Metal Fight Beyblade Gachinko Stadium / BMF Battle Fortress (Wii)

Tax included, 5229 yen.
Will be released on 11/19/2009.

An "original rare beyblade" will be included with this game : Counter Leone D125B.
Hmmm I hope this comes with a limited edition bey as well.
What does Gachinko mean?
(Jul. 31, 2009  1:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: What does Gachinko mean?
I looked it up, but it either meant "playing for keeps", "do your best", or it is a kind of wrestling move ...
Will come with an Anubis painted pink and green.
It should indeed come with a rare beyblade, according to Amazon.
I don't even have a wii, but if the beyblade is good and/or looks really cool, I probably would end up getting it. Tired
wii games aren't region-free anyway, which is too bad as i'm willing to bet this could be at least a bit mindlessly entertaining
Well, everyone would be getting the game if it came with Anubis, or at least the beyblade

And also, how would the game be...controlled directly like RC shooters from the GC beyblade game?
Really man, if we knew anything we would have it posted right in the OP.

Considering it's on the wii; motion controls seem probable.
(Jul. 31, 2009  1:58 PM)Khel Wrote: Really man, if we knew anything we would have it posted right in the OP.
Isn't that's why I'm guessing....
(Jul. 31, 2009  1:59 PM)FelGrand Wrote: Isn't that's why I'm guessing....

You're just throwing it random ideas with no basis in reality. Just wait until there's information.
(Jul. 31, 2009  1:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: wii games aren't region-free anyway, which is too bad as i'm willing to bet this could be at least a bit mindlessly entertaining

H-h-h-homebrew. =3

Lol, watch this game be a copy of the battle strikers flash game though.
Now enjoy the excitement of Beyblade on your T.V. with WAGGLE!
i don't like the wii but i'd be lying if i said the idea of using a wiimote to shoot a beyblade didn't intrigue me
Baha I'll still import this if it came with a blade, I have the homebrew channel, just use region free homebrew Tongue_out
This sounds good, I'm looking forward to see some more information on this.
(Aug. 01, 2009  6:26 AM)Raykon Wrote: This sounds good, I'm looking forward to see some more information on this.

what ???? this game sounds ?
I would like to buy this game just to play it but if it comes with a rare beyblade it's a must buy
Considering this is Hudson I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't do waggle. Too much work for them I guess.
Since I've got access to a Wii I'll likely get this, the fact that it comes with a "rare" MFB is enough to get my attention.
(Jul. 31, 2009  1:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: wii games aren't region-free anyway, which is too bad as i'm willing to bet this could be at least a bit mindlessly entertaining

Modchip + Homebrew Channel = Win.
That helps me to play Tatsunoko vs. Capcom (NTSC-J Disc/Imported) on my European Wii.

I do not want a Naruto:Ninja Hopper type of game from Tomy,though.
GRR I hate Naruto games.
This better have Wii MotionPlus integration!
(Aug. 02, 2009  12:02 AM)Kei Wrote: This better have Wii MotionPlus integration!

this better have wii vitality sensor integration!
(Aug. 02, 2009  12:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: this better have wii vitality sensor integration!

The more excited you are, the more powerful your launch will be!