Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis

I don't think we were doubting it anymore, but it's cool to see. Cyber Pegasis is sick.
They look so awesome... =(
my wallet T_T
The cyber pegasis face is amazing, I'm half hoping that someone would be willing to sell just the face for it.
(Sep. 07, 2009  8:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: yes, it is the same concept as the previous ds game. you play beyblade on your ds

i think he was just asking what has been improved or changed.
is it that hard to understand or were you just getting some lulz
(Sep. 18, 2009  8:33 PM)lahtel Wrote: i think he was just asking what has been improved or changed.
is it that hard to understand or were you just getting some lulz

If there was any information about that, don't you think it would be posted in this topic?
(Sep. 18, 2009  8:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: If there was any information about that, don't you think it would be posted in this topic?

i know but he wasnt thinking right our something im just saying what i thought he was saying
Whoa Pegasis looks sick as and the Leone face looks cool Smile
must.....get........probobly comes with a limited beyblade....
(Sep. 20, 2009  5:12 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: probobly comes with a limited beyblade....

Read the thread. Unhappy
sorry i havent been on much
Awesome is an American slang term; To be in awe of something, and only came around in the lates 70's, early 80's, so I don't think there is a french word for Awesome.
Closest you'd probably get is Grandiose.
CoroCoro October 2009 issue - The new Metal Fight Beyblade Video Games.

thanks to yuusuke1303 for the snapshot. ^__^

http://i37.tinypic.com/2i0q5n5.jpg
That kid's hair looks alot like one of my manga character's hair.. Overall, Cyber Pegasis vs Storm Pegsis~~ Cool~
The official website was updated. There is still a Story and a Battle Mode. They explain that there is a BeyCity, battles, and a way to customize your Beyblade, again. Very exciting.
i found at the official site for the ds game, it's so cool looking!

[Image: cyberpegasus.jpg]
Was already posted in this thread ...

I like the Face. It's still weird seeing that Wheel.
indeed it is.

Can't wait for someone to test these beys!
To make sure I'm getting this straight, Cyber's the Metal Wheel?

Wonder if it's better than Peg.
(Oct. 18, 2009  8:54 PM)fragbait Wrote: To make sure I'm getting this straight, Cyber's the Metal Wheel?

Wonder if it's better than Peg.

they're exactly the same shape so doubtful
oh If Cyber The Metal Wheel.... ohhhh lol I just realized this is gonna have a Clear version of the Pegasis Clear Wheel in Storm
(Oct. 18, 2009  8:58 PM)LDrago Wrote: oh If Cyber The Metal Wheel.... ohhhh lol I just realized this is gonna have a Clear version of the Pegasis Clear Wheel in Storm

yes
Has anyone here noticed that Hudson's website for this game now has screenshots, info about the game? Same goes for the Wii game as well.
(Oct. 23, 2009  4:05 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Has anyone here noticed that Hudson's website for this game now has screenshots, info about the game? Same goes for the Wii game as well.
Yes, I posted something about that on the other page, actually.
when the game is in the store japan ? 3 december ?