Metal Fight Beyblade Manga

Nobody had predicted it ... DranzerX13 told us that Japanese fans thought Phoenix could be Ryuusei, and we just followed.
This also means that Ryuusei has the super awesome power of fixing beyblades with his hands and making them even better.

Creating matter from nothing. That's epic.
maybe he used that power to fix himself up after those rocks lol
I think the tournament is free for anyone and everyone who wants to come. Think about it, first a dog makes it in, until they realize it's a dog, then a dead man. Don't they have to show identity cards or something?

I guess they couldn't show the guy at the counter freaking out because a dead guy was before him...
(Dec. 13, 2009  1:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The next scans have been added.

Phoenix is officially Ryuusei, Ginga's father.

I knew it. Still, am I the only one disappointed by this?
I uploaded the last chapter.

There is also a poster in the hobby sections.

Note that they call the 'first' series "Metal", compared to "Hybrid".
In the manga:
Two pages later: Hey, kids, do buy Poison Serpent! It's WAY cool, huh?

If I was a kid, I wouldn't buy the spinning top that just got blasted...just saying...
(Jan. 12, 2010  3:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I uploaded the last chapter.

Thank you so much for the update! I have read the chapter and things are getting good. I hope this isn't the last chapter because it would be leaving us on sort of a cliffhanger if it was. But if there are plans to resolve what is left hanging here in the anime instead, then that's fine as it would be nice to see it animated as well as drawn.

Dude: You have a good point. If I was the age I was when I started getting into Beyblade now, I too would not have felt encouraged to get Poison Serpent - however, if it was shown to have some cool stuff (which it wasn't really) despite what happened then I might have considered the possibility of getting it in future. Maybe it will be promoted more in the anime instead since Mizuchi has just shown up there.
I think she meant "previous/most recent" by last.
^
I see. ^^; Sorry! I guess I misunderstood. I can't wait to see what happens next in the manga.
The last chapter and the last episode(s) of Metal Fight Beyblade should be the match between Ginga and Ryuuga.

I have no idea what Adachi Takafumi will do next with the manga.
Chapter seventeen was just added. It seems Ginga will get the new Pegasis in the next chapter.
Thanks i'll read it right now!!!!!

Edit: Really good chapter! But very short.
Thank you Kai-V Smile

Wow, Ryuuga totally flipped out.
And as cool as Storm Peg. is, it's nice to see that Galaxy Peg. will make it's appearance.
That was an awesome chapter. Looking forward for the next one.

Thanks for the upload as usual Kai-V.
Thank you Kai-V Oh wow Ryuuga is getting a bit desperate. No don't die Ryuuga.
Thank you for the upload! This was a good chapter and I cannot wait to see what happens next. Ginga and Ryuuga are pulling out all the stops as expected. This will be epic if it is animated the way it happens in the manga and the same goes for the battle between Kyouya and Ryuuga; it has been hinted already in the latest episode that the latter will be happening soon.
There will be 2 different groups scanning the Metal Fight Beyblade manga now.

Beyblade Spirit (Kai-V/Miingno)
Kai's Beysharks (Cailany/DranzerX13)

I've just ordered CoroCoro 2010 Issue #3 (March 2010) which came out on February 15, 2010. Cailany should have it by February 26, 2010, which she will then scan the same day or day after.
Wow. Seriously. Thanks for the update, I can't wait. By the way where did you order the CoroCoro issue?
I ordered it off of Amazon Japan going through Mail Order Japan.
Metal Fight Beyblade Vol.4

* 15. "The Awakening of the Ultimate Dragon!!" (極龍覚醒!!, "Kyokuryuu kakusei!!"?)
* 16. "Ultimate Spin Move, Galaxy Nova!!" (究極必殺転技 銀河新星(ギャラクシーノヴァ)!!, "Kyuukyoku hissatsu tengi Gyarakushii Nobaa!!"?)
* 17. "Settling the semi-finals!!" (準決勝決着!!, "Junkesshou kecchaku!!"?)
* 18. "Final Battle, Ginga VS Ryuuga" (最終決戦、銀河VS竜牙, "Saishuukessen Ginga VS Ryuuga"?)
* 19. "Dragon Emperor goes Berserk!!" (竜皇暴走!!, "Ryuuou bousou!!"?)
* SP. "Akatsuki Sora Gaiden, Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis" (暁 宇宙外伝 爆誕! サイバーペガシス, "Akatsuki Sora gaiden, bakutan! Saibaa Pegashisu"?)

Thanks to otenki2010 from ameblo.jp blog. I signed up for an account and asked if he had the chapter names for Vol.4. That was nice of him to do that for me.