Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis

If this comes with a limited blade, ill be buying this, buying two actually, then selling one of the blades later on. n__________________________n
(Aug. 30, 2009  1:19 PM)Giga Wrote: Omg, they aren't actually making those are they?

I would so buy them, if they did. XD They'd be horrible, though. Looks like another bad game, though, and they sure didn't waste any time in releasing another. Tired
I can't say much for the game since I haven't played the first one but I can agree with Roan on the Expolisive part, doesn't really work.

Also, can anyone tell what the names are on those MFB? One has the same writing design as Leo but with four letters and I just can't make them out.

Edit: Also, I wouldn't want to try and grab those with my bare hands while their spinning. Chocked_2
(Aug. 30, 2009  9:19 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Also, can anyone tell what the names are on those MFB? One has the same writing design as Leo but with four letters and I just can't make them out.

Looks like; Dolphis (sp?), Leon, Bear.
the bear one kinda reminds me of dark wolf LOL
im sure it says bear L Confused
(Aug. 31, 2009  4:22 AM)Aqua Wrote: Looks like; Dolphis (sp?), Leon, Bear.

Well, we knew about Bear because of the Extreme Stadium and Dolphis is pretty much what I can see, not so sure about Leon, Doesn't really seem right. Also, I'm not going to struggle on that other one since the lines cover it up. XD

Edit: Just took anotherlook and that does say Bearl, how weird and as for the one with the writing like Leo, it seems the first and last letters are the same but I still can't work them out.
'Cyber Pegasis' and 'Counter Leone' should be seen in the next CoroCoro issue, apparently, if I am interpreting the information correctly.
Dolphis, Leone and Bearl IMO
hohoho Grin
go go go Grin
let it rip !!! let it rip!!!
beyblade Grin
its very good news
ıts new Game ?
(Aug. 31, 2009  12:09 PM)Giga Wrote: Dolphis, Leone and Bearl IMO

It's not "Leone", there are only 4 letters there...

It shouldn't really matter anyway.
(Aug. 31, 2009  5:22 PM)Aqua Wrote: It's not "Leone", there are only 4 letters there...

If I am right, it says Leol, just like Bear but I can't understand what the perpose behind that would be. :\
I just emailed rebecca85 the CoroCoro magazine page image of the new Metal Fight Beyblade DS game. within the next few days she'll email me back with the translation of the page.

Storm Pegasis, Lightning L Drago is confirmed to be in the game, it says that in that page.
I know the writing for both those Beyblades in Japanese.
(Sep. 01, 2009  6:17 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Storm Pegasis, Lightning L Drago is confirmed to be in the game, it says that in that page.
I know the writing for both those Beyblades in Japanese.
I think we knew this, since Japanese stores were already talking only about the five-layer system, the Hybrid Wheel one.

EDIT : Oh, apparently I was thinking about the Wii game. But obviously they could not have made a second Nintendo DS game with the same beyblades ...
Has the DS game already been released or not?
i have the game its amazing
(Sep. 03, 2009  7:37 PM)ZeroBJ Wrote: i have the game its amazing

No you do not, it doesn't release until December.

The game you likely own is just called Metal Fight Beyblade, and it is not amazing.
(Sep. 03, 2009  7:33 PM)LDrago Wrote: Has the DS game already been released or not?
The first one is, not this one.
Probably the second nintendo DS game will become the second season of Beyblade Metal Fight
(Sep. 03, 2009  10:15 PM)DGoon Wrote: Probably the second nintendo DS game will become the second season of Beyblade Metal Fight
No. It will just focus on the Hybrid Wheel System, not the beyblades before.

Why would you think that anyway ... The anime will not even be finished when this game will be released.
(Sep. 03, 2009  10:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: No. It will just focus on the Hybrid Wheel System, not the beyblades before.

Why would you think that anyway ... The anime will not even be finished when this game will be released.

It's hypothesis only Smile
The first Nintendo DS game was released before the animated series.
For the old seasons of BeyBlade were released one game u_u
However this series is different because it's more commercial.
Boh XD
The 'original limited' beyblade is indeed Cyber Pegasis, a red and white version of Storm Pegasis ...
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...2Small.jpg

Cyber Pegasis 100HF.

I hope that is not supposed to be the anime version of Sora Akatsuki ...
Uncertain

Not going to buy this.
(Sep. 06, 2009  4:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The 'original limited' beyblade is indeed Cyber Pegasis, a red and white version of Storm Pegasis ...
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...2Small.jpg

Cyber Pegasis 100HF.

ew.

I'm not really that surprised but it's still disappointing. I had a feeling Cyber would be a storm recolour but I thought it would at least include a new track and bottom...