Metal Fight Beyblade The Movie

Toho Japan will publish a movie for Metal Fight Beyblade in summer 2010. The same cast will be used for the most.

There is no more information about this.

http://www.toho.co.jp/lineup/mf-beyblade/
I hope it's not going to be as bad as the previous Beyblade movie ... I hope to see more information on this
Not too surprised here.
Yeah I think everyone saw it coming. And I don't think anyone will be surprised if i'ts rubbish.
i think people will be surprised if its actually good.
Hopefully the DVD release has a neat bey with it.
C'mon, guys, don't you trust the creators? We can't assume, just because the other one was hilariously bad, that this one is going to suck, too! If it's good, we'll be thrilled by the epicness. If it's bad, we'll laugh at the stupidity. It's a win-win situation Joyful_3

Sure, if it's bad, it won't make money, which is bad for the overall franchise, but they,ll get back on their feet, I'm sure =D
(Dec. 16, 2009  6:06 PM)Khel Wrote: Hopefully the DVD release has a neat bey with it.

Thats an idea. Red Anubis anyone?
getting anubis would defeat the point of the licence cards great idea.
Quetzalcoatl could also be gotten with the Metal Fight Beyblade DS game though.

I do not know when the next season will begin, however it could be an interesting transition between the too. Or not, but I am curious.
i just hope that its put in a decent point in the season instead of just being in a random point in it, like actually links with the season.
hopefuly this dosent mean the end (agen) for beyblade like the 1st movie
I've never actually seen the other Beyblade movie, so I've got nothing but high hopes Tongue_out
(Dec. 16, 2009  7:34 PM)ONLY FEAR Wrote: hopefuly this dosent mean the end (agen) for beyblade like the 1st movie

um there was an entire season of beyblade after the movie
(Dec. 16, 2009  10:18 PM)KIINA Wrote: key word, 'AN' entire season

And the continuation of the manga and HMS. Beyblade: The Movie was released in Japan while Beyblade was at the absolute height of its popularity.
It needs to be in 3D. It needs to be a crossover with Duel Masters. It needs to have the Bakuten Shoot! cast in the last five minutes to shoehorn even more headaches. Hell throw in the people from Saint Seiya Bladers, and Beyblade War. Or else Yu-Gi-Oh! will have us beat, and we can't have that.
God, no more 3D spirits.

That was terrible.
Agreeing with Khel. All the 3D was terrible in The Movie Fierce Battle. I don't want to see it again.
I meant 3D as in 3 dimensional video, you know the ones where you wear glasses?
Hm. I hope it's better than Fierce Battle was, but still, I won't be surprised if it isn't.....I'm going to keep my hopes up though. Cute
was the first beyblade really that bad i guess i wont watch then
its an okay film but certainly not the best it could have been.
who knows... maybe for a sort of miracle, the movie have a good trama there..