Metal Fight Beyblade: Heroes of our Time

"Before we entered the room, I shot Aquario on the roof in case you tried anything funny."

LMAO at that part. It reminds me of Black Dynamite.
Ink your doing really good,
but your story is still lack of descriptions,
and there is too many dialogs.
CHAPTER 9 - The World Beyblade Organization

"I need to know the whereabouts of that boy Ink NOW!" Cin was starting to get very frustrated. They haven't been finding the whereabouts of Ink for months. In a chamber room, filled with candles and darkness, was Diamond, meditating. He opened his eyes. He ran out into the hallway and said, "Master Sin! I know where the boy is." Cin turned around with anxiety. "I'm listening." Diamond said, "He's in a remote location in the snowy fields of Canada." Cin said, "Everyone, board the planes right now! Master Diamond will lead you!" Diamond said to himself, "That boys prescense - it feels so familiar..." He looked at his hand. "Good thing my Bey has recently evolved in combat - Lightning L Drago 100HF." He walked toward the plane with a grin on his face.

Ink and Deikailo couldn't believe their eyes. Kei said, "A long time ago, I broke up with the Shadow Quadrad to form this organization. However, Brad did help me and pratically formed it himself." Deikailo looked in awe at the belt around Kei's chest. "What are those things?" Kei smiled. "These are faces. They are badges of accomplishment here. I currently have the most out of everyone." He gestured out to the temple. "Why don't you all have fun?" Like kids in a playground, Ink and Deikailo ran off.

Ink was enjoying himself in the Creations room. People crowded around him as he drew. They were saying, "Can you draw me? Can you draw a flower? Can you draw a dog? Can you draw a shark?" Ink felt a little overwhelemed, but he enjoyed all the attention. Deikailo ran up to Kei. "Hey, Kei, check this out!" Kei turned around. "GWACK!" he gasped. Dei had a belt like his around her chest covered in faces. "You-you have-almost-as-much as me... in three hours..."

"Master Diamond, we prepare for landing." Diamond tensed. He could sense Ink. He gripped his Bey. They landed swiftly in the snow. He then pulled out his Bey. "Three, two, one... GO SHOOT!" L Drago pulverized the door. Him and his men ran inside the WBO.
Ink, we should make this into a comic, too. I wouldn't mind collaborating with it. Want to discuss it on MSN tonight?
(Jul. 22, 2011  6:38 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Ink, we should make this into a comic, too. I wouldn't mind collaborating with it. Want to discuss it on MSN tonight?

Sure. It would be a pretty epic comic, but my only issue is that due to my OCD I would have to turn the other chapters into comics too.

PS I found the perfect theme song for this story. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRt54xjIq7w&ob=av2n
Will Deikailo, Ink and the rest go to Australia and Africa? because of that poem that Kai-V said?
Ooh, Ooh, ink, i wanna be in the story, and i have the perfect part

"As diamond jumped in the wbo iakou lanched his bey at him. Diamond proceeded to smash through it with his l-drago, and through iakous heart"

And seen, no just kidding, i was just bored and happy that you had new chapters up
(Aug. 14, 2011  1:07 AM)Iakou Wrote: Ooh, Ooh, ink, i wanna be in the story, and i have the perfect part

"As diamond jumped in the wbo iakou lanched his bey at him. Diamond proceeded to smash through it with his l-drago, and through iakous heart"

And seen, no just kidding, i was just bored and happy that you had new chapters up

You idiot.

I think Ink mentioned about three million times not to even ask as a joke.
Well this is the first story having actual WBO members as characters AFAIK. Great work..I would like to read the further chapters
Sorry sparta, sorry ink
its been a while since i have read this thread

well, like all the other parts, amazing Ink. i really look forward to the next one
Awesome strory hope you'll all read mine Smile
But Really very good story
When are you continuing this, Ink? I really want to read chapter 10!
Lol, I decided to look at this after about a year of not stepping foot on this site. This is really cheesy lookig at it now, but suprisingly, it's one of the few things from my past that still holds up. I wish I wrote more lol