Metal Fight Beyblade: Heroes of our Time

(May. 07, 2011  12:00 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Nice. Will you add Kai-V? Or even the black haired awesome sauce eating hero Brad? Or me. It is a mystery...

Totally go for BeyBrad. Make him a bad guy that injects his bey with steroids (Get the reference?).
(May. 06, 2011  1:57 PM)Ink. Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  4:38 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  3:43 AM)Ink. Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  3:41 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: LOL, one of the best stories I've seen. I was cracking a smile by the first paragraph.

Was it because I'm using WBO members? Smile
Or was it because there's a mafia? Grin
Or was it because people actually die? <: D

THIS STORY IS AWESOME

All 3. >Grin but I hope I can get in, though I'm not too well known on here, my main contribution has mainly been beywiki article editing and the pokemon black and white topics (including the pokeleague).

After defeating Dan, our heroes decide to set out to find the legendary Admins! But it is discovered that they've disappeared! The only one who might know where they are is the mysterious Beywiki author Ga'Hooleone! But Ga'Hooleone just doesn't give information without a fight! Can Deikailo use her new Bey to face off Ga'Hooleone's Hell Blaze?

What do you think? Smile

HELL BLAZE?!?!?! EPIC. But yeah, it's pretty cool, me likey. And Bluezee was the rightmost one. Eee But I wanna see what DrigerGT's giant collection will do for the story. Can't wait!
(May. 07, 2011  12:07 AM)Sparta Wrote:
(May. 07, 2011  12:00 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Nice. Will you add Kai-V? Or even the black haired awesome sauce eating hero Brad? Or me. It is a mystery...

Totally go for BeyBrad. Make him a bad guy that injects his bey with steroids (Get the reference?).

BWAHAHAHA He could be a Bey fugitive accused of Bey trafficking...

You actually guessed two big characters. However, ALL of the Comitee and Admins will be in this story.
(May. 07, 2011  12:08 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: HELL BLAZE?!?!?! EPIC. But yeah, it's pretty cool, me likey. And Bluezee was the rightmost one. Eee But I wanna see what DrigerGT's giant collection will do for the story. Can't wait!

Yeah, I knew you'd like that, considering you're a Fire type Gym leader.
Updated the first story (added more details and a delicious new scene) and starting to work on the second.

Damn it, why do people keep quoting me? First at that place where I was telling people about the WBO, and now here... I can seriously imagine Bey Brad using Basalt Bull 230 CS
(May. 07, 2011  12:08 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  1:57 PM)Ink. Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  4:38 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  3:43 AM)Ink. Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  3:41 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: LOL, one of the best stories I've seen. I was cracking a smile by the first paragraph.

Was it because I'm using WBO members? Smile
Or was it because there's a mafia? Grin
Or was it because people actually die? <: D

THIS STORY IS AWESOME

All 3. >Grin but I hope I can get in, though I'm not too well known on here, my main contribution has mainly been beywiki article editing and the pokemon black and white topics (including the pokeleague).

After defeating Dan, our heroes decide to set out to find the legendary Admins! But it is discovered that they've disappeared! The only one who might know where they are is the mysterious Beywiki author Ga'Hooleone! But Ga'Hooleone just doesn't give information without a fight! Can Deikailo use her new Bey to face off Ga'Hooleone's Hell Blaze?

What do you think? Smile

HELL BLAZE?!?!?! EPIC. But yeah, it's pretty cool, me likey. And Bluezee was the rightmost one. Eee But I wanna see what DrigerGT's giant collection will do for the story. Can't wait!
Bluezee on the right, Deikailo on the left, who's the guy in the middle? It is a mystery
CHAPTER 2: Rising of Heroes

"What do you mean you're the Gaurdian of Memories?" Deikailo had just gotten her life saved by a mysterious stranger named Ink. "My family has a legacy that spans back to the Greeks. My ancestor once made a deal with the constellation Pegasis to grant him power to create an empire. That empire was the Roman Empire. Pegasis agreed, but on one condition: he and his children must carry the burden of Pegasis' memories. My ancestor created the Roman Empire and his children had the same burden. So do I." Deikailo said, "But you just gave me the memory of healing! That can't be so bad." Ink smiled grimly. "Yes, but I also remember every families pain. I remember how starvation feels. I remember vividly each battle of World War II. I was there during the Civil War. I was there during the Great Depression. I was there during D-Day. I was there during everything." Deikailo understood now. "And you can transfer the feelings of those memories to other people?" Ink smiled. "Yeah, I actually figured that out myself. But I think here's something you really want to know about. Gunslinger." Deikailo was listening. "Gunslinger is an organization led by Cin Li Cheng. He says he wants to create a new world, but at a great consequence. Freedom." Deikailo said, "But how did he expand the organization so far? How was he..." Able to get Blue, thought Deikailo. Ink said, "I don't know that. And as for your friend, Bluezee, I think he just showed him what was in store. He fell for it." Deikailo felt terrible. I could've stopped him if I'd known. "It's okay," said Ink. "But if we want to stop Gunslinger, we have to get info. And right now, a very informed member is taking a nap on the Empire State Building."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ink and Deikailo were about to reach the top of the building when Ink stopped her. "Before you go, I want to to have this. It's something I contructed out of flint in the desert." He gave her a Beyblade. "Wow! What's it called?" asked Deikailo. "It's name is Beat Lynx."

