Metal Fight Beyblade Gachinko Stadium / BMF Battle Fortress (Wii)

(Aug. 03, 2009  8:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: if only there were some way for hudson to find out if beyblade was popular

Yeah, becouse major beyblade forums and stuff don't excist.

I'm guessing that the wiimote will just probably control some hand-like pointer that u use to move the launcher and such if the whole effort thing comes into play.

EDIT: I am not conforitable giving away my friend code for my wii or brawl, but if this game has wifi, and this being a bey site, that will all change. It would be nice to test ur skills with a blader across the (universe, great song and movie) planet without physically going there! Physical beybattles are still better though.
(Aug. 03, 2009  6:55 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Yeah, becouse major beyblade forums and stuff don't excist.

or the fact that beyblade is sold out everywhere in japan
That too. I honestly didn't know that one.
im not being a troll or anything, but if the ds game failed (not many people hyped it or bought it), them im pretty sure a wii game will fail too.

IMO there better off releasing the game when MFB gets really popular, like around its north american release.
(Aug. 12, 2009  2:57 AM)firekid115 Wrote: im not being a troll or anything, but if the ds game failed (not many people hyped it or bought it), them im pretty sure a wii game will fail too.

IMO there better off releasing the game when MFB gets really popular, like around its north american release.
Hm, I am quite sure Metal Fight Beyblade DS sold a lot because it came with Quetzalcoatl 90WF. And since this one will also include an "original rare beyblade", I would really not say that it will 'fail'.

Furthermore, the Metal Fight Beyblade games are only released in Japan ... Why would they wait for the series to come over to North America ? It will not suddenly make more Japanese players buy it more ...
Hudson is like the DDI of Japan. Their games have insanely low budgets and recycle most of the stuff from previous iterations. The game would probably have to sell two copies for it to bomb.
(Aug. 12, 2009  3:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, I am quite sure Metal Fight Beyblade DS sold a lot because it came with Quetzalcoatl 90WF. And since this one will also include an "original rare beyblade", I would really not say that it will 'fail'.

Furthermore, the Metal Fight Beyblade games are only released in Japan ... Why would they wait for the series to come over to North America ? It will not suddenly make more Japanese players buy it more ...

if ppl only bought the game because of the blade included... thats kinda sad,

but what im trying to say, is there are lots of ppl in NorthAmerica who would probly be leik super crazy hyped when metal fusion comes, plus all the little kids, who liked beyblade back then, and probly own a wii or/and ds will rush to get the game.

In other words, they shouldve wait'ed til MFB gets/got really big to release the games,

and when i say " realease in north america, i mean like a english version, not just bring the game from japan and sell in stores, IMO that would be a rlly bad idea.
Yes, that makes perfect business sense

Beyblade is insanely popular in Japan, let's not release a game until late 2010/early 2011.

You do realize they can just re-release the game in NA in english to capture that market when the time is appropriate right? No need to ignore a perfectly good market in Japan which can make them a sizable profit. Wink
xD thats pretty much what i was trying to say, but im rlly good with grammer.

Although, if this game has the same idea as the one for gamecube, and if its wifi, and 4 player, im getting it
Who ever gets the license to release Beyblade: Metal Fusion games in North America really shouldn't translate these Japanese ones if the GBA, and DS games are and example of their quality.
(Aug. 12, 2009  5:42 AM)firekid115 Wrote: if ppl only bought the game because of the blade included... thats kinda sad,

Wait till you see Yu-Gi-Oh Players.
(Aug. 12, 2009  8:13 PM)Gadget Wrote: Wait till you see Yu-Gi-Oh Players.

Exactly.lol

Hopefully it will be much better than the GC game.
The motion sensors are bound to come into play somewhere along ther line, giving some diffrence. Of course, they must have said that for the DS game.
I can see you having to be fery precise when launching. I hope it is anyway. There could possible be a chance of being able to just miss the stadium completely.

The possibilities are endless...imagine if you could even control the launch. Tilting the launcher, being able to perform a Sliding shot would be epic!
(Aug. 12, 2009  9:35 PM)firelord767 Wrote: The motion sensors are bound to come into play somewhere along ther line, giving some diffrence. Of course, they must have said that for the DS game.
Exactly ... I saw some description for the Wii game that basically said "You can enjoy Beyblade more than in real life with the Wii(mote) !" ...
But unfortunetly that was the ploy of the wii itself, which only shinned in a few games, failing to the use of wiimote and nunchuck buttons. Its quite sad really.

Wait, "...more than in real life..."?! Thats like forging a dollor to make it look more authentic than the real deal!
(Aug. 12, 2009  8:13 PM)Gadget Wrote: Wait till you see Yu-Gi-Oh Players.

i lol'ed, thats actaully very true xD

this game would be awesome IMO, if it were the same style as the gc one, but more in depth, and epic.
i mostly want to see the customise and how many diffenet parts
Chances are this game will feature the characters and beyblades from the anime. It is not one-hundred-percent certain, but it is very probable. A description mentioned the five-layer beyblades.
Could ya post it?
(Aug. 21, 2009  11:42 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Could ya post it?
It is in Japanese ... You would not get anything more out of it than I did.
freetranslation.com
Considering Kai-V is very experienced and familiar with the Japanese language, I highly doubt a free translation tool will produce a superior translation. It's also pretty rude for you to doubt and second guess her deduction skills like that, just saying. ;]

Thanks for the information as usual Kai-V, I'm really looking forward to this actually, given that I own a Wii, and a limited edition Bey sounds fantastic too.
Well, i've used the tool, and i barely know Kai-v. Any offense was not intended, i was just bringing that up. Sorry.
(Aug. 22, 2009  1:24 AM)firelord767 Wrote: freetranslation.com
And this has given you some good translations ?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Petition...#pid193009
I do not know about Italian, but their French translation of your posts on that page was bad. Imagine Japanese.

I hope this video game will be fun enough to be played with other beybladers in Montréal, if only for a few minutes.