Metal Fight Beyblade: Heroes of our Time

Chapter 1: A Sinister Shadow is Lurking

-------------------------------------------------

"I can't lose like this!" Deikailo had probably gotten the farthest she ever had in a tournament, and sadly, her opponent was Bluezee, the Beat of the East. Bluezee's MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF was tearing through Deikailo's Virgo like nobody's business. Bluezee decided to finish it. "L Drago!" He yelled, "Full Force Destruction!" Deikailo's Virgo Wheel cracked in half.

------------------------------------------------

"How do you win like that?" Deikailo and Bluezee were walking home after the tourney. "Thee's gotta be some secret, Blue. How do you win?" Bluezee said, "It's the love of the game. You have it. You're just as good as me." Deikailo was happy Bluezee was her friend. He was always supportive, and they always had a good time. That was the last thing whe remebered before her ribs was cracked.

Bluezee had launched his L Drago straight into her ribs. Deikailo could only moan, "Why... what... are you... doing?" Bluezee looked at her, emotionlessly. "You're a threat," Bluezee said. "You are the most powerful Blader in the United States, besides me and... never mind." "Who's he talking about?" wondered Deikailo. "I'm an assassin of the Chinese mafia, Gunslinger." Bluezee continued. "We strive to create a perfect new world. But the only way to get it is by force. Some people would think we are a little extreme. Some people would stand up to us. Like you, Dei. Like those people at the tornament." Deikailo cried, "Please. Please tell me you didn't hurt them!" "Oh, no," said Bluezee. "I think our agent Dan is taking care of them."

-------------------------------------------------------

"Shut up! Everyone is going to stand in a line and come up to me one by one." Dan had the entire New York Central Park in a holdup. Dan said, "Everyone will come to me one by one. I'll evaluate you. If you're not suiting to my pleasure, I'll kill you. If you are, you'll join my group, Gunslinger. If you try to resist, I'll kill you." Dan had a wicked smile on his face. But no one stepped up. Dan said, "Ah, fine I'll kill you ALL!" He pulled out his Meteo L Drago CH120XF. "Maximum Meteor! GO SHOOT!" The Beyblade didn't go anywhere, though. All of the sudden, Maximum Meteor was thrown back. Dan got caught in the explosion and was thrown back miles into the Empire State Building. Everyone gasped and saw the Blader standing in the smoke.

-----------------------------------------------------

"And now," said Bluezee, "I have to finish you." He lifted up his L Drago. "Three, two, one, GO SHOOT!" L Drago cracked off the launcher and streamed for Deikailo's head. All Deikailo could do was cry.

Then a Beyblade blocked L Drago. Deikailo couldn't beleive it. Bluezee gasped, "It's... HIM!" A Blader stood before Bluezee. "Stand down. I've taken out Dan. All of the Bladers are safe. Your plan to overtake New York is gone." Bluezee shuddered. "How do you know about that? Only three people in the entire world know about that plan!" The Blader smiled. "I have my ways. Pegasis! Light Wave!" Pegasis hit L Drago. Bluezee cringed. "Your head is worth millions to me," smirked Bluezee. "I'm not letting you go! L DRAGO! PLASMA BITE DESTRUCTION!" L Drago unleashed on Pegasis. The Blader said, "Pegasis! Winged Force Finish!" Pegasis overpowered L Drago and lifted it up in the air and smashed it into the ground. L Drago had lost. Bluezee scowled "I'll leave this time. I'll kill you the next." Bluezee turned to Deikailo. "Dei, I know what you're wondering. Why would I do this? Isn't this evil? No, Deikailo. There is no good or evil. There is only order and chaos. I've come to realize it." Bluezee summoned his L Drago's Beast and flew off. The Blader bent over Deikailo and touched her wound. The pain was suddenly gone. Deikailo got up and said, "Who are you? How did you do that?"

The Blader said, "My name is Ink. I'm the Guardian of Memories. I just gave you the memory of healing."

