Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis

(Sep. 07, 2009  4:34 PM)FelGrand Wrote: I think some of you may have seen it before but here's the piccy of the nds game cover with the beyblade being sold with it
... I posted all that already, what was the point. Read better.
(Sep. 07, 2009  8:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: yes, it is the same concept as the previous ds game. you play beyblade on your ds

Lmao. Out done.

Felgrand, how dumb can you be?

Seriously though, they could have done something better, re-colours are ok but otherwise they are pointless.
I was actually asking if we would play it like the first ds game...using the stylus and such...
(Sep. 09, 2009  3:31 PM)ふぇぅげらんど Wrote: I was actually asking if we would play it like the first ds game...using the stylus and such...

you are posting for the sake of posting like always
(Sep. 06, 2009  10:06 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: The result
when the development group has thoroughly thought with their 「heart」,
the new work has really turned into something!! The hint is 「W」!!

Translation: They've been watching too much KR: W
/sarcasm

Anyway, once we get more data on this game, it might be worth getting...for the bey. I don't have R.Leone XD
(Aug. 30, 2009  4:51 AM)King Kyouya Wrote: i feel like in the link Kai gives the orange blade resembles something from the my creations
Yea, tigros. my design. man i should copyright my designs Tongue_out
no seriously, and also this earth aquilo (not sure if the name is right) had a really similar wings of my other design vampire.

anyway, i kinda liked the first game... not addicting, but fun Grin gonna get this one for sure.
Hmm this game sounds awesome! Can't wait for it! Haha,

I wanna see more bey parts and customize them as well as CG graphics.
... is that a hybrid version of the original Pegasis Wheel? Wut!?
(Sep. 15, 2009  2:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ... is that a hybrid version of the original Pegasis Wheel? Wut!?
... I knew something looked weird on that Metal Wheel ...
I wonder if it's just a bad render or if they're actually doing that. It doesn't look right.
Ahhh their lack of wheel designs is getting them crazy! why would we want a remake of the same useless wheel ?

But it looks pretty cool tbh Tongue_out
(Sep. 15, 2009  2:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I wonder if it's just a bad render or if they're actually doing that. It doesn't look right.
It also appears on what could be considered the official cover art for the game at this point ... Hm. I think that will be it ...
Cover art can go through revisions, I wouldn't be surprised if it was changed.

However, if they are really doing that ... what the hell.
if they actually release a remake of the original Pegasis wheel i will let Kai-V pick a new insulting custom title for me for a month
I KNEW something looked strange from the cover art, but I figured from the top view, it was just a odd render of Storm.

If it really is a hybrid style of the original Pegasis wheel, I want it now. Tongue_out
can i have the link for download this game please
(Sep. 16, 2009  3:27 PM)Ryu Ran Wrote: can i have the link for download this game please

1. it's not out
2. that's illegal, read the rules
noh 24hours it's not ilégal + 24hours it's ilégal i know (i use for 2hours)
I knew Cyber looked like Pegasis! Counter also looks a lot like Leone.

It would be awsome to have a HWS version of Libra, Pisces and Virgo too.
(Sep. 16, 2009  3:34 PM)Ryu Ran Wrote: noh 24hours it's not ilégal + 24hours it's ilégal i know (i use for 2hours)

No, it's illegal. This 24 hours carp was made up by ROM websites to make themselves appear legitimate. It is illegal to download a ROM, period.
From Ito Yokado, the website of a shop where official WBBA tournaments are often held :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...egasis.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...rLeone.jpg

While the Counter Leone is the same as the one on the official Wii site, I would still say that they are indeed making these hybrid Wheels and that they are not only renders. In CoroCoro also, they put, for instance, Storm Pegasis next to Pegasis, and Cyber Pegasis in the middle. I have not seen any word that could indicate a 'fusion' or something yet, but both Counter Leone and Cyber Pegasis appear quite clearly in CoroCoro.