Metal Fight Beyblade Soul Burst Manga

The Metal Fight Beyblade Manga will finally get the anticipated reboot we have all been waiting for. It will be similar to the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising Manga, where old Beys will be remade as Burst Versions. As far as I know, the preorders of the Corocoro Aniki, which will release on July 13th, will include a special recolor of Storm Pegasis 10Glaive Quick' which has yet to be revealed. Old characters will return and Gingka Hagane will own Storm Pegasis as usual. According to the corocoro website, there will be another fierce battle in the new Manga, after the final battle against the strongest and most evil Bey, Nemesis, who came from space to destroy the earth.

Possible returning characters in the Manga that appear on the cover of the new MFB Manga Reboot:
- Gingka Hagane
- Ryo Hagane
- Hokuto
- Kenta Yumiya
- Kyoya Tategami
- Sora Akatsuki
- Ryutaro Fukami
- Masamune Kadoya
- Tobio Oike

Source: https://corocoro.jp/61321/
Im pretty excited for this! The plot seems pretty similar, so Im looking forward
YAY, SORA'S BACK....Dear Beyblade God, consider bringing Hikaru back too.
Wow, this is legitimately really cool. Looking forward to the manga more than the Beys, but still definitely great to see them digging more into their past.
Takafumi Adachi said it's a one-shot (single chapter) on his deviantART, but I wonder if they'll turn it into a series if it's well-received enough...

Interesting how the cover includes characters that barely gets much like Sora and Tobio, I don't expect a lot from a one-shot but happy to see them getting more appearance at least, especially on a "revival" for Metal Fight.

I'll assume this will take place after 4D? Judging from the synopsis and character design.
(Jul. 09, 2019  2:35 PM)Kogami Wrote: Takafumi Adachi said it's a one-shot (single chapter) on his deviantART, but I wonder if they'll turn it into a series if it's well-received enough...

Interesting how the cover includes characters that barely gets much like Sora and Tobio, I don't expect a lot from a one-shot but happy to see them getting more appearance at least, especially on a "revival" for Metal Fight.

I'll assume this will take place after 4D? Judging from the synopsis and character design.

Sora, Ryutaro and Tobio played a bigger role in Takafumi Adachi's MFB Manga Series than they did in the Anime.
Color me very excited! From all the synopsis I read of it, I enjoyed the Metal Fight manga's direction far more than the anime's ever since Big Bang Bladers.
I’m really hoping to dig deeper in the past of Ginga’s Dad, Ryo. It seems really interesting from what the anime shows off.
(Jul. 12, 2019  12:57 AM)marutti Wrote:

Thank you for sharing the first MFB Burst Manga.

It's pretty good so far, it has the same tone and feel that you would get in the original MFB Manga and does tie in with the aftermath of the Nemesis Crisis.

This does have the same inconsistencies as the first chapter of Bakuten Shoot: Rising where they use Burst beys in between present and future but at this point, they're just advertising so I don't have a right to complain.

One thing that's cool is that Madoka appears in the manga, which never happened before. She was anime-exclusive before so that's cool.

Also, L-DRAGO, LEONE, SAGITTARIO AND AQUILA BURSTS!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! But no B-B-Bull... just like them to ignore poor Benkei Tired
Still exciting Grin
Flame Sagiterio having the Claw Driver is definitely a no brainer. We even see it in the manga. However, Leone's Driver looks nothing like the other Drivers. Which could mean that Rock Leone will come with a new Driver just like Pegasus. And possibly Aquila as well, since there are Drivers that are close to WD, but not to the right extent.
Isn’t there going to be a translation done, just like Bakuten Shoot? That would be really great!
[Image: corocoro_aniki.jpg]

^ If the full picture doesn't show just click on the JPG
Figured to post this since AdaCHi actually sent me a DM through twitter but it was really cool to find out that in the chapter I actually made a cameo and had no idea until he actually DM'd me! Pretty cool just to see that and I'm just still in awe trying to process this. I'm for sure getting that CoroCoro issue just to have that saved! (Not making this up)
Unhappy that would be fire is so but i want the o
riginal anime burst fricking sucks(dont want to curse bc of kids)fafnir makes it kinda cool thats itbut i want ginka and kyoya
(Jul. 08, 2019  3:09 PM)TL14 Wrote: The Metal Fight Beyblade Manga will finally get the anticipated reboot we have all been waiting for. It will be similar to the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising Manga, where old Beys will be remade as Burst Versions. As far as I know, the preorders of the Corocoro Aniki, which will release on July 13th, will include a special recolor of Storm Pegasis 10Glaive Quick' which has yet to be revealed. Old characters will return and Gingka Hagane will own Storm Pegasis as usual. According to the corocoro website, there will be another fierce battle in the new Manga, after the final battle against the strongest and most evil Bey, Nemesis, who came from space to destroy the earth.

Possible returning characters in the Manga that appear on the cover of the new MFB Manga Reboot:
- Gingka Hagane
- Ryo Hagane
- Hokuto
- Kenta Yumiya
- Kyoya Tategami
- Sora Akatsuki
- Ryutaro Fukami
- Masamune Kadoya
- Tobio Oike

Source: https://corocoro.jp/61321/

title is Soul Burst not burst soul
(Jul. 28, 2019  12:04 AM)marutti Wrote: title is Soul Burst not burst soul

Thank you. Smile I corrected it now.
Any new news on the manga so far? This is news to me.