Metal Fight Beyblade: Heroes of our Time

EPIC!!!!
(May. 07, 2011  10:32 PM)Ink. Wrote:
(May. 07, 2011  10:27 PM)Dan Wrote: Pretty heavy narcotics, eh Finisher?
Lmao, so many people dying off like nothing. McFrown would probably have not used such a idiotic bey, might as well have been a light-wheel.

Their Beys get upgraded. I AM making up some wheels. Because I'm nice, McFrown will have Slasher Cancer 145WD and YOU'LL get Maximum L Drago CH120XF.

I also had to kill two people really fast so I could get to the whole Frankenstein part of the story... you two will be like the three stooges... except there's two of you. McFrown will constantly piss you off while you act all bloodthirsty and cold. Grin

Like 2 Akatsuki in Naruto!
That is nice... Wish I could write like this...
You really had to change just ONE word in Dan's bey?
Why not? Smug But I really love this story, it's amazing!
It sounds like it could of been: Maxmuim Meteor, DIE MURDER DIE VERSION!
Very interesting story you got there so far. It's very neat how you incorporate members into the story like that. I would ask to be in it, But that would just be too selfish of me huh? Anyways, keep those blocks-o-text coming. I'm looking forward to the next one.
You should put Blitz in (and maybe me?)
(May. 08, 2011  11:11 PM)Titan Blader Wrote: You should put Blitz in (and maybe me?)

Congratulations, your chances of being in the story has been reduced to 0%!

Seriously, if I remember, in his comic, he said if you ask, you won't be in it. But, nice try though.
It was really a joke. Not the part about Blitz. He is #1 in Beypoints.
(May. 08, 2011  11:50 PM)Titan Blader Wrote: It was really a joke. Not the part about Blitz. He is #1 in Beypoints.

Regardless, the suggestion was still mentioned. So now, it might be... 10%
Why is it that every bad guy has LDrago but McFrown?
Because L Drago has evill written all over it... now that I think about it, if a new beyblade series comes out, the dragon left spin bey will belong to the main bad guy or the rival...
(May. 09, 2011  12:03 AM)FinisherLDrago Wrote: Because L Drago has evill written all over it... now that I think about it, if a new beyblade series comes out, the dragon left spin bey will belong to the main bad guy or the rival...

that's not what he asked. reworded to make more sense: " why is Mc Frown the only villain without an L-drago bey?" I do not know, titan blader
Great story it would be fun to be in. I like how DrigerGT has a 6x Duturon launcher. If I was in it it would be smart to take the numbers out.
(May. 08, 2011  11:57 PM)Titan Blader Wrote: Why is it that every bad guy has LDrago but McFrown?

Bluezee and I have 'signature' combinations, coincidentally both LDrago series beys. McFrown is all over the place, with no determined combination. Therefore he was given a random bey.
Diamond, Dan and Ink are the only ones I think will have made up wheels so far. I'm not telling what they are... unless you're willing to pay. Smile
I will pay my soul. But really, I want to know.
(May. 09, 2011  1:24 AM)Titan Blader Wrote: I will pay my soul. But really, I want to know.

Ah fine. I'll PM you the wheels.

I also want to point out that if there's anything wrong with my stories, tell me, and I'll edit them.
just read through, and i love it, it is a interesting story. keep it up (i hope that i can be in it some time)
Something I read:

Bluezee's in the Beyblade Chinese Mafia?

lolwut

I think that needs some editing, heh. And I could probably fit in as Diamond's bodyguard (don't take my word for it)
I'm predicting Brad will have MF Libra CH120RF, Kai-V will have ___ Virgo _____. (Note, if you want to find out why I said Virgo, read Ink's WBO comic.)
Haha, I love how all of the major WBO members are being used. This is nice, good fluency...look more in depth into your characters. Also, be sure to describe some things. What did __ look like? Was it big, small? Did it smell of goat cheese? Etc, etc.
......Did it smell of goat cheese? Wut!? But I can't wait for the next part, Ink!
Your story is so exciting ;D .
I was almost crying when Deikailo lost to Bluezee . The part I love the most is the members of the WBO appering in the story !
Can't wait for chapter 4 Grin .
Awesome work ! Please keep up the awesome job !