----------------------------------------------------------------

"I think I see something up there!" Ink and Deikailo were at the top of the State Building. Ink was pointing to the needle on the top. "It looks like a book. Maybe it's something of Dan's!" Ink began to climb the needle when a red beam knocked him back. Ink looked back and saw a very beaten and VERY angry Dan. "You son of a *****. I'll freaking knock your bones into sawdust to put in my coffee!" Ink yelled, "Deikailo! You handle him! I'll go get the thing!" Ink started climbing. Deikailo pulled out Beat Lynx. "GO SHOOT!" Beat Lynx shot out and effectivley bounced L Drago back. "Hiss, hiss, little cat! You'll become road kill when I'm done with you!" L Drago smashed into Beat Lynx and threw Deikailo back - straight off the building. "Lynx! Rapid Cyclone!" Lynx began to spin around and carried Deikailo back onto the building. Lynx then counter attacked and thew Dan off the building. "Damn you! ALL!" yelled Dan. "Gunslinger will have your head!" Deikailo couldn't look, but still heard the sickening CRACK when Dan hit the ground. Deikailo shuddered. She looked at Beat Lynx. "Wow, little buddy, aren't you crazy?" Ink jumped down. "We got lucky. It's Dan's journal." He looked inside. "The only thing it says is, "Effective movement to Mt. Orthyrs." Deikailo said, "Looks like that's where we're heading."

-----------------------------------------------------

Oki was having a real hard time trying to deal with the fact that he had a trainee. All of the sudden, the alarm on the plane started flashing. "What the-" Outside the window, there were six dragon heads. "GO SHOOT!" Oki's Basalt Aquario 230CS flew out the window and hit one of the dragon heads. "It's not enough! You'd have to be able to control like six Beys at a time!" "That's where I come in." Oki turned around and saw DrigerGT with a huge launcher. "GO SHOOT!" Six Beys shot out and all attacked the heads perfectly. Oki turned around. "Kid, I think things will be alright between you and me."

COMING SOON: CHAPTER 3: The Search for the Poet Ink and Deikailo have a destination, but need more info. A man tells them to seek out the poet, Roan. DrigerGT and Oki are still trying to defeat the mysterious being attacking the plane...

Comments, critisicm, feedback, etc. all welcome!
I really like your story, but something seems oddly familiar... *coughGivercough* Am I right?
amazing, seriously. you're the at the top in the next generation of story writers in the WBO. you might even be a beyblade Shakespeare
(May. 07, 2011  12:52 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I really like your story, but something seems oddly familiar... *coughGivercough* Am I right?

Odd, considering I...

JUST FINSIHED READING THE BOOK IN CLASS!

But yeah. It was a pretty good book (though hard to understand at some points) and it defintiely influenced some of this.
(May. 07, 2011  12:52 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I really like your story, but something seems oddly familiar... *coughGivercough* Am I right?
somewhat like the Giver, but not completely, as there is no fighting or killing in the book, but there is here
(May. 07, 2011  12:54 AM)Ink. Wrote:

Odd, considering I...

But yeah. It was a pretty good book (though hard to understand at some points) and it defintiely influenced some of this.
you're 12, and in what Grade? in my area, the Giver is a grade 9 level book
Roan must make a joke about random thoughts or someones gonna get a clobbering!
(May. 07, 2011  12:54 AM)Terra Blazer Wrote:
somewhat like the Giver, but not completely, as there is no fighting or killing in the book, but there is here
(May. 07, 2011  12:54 AM)Ink. Wrote:

Odd, considering I...

you're 12, and in what Grade? in my area, the Giver is a grade 9 level book

Where I live, the Giver is a level 6/7th grade book. Strange.... And I believe Ink. is 13, not completely sure on that though.
well, I guess it is understandable the level the Giver is at for me, since too many of the words are unpronouncable for most of the kids in my class, and that's in grade 9. grade 6/7 would have been a horrible year for the Giver for us. but I gotta stop ranting XD
Hah, hilarious story man!
Didn't know it was so easy to smack Maximum Meteor around, haha. I'll like to see this progress.
Nice! Poor Dekailo, I'm not gonna be surprised if she sues you..
I read the giver in 5th, (Well, I am one of the best readers in my ele/mid school)and you guys are right, ink is so much like the char 'The Giver'.
(May. 06, 2011  4:25 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  4:12 PM)Bluezee Wrote: However, I wouldn't hurt Dani. Unhappy But I do like the idea!
Dj - Uh.