----------------------------------------------------------

"You've gotta be kidding me!" OkiBlaze was on an airplane to the United States. "I can't be training an agent on an important mission like this!" "Look, Oki," said his director, "The Organization can't survive if we don't get new agents. Plus, this agent is special. I can feel it." "Who is this guy, anyway?" scoffed Oki. Oki was the highest class agent in the Okinawa EAGLE Forces. He was NOT used to dealing with new agents. "He's coming in right now." The shuttle doors opened, and a man stepped in. "Hi. My name is DrigerGT. I'm and exchange agent from Italy."

-----------------------------------------------------

"What's going on?" Cin was rushing though the hallways of the Gunslinger base while the alarms were going off. Cin rushed into the training room. There, a trainee lay before a gas pump, dead. "How come we can't find anyone good enough to be our main assassin? You know that we're being hunted down right now! If we can't find a Blader that has the tenacity to kill everything with no fear..." yelled Cin. One of his advisors said, "Master Cin, we are ready to inform that Project Bloodshed is complete." Cin raised his eyes. "Well, don't just stand there! Take me to him!" Cin walked into a dark room. Cin smiled. This was what he had been waiting for. His team had worked years on a simple goal: create a Blader that knows nothing but death and destruction. On a table was a Beyblade: L Drago. "This L Drago is made of titanium gold and nearly indestructible." said the advisor. "But what about the wielder?" asked Cin. "Go to the testing room to see."

Cin watched with glee. Nearly everything exploded, yet the Blader in the middle remained calm and intact. "Our subject was raised without parents. The first image he ever saw was a Beyblade. The second was death. The only thing he's ever been trained to do is to kill. He will end all our problems." said the advisor. The Blader yelled, "L Drago! Fires of Damnation!" The entire training facility toppled. The Blader smiled and walked toward Cin. "I beleive I've passed your test?" said the Blader. Cin smiled. "With flying colors." The Blader smiled. "Alright. My name is Diamond. Who shall I kill first?

END OF CHAPTER 1

COMING SOON: CHAPTER 2: RISE OF HEROES The mysterious Blader Ink has some explaining to do, as to why he can heal people! But they have to take out Dan before they can go anywhere. Can Deikailo overcome her fear of cats to control a new Bey? Can OkiBlaze and DrigerGT combine their powers to save themselves? And what can stop Diamond's speeding race towards America?

Give me feedback, critisicm, etc. Thank you!
LOL, one of the best stories I've seen. I was cracking a smile by the first paragraph.
(May. 06, 2011  3:41 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: LOL, one of the best stories I've seen. I was cracking a smile by the first paragraph.

Was it because I'm using WBO members? Smile
Or was it because there's a mafia? Grin
Or was it because people actually die? <: D

THIS STORY IS AWESOME
I like the idea of WBO members being used. are you going to allow people in your story if they ask, or are you just going to think of random members and use them?
(May. 06, 2011  3:46 AM)Terra Blazer Wrote: I like the idea of WBO members being used. are you going to allow people in your story if they ask, or are you just going to think of random members and use them?

I'm mainly using characters that are well known on the WBO so people aren't like, "Who's that?" But I will be making up characters, like Cin. Sorry if it seems unfair.
it's perfectly fair, although most people will be whining to get in. now, I'm not likely to get in, because on Otaku Space, while I was still Alexscott12, Nano had no Idea who I was XD
I'll add illustrations later, I think everyone is REALLY wanting to see what they'll look like.
The only and best story that I've ever read. GREAT! All the other stories just don't make sense in this forum. Anyways, nice! I love the way using the countries to represent the bladers from there.
Yeah, I actually had an idea like this but it revolved around a world tournament, with the American, Italian, Japanese, and Canadian teams being the good guys, but I couldn't come up with enough bad guys. Plus it was too confusing, but I managed to turn it into something good, it seems. Smile

Thanks for the feedback!
i got to say that is a interesting and good story, i hope i will appear in it some day

but yeah, using WBO members is really cool, and lol bluezee is evil
(May. 06, 2011  3:43 AM)Ink. Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  3:41 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: LOL, one of the best stories I've seen. I was cracking a smile by the first paragraph.

