Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis

I doubt that this game will even have an overseas release. Nelvana hasn't even dubbed the Beyblade: Metal Fusion anime yet. I don't even think they'll start dubbing it yet until at least March or April 2010.
(Dec. 04, 2009  5:21 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I doubt that this game will even have an overseas release. Nelvana hasn't even dubbed the Beyblade: Metal Fusion anime yet. I don't even think they'll start dubbing it yet until at least March or April 2010.

98% certain production on the dub started already. They've been bringing it to conferences for international television deals and such, so they must have something to show.
(Dec. 04, 2009  1:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It really is the exact same Wheel, just with the inner-part changed.

It's slightly more rounded.
If you look at the comparison pics, there are a few more projections on the edge original.
The edges of each of the three "wings" protrude slightly more as well, but it just seems like they've tried to make it a little bit more durable.
Can't see it making any major difference to performance though, shame this won't have any use.
Quote:98% certain production on the dub started already. They've been bringing it to conferences for international television deals and such, so they must have something to show.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. That's definitely true.

Anyways, my copy of the game I ordered from Play-Asia should arrive in the mail in the next few days or so. I chose 1-4 days shipping option. ^__^
Apparently Cyber weighs 29 grams, like Counter ...
man thats a huge shame i was expecting something more like quetz than this
aren't you curious to see how good it is?
Will suck, given it's pretty much a HWS conversion of the original Pegasis.
I'm not happy with the metal wheels either, since they weigh the same (counter-cyber).
It's too bad that the two beys are in the hands of a collector. Grin
i would play with straight when i get it that how i always act each time i get a new beyblade or video game Smile
2nd DS Game and Wii link unlocks:
Devil Serpenter 125FS (All Parts) + Purple Blade Killer and his profile or something.
after linking the 2nd DS game with the Wii game you get:

Metal Fight Beyblade: Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis (DS)

Blader Killer (Purple)
Devil Serpenter 125FS

Metal Fight Beyblade: Gachinko Stadium (Wii)

Storm Pegasis 105RF [Ω] Series Plaque
(Dec. 09, 2009  3:46 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: after linking the 2nd DS game with the Wii game you get:

Metal Fight Beyblade: Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis (DS)

Blader Killer (Purple)
Devil Serpenter 125FS

Metal Fight Beyblade: Gachinko Stadium (Wii)

Storm Pegasis 105RF [Ω] Series Plaque

dude do you ever read posts? this was just posted
I know it was posted, Brad. I just corrected Yugi Jyudai's post in my reply, that's all.

He didn't mention "Storm Pegasis 105RF [Ω] Series Plaque" in his post.
He mentioned it in the Wii topic.
(Dec. 09, 2009  10:58 PM)♥ Wrote: He mentioned it in the Wii topic.

yeah, you know. the game it's actually in
I downloaded the game this evening but for some reason it wont load the save data I made before turning off the DS
[Image: th_PC140145.jpg]

the beginning of the game (the introduction of Sora) is basically the same one we saw in the anime....and you wont have to rub your screen anymore to launch your beyblade like in the first game (my poor screen ;____; )
Oh boo hoo. a game you illegally downloaded doesn't work right. Poor you.
(One of the forum rules is to not discuss illegal activities, nobody thinks it's cute/cool that you specifically mention stealing the game.)
Nintendo became smarter and blocked some of the codes in the game if you taken the file out of the cartridge.

So...too bad.
(Dec. 15, 2009  5:01 AM)DL22003 Wrote: I downloaded the game this evening but for some reason it wont load the save data I made before turning off the DS
[Image: th_PC140145.jpg]

the beginning of the game (the introduction of Sora) is basically the same one we saw in the anime....and you wont have to rub your screen anymore to launch your beyblade like in the first game (my poor screen ;____; )

Discussion of pirated games in not allowed on this site. Please refrain from doing so again.
(Dec. 15, 2009  7:33 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: Nintendo became smarter and blocked some of the codes in the game if you taken the file out of the cartridge.

So...too bad.

yeah I read that in some other places =/

(Dec. 15, 2009  7:42 AM)Khel Wrote: Discussion of pirated games in not allowed on this site. Please refrain from doing so again.

ok, my bad
Sales are considerabley better then the original game. Good job! Too bad the game is likely as trash as the original (also, it outsold LittleBigPlanet Portable, and the new Jak & Daxter in Japan).
The game allows you to upgrade a part depending on which area you want to improve on it. As well as pick 2 special attacks that can attack, defend or improve your stamina. The stronger you get, the more attacks you can pick from. The map is also at least 3 times bigger, so the game is much longer.
Id say it's a whole lot better then the first.

There is also the standard Colosseum, and wifi battling, but now there's battle survival. You just try and defeat as many as blades as possible before you stop spinning.