LOL. Not the idea of hurting you silly. I like the idea of the story! LOL.
Ink, you make me too sane in this story...
(May. 07, 2011  4:23 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Ink, you make me too sane in this story...

Maybe the confidence boost after you take out Dan with your new Beat Lynx will add more spice to your character...
I can imagine some character saying to Brad, "Hey look, it's a goth!"
CHAPTER 3: The Poet, the Dragon, the Clown

"But why would they be going to Mount Orthrys?" Ink and Deikailo had just figured out where Gunslinger was heading, but Ink was confused. Deikailo said, "Well, there's this weird old guy down near Central Park. He smells like prunes and looks like my mom's handbag. So..." "He might know something!" Ink said. Ink summoned his Pegasis and they flew off the building.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the HELL is that THING?!" DrigerGT and OkiBlaze were in a terrifying battle with a mysterious dragon. "Driger! If we can push it down, maybe we can make it crash!" Driger said, "Vulcan Escolpio! Slash Spin!" one of Driger's Beys started pushing it downwards. "I'll finish it!" yelled Oki. "Basalt! Demolition Strike!" Basalt's amazing weight threw the dragon down. The dragon dissapeared. "Phew," said Driger. "Do you think we got it?" Then a dragon head ripped through the plane. "NOOO!" yelled Oki. They began to fall into the ocean. DrigerGT pulled out Wind Aquario. "GO SHOOT!" Oki and Driger began riding on water with Wind Aquario. "We might be able to hit New York if we go this direction!" yelled Oki. Oki and Driger were still wondering the same thing... what WAS that?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a rocky island, Diamond stood in silence. "Well, OkiBlaze. DrigerGT. You managed to escape my attack. But next time - your blood will be mine!" Diamond called in on his phone. "The target is moving swiftly towards New York. Send him in."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're almost there!" Oki and Driger could see the New York skyline. They hit the shore. Driger caught Wind Aquario. "Okay. So we're looking for any signs of where Gunslinger will strike next." "Not now, you wont." Driger and Oki saw a comically dressed figure. He looked like a 70's suave. "My name is McFrown," said the man, "and I've been told to kill you. Wont it be fun!" He launched his Flame Cancer 145ES at them. "Pierce their skin!" yelled McFrown. "Don't let this clown win, Vulcan!" Driger launched his Vulcan at Cancer. They clashed fiercley. Oki launched his Basalt Aquario. "I'll take care of his Cancer! Take him out!" yelled Oki. "HAHAHA!" laughed McFrown. "That's GOTTA be the funniest thing I've heard of all day. Take ME out? No! No can do! HAH-" McFrown's stomach was run through by Vulcan's sharp edges. McFrown sighed. "Oh, bumbaskets." McFrown fell over. Oki and Driger recollected themselves. "Not exactly the assassin type, huh?" said Oki.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ink and Deikailo were standing in front of an old man at Central Park. "Mister, we were wondering if you knew anything about Mt. Orthrys." said Deikailo. The old man paused. "Oh, so you must be looking for the Poet!" "The who?" asked Deikailo. "The poet knows everything about the world. He can give you your answer. If you travel north to Vancouver, you can find him. His name is Roan."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's going on?" All Gunslinger faculty were brought into the Testing Room. Cin was standing in front of two tanks - containing the carcasses of McFrown and Dan. Cin yelled, "Members! We are gathered here to witness scientific mastery. Dan - an elite assassin - was killed by mysterious forces and was found in New York. McFrown was found along the eastern shore, killed by the Okinawa EAGLE Forces. But they will walk the ground as our test subjects." Cin pulled a switch and lightning shot through the tanks. Dan and McFrown were wide awake.

COMING SOON: CHAPTER 4- THE SEARCH FOR THE POET Ink and Deikailo are heading for Vancouver to find the poet, but come across some weird figures who seem to be trying to block their path. And what is Cin planning to do with Dan and McFrown...?
He's gonna make them human bit beasts, and then while people die because of them, Kai V comes out of nowhere, and millions of people pull out calculators.
Pretty heavy narcotics, eh Finisher?
Lmao, so many people dying off like nothing. McFrown would probably have not used such a idiotic bey, might as well have been a light-wheel.
(May. 07, 2011  10:27 PM)Dan Wrote: Pretty heavy narcotics, eh Finisher?
Lmao, so many people dying off like nothing. McFrown would probably have not used such a idiotic bey, might as well have been a light-wheel.

Their Beys get upgraded. I AM making up some wheels. Because I'm nice, McFrown will have Slasher Cancer 145WD and YOU'LL get Maximum L Drago CH120XF.

I also had to kill two people really fast so I could get to the whole Frankenstein part of the story... you two will be like the three stooges... except there's two of you. McFrown will constantly piss you off while you act all bloodthirsty and cold. Grin
True. No spoilerz man!