Was it because I'm using WBO members? :)
Or was it because there's a mafia? :D

THIS STORY IS AWESOME

All 3. >:D but I hope I can get in, though I'm not too well known on here, my main contribution has mainly been beywiki article editing and the pokemon black and white topics (including the pokeleague).
(May. 06, 2011  4:38 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  3:43 AM)Ink. Wrote:

Was it because I'm using WBO members? Smile
Or was it because there's a mafia? Grin

THIS STORY IS AWESOME

All 3. >Grin but I hope I can get in, though I'm not too well known on here, my main contribution has mainly been beywiki article editing and the pokemon black and white topics (including the pokeleague).

After defeating Dan, our heroes decide to set out to find the legendary Admins! But it is discovered that they've disappeared! The only one who might know where they are is the mysterious Beywiki author Ga'Hooleone! But Ga'Hooleone just doesn't give information without a fight! Can Deikailo use her new Bey to face off Ga'Hooleone's Hell Blaze?

What do you think? Smile
Its really good but one question:
BLUEZEE IS A GIRL??????
(May. 06, 2011  2:02 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Its really good but one question:
BLUEZEE IS A GIRL??????

Bluezee is a guy.
The first chapter seemed rushed. Too much dialog, not enough details.
(May. 06, 2011  2:02 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Its really good but one question:
BLUEZEE IS A GIRL??????
No, I am.

VERY old picture of us

Man, now I can really see the weight I've lost since then...
I bet you weren't expecting Ink.'s twist in that chapter, were you, Dei XD
(May. 06, 2011  2:18 PM)Terra Blazer Wrote: I bet you weren't expecting Ink.'s twist in that chapter, were you, Dei XD
Well, yeah, considering it a man ever tried to touch me there (even with a Beyblade) they'd get punched in the face.
(May. 06, 2011  1:57 PM)Ink. Wrote: After defeating Dan, our heroes decide to set out to find the legendary Admins! But it is discovered that they've disappeared! The only one who might know where they are is the mysterious Beywiki author Ga'Hooleone! But Ga'Hooleone just doesn't give information without a fight! Can Deikailo use her new Bey to face off Ga'Hooleone's Hell Blaze?

What do you think? Smile

hey what about me?i said i would like to be in the story fist X(

joking

but i got to say, this is one of the best beyblade stories i have read lately. keep up the good work
Urm..wish I could be up,I'm not really known but I have contributed to the Beyblade General and Beyblade Customizations a lot of times,even though it's not up to 100 times
Hehe, this story is actually quite cool! However, I wouldn't hurt Dani. Unhappy But I do like the idea! Continue please! Great story!
(May. 06, 2011  4:12 PM)Bluezee Wrote: However, I wouldn't hurt Dani. Unhappy But I do like the idea!
Dj - Uh.
(May. 06, 2011  4:25 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  4:12 PM)Bluezee Wrote: However, I wouldn't hurt Dani. Unhappy But I do like the idea!
Dj - Uh.

LOL, that made my day (i see a sig quote)
(May. 06, 2011  2:24 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  2:18 PM)Terra Blazer Wrote: I bet you weren't expecting Ink.'s twist in that chapter, were you, Dei XD
Well, yeah, considering it a man ever tried to touch me there (even with a Beyblade) they'd get punched in the face.

I just noticed that, shoot. :X Awkward moment. I'll change it to ribs...

And yeah, it was a little rushed, I was trying to finish it before my mom kicked me off the computer. I'll go and revise it.

BTW which one of those guys is Bluezee?
(May. 06, 2011  4:12 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Hehe, this story is actually quite cool! However, I wouldn't hurt Dani. Unhappy But I do like the idea! Continue please! Great story!

I bet you like using your ultra powerful Lightning Tank. Smile
Nice. Will you add Kai-V? Or even the black haired awesome sauce eating hero Brad? Or me. It is a mystery...