he has Galaxy Pegasis. The trailer showed nothing anyway; I think they even reused scenes from the anime, from what I remember.
(Apr. 16, 2010  2:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: On the site he has Galaxy Pegasis. The trailer showed nothing anyway; I think they even reused scenes from the anime, from what I remember.

K. Thanks for replying
http://www.toho-yokoku.jp/

A second trailer is up, still short, but considerably better than the fisrt.

http://takunanapapa.up.seesaa.net/image/100511-1.jpg

Story:
"It's summer vacation. In front of Ginga and Co., who are excited about a Beyblade tournament, Helios, a mysterious youth, stands in their way. In his hand, he possesses "Sol Blaze", a Beyblade that has been passed down since ancient times. As the intense battle between Ginga vs. Helios unfolds, extreme weather develops throughout the world. Seeing the situation, a suspicious figure smirks. Is this extreme weather caused by the battle between the two? When the battle reaches its climax, a further crisis hits the world! Can Ginga and Co. really save the world from crisis...!?"
i have only seen three or four episodes of metal fight beyblade and i can honestly say i think is some carp dont get me wrong or anything but i cant see a beyblade season without demolation boys (cant spell it), bladebreakers, white tigers, all stars or majstic i just cant
Well, guess what...Get used to it, we are already into the second season.

(May. 13, 2010  1:31 PM)WeenTheBlader Wrote: i have only seen three or four episodes of metal fight beyblade and i can honestly say i think is some carp dont get me wrong or anything but i cant see a beyblade season without demolation boys (cant spell it), bladebreakers, white tigers, all stars or majstic i just cant
i know i have to get used to it but that dosnt mean i have to watch it and i only told what i think^^
I'm pretty sure Metal Fight Beyblade wasn't made for old-school beybladers (Those like you who can't possibly imagine a beyblade series without the bladebreakers and all that stuff) but rather for a new generation of kids. So, basically, nobody, especially not those who made the anime/manga, care that you miss the old characters...

You can always watch the old anime again XD I had a good time watching the movie, the other day ^^'
The only thing i liked about the first beyblade movie, was Tyson and Daichi in the graveyard XD

Anyway I want to see this MFB movie just curious on what happens. Cute

1,000th POST! Woot! Eee
I can't wait to see this movie. The first beyblade movie was alright....Tyson and Dachi in the graveyard scene was so funny.

1000 dang I don't even have 500 post.
I'm getting pretty close to my 1000th, too XD Most of it is just useless carp like my opinion, which most people don't care about XD

Getting a little off topic, here...Thanks for the translation, by the way, Saigo. It seems Helios won't be our antagonist, for this, but rather this "smirking figure" this teaser speaks of...
Ha! A lot of us called (sort of) the dual premiere with DM. It's possible that the Bey movie will only be 1 hour long. Uncertain
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-105351...96835.html

"Helios' Technique!"
"His Scorching-hot Spin Move is dangerous!!"
"Helios, who uses the Bey from the Sun - Sol Blaze - is the user of a "Scorching-hot Spin Move" (灼熱転技 Shakunetsu Tengi), which surpasses a Special Spin Move. Its power is incomparable!!"

Also, the character section on the site has been updated, although there's not really much yet. In addition, Helios' seiyuu has been revealed as Tomoaki Maeno.
From the latest CoroCoro scans:

(From before)
"Helios' Technique!"
"His Scorching-hot Spin Move is dangerous!!"
"Helios, who uses the Bey from the Sun - Sol Blaze - is the user of a "Scorching-hot Spin Move", one which surpasses a Special Spin Move. Its power is incomparable!!"

"And Ginga is defeated!!!"
"That is to say Galaxy Pegasis is also defeated!? Impossible!! Stand up, Ginga!!"

"Confront the enemy stronghold, Acropolis"
"He can't be defeated twice!! He goes to Helios' whereabouts with strong determination"

It also lists Sol Blaze as an "Ultimate Type", one whch combines the strengths of all the types.