Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know!

so since B means ball is wolf gonna hav a ball bottom or can B also mean bearing

hehe ball bottom
(Aug. 07, 2008  8:32 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: so since B means ball is wolf gonna hav a ball bottom or can B also mean bearing

hehe ball bottom

Since Cancer has a B Bottom, which is shaped like a ball, it would be safe to assume that Wolf would have a Ball Bottom too.

If not, then they should at least have something like BNG (BeariNG) or something to differentiate.
I'd be surprised if they released two Beyblades with the same Bottom so quickly. I hope this isn't the case.
hi everyone i havent been on this forum for a couple weeks so why does everyone say numbers at the end of things for example (tracks125) and whats a b bottom
as for the number thing i have no idea really i guess its just how Takara decided to label/seperate them

and a b bottom is a ball bottom
(Aug. 07, 2008  9:39 PM)mightyboosh9 Wrote: hi everyone i havent been on this forum for a couple weeks so why does everyone say numbers at the end of things for example (tracks125) and whats a b bottom

Welcome back.

The numbers on the ends are the full name of the blade. For example, Pegasis's full name is Pegasis105F, meaning: Pegasis Wheel, 105 Track (Low Height), F (Flat) Bottom. Bull is Bull125SF, meaning: Bull Wheel, 125 Track (Middle Height), SF (Semi-Flat) Bottom.

A "B" Bottom is a Ball Bearing Bottom.

btw, all of the above was explained already, and the Ball Bearing was explained at the top of the page, so try to read the topic before repsonding. Smile
We said ball, not ball bearing.
(Aug. 07, 2008  9:39 PM)mightyboosh9 Wrote: hi everyone i havent been on this forum for a couple weeks so why does everyone say numbers at the end of things for example (tracks125) and whats a b bottom
125 is Bull's Track's name. Something about it measures 12.5 mm.

There are also other Tracks : 105, 145, 090 and S125. Their names were all decided the same way.
(Aug. 07, 2008  11:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: We said ball, not ball bearing.

By Ball, do you mean a fixed ball tip, like Draciel S's?
Yes. Though it could be plastic for all we know.
(Aug. 08, 2008  12:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yes. Though it could be plastic for all we know.

Ah, alright. My mistake.

I hope it isn't plastic, though. I...don't like the idea of that. :\
Imo they are releasing way to many parts so soon, unless they are trying to get all the old ideas like ball tips and upper attack wheels out of the way because they have new stuff in store for us.
(Aug. 08, 2008  2:58 AM)trueblader Wrote: Imo they are releasing way to many parts so soon, unless they are trying to get all the old ideas like ball tips and upper attack wheels out of the way because they have new stuff in store for us.

Not really any more than they used to ... four Beyblades in the first month, 2-3 Beyblades every month thereafter ... is about right.
(Aug. 08, 2008  3:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2008  2:58 AM)trueblader Wrote: Imo they are releasing way to many parts so soon, unless they are trying to get all the old ideas like ball tips and upper attack wheels out of the way because they have new stuff in store for us.

Not really any more than they used to ... four Beyblades in the first month, 2-3 Beyblades every month thereafter ... is about right.

Yea I agree with Brad. How many beys came out in the first wave of HMS, 5? (Dragoon MS, Dranzer MS, Draciel MS, Driger MS, and Gaia Dragoon MS). The second wave, 2? (Wolborg MS and Death Gargoyle MS) This is a good progression
Also Wybern DJ, Dragoon MS UV.
(Aug. 08, 2008  3:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Also Wybern DJ, Dragoon MS UV.

I thought that was the third wave? Hmm...my memory seems to be a bit blurry

EDIT: But nonetheless, it's still a good progression. The first wave of MFB is Pegasus, Bull, Sagittario, and Leon. The second wave seems to be Libra, Wolf, and those two unnamed blades.
Gaia Dragoon MS, Driger MS, Draciel MS, and Wybern DJ were all released pretty much at launch in the Double Shooter set.
(Aug. 08, 2008  3:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Gaia Dragoon MS, Driger MS, Draciel MS, and Wybern DJ were all released pretty much at launch in the Double Shooter set.

White Driger MS.

Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

Want.
(Aug. 08, 2008  3:03 AM)DtD Wrote: Yea I agree with Brad. How many beys came out in the first wave of HMS, 5? (Dragoon MS, Dranzer MS, Draciel MS, Driger MS, and Gaia Dragoon MS). The second wave, 2? (Wolborg MS and Death Gargoyle MS) This is a good progression
The sad thing is that if you follow the pattern, most of the amazingly useful parts came out relatively early.

(Aug. 07, 2008  12:53 PM)bugturtles Wrote: I also assume Cancer will use Track S125 and Bottom B (Ball?).

However, there is already a 125 Track. But, this new 125 has a S in front of it. What would this mean?
I would think that the S is part of another piece? So it would actually be "S, 125, B". The possibility of support parts or subrings has been brought up before.

I'm looking forward to cancer, since it's my horoscope sign. I think it was rather smart of them to release a "horoscope" series, since it would probably help sales.

(Aug. 07, 2008  3:33 AM)Grey Wrote: Yeah, thats what I was talking about originally (only I pointed out that "B" could just stand for Bearings in general, since there's more than one kind of Bearing). I almost hope that this is the case, since releasing two Ball-Bearing tips around the same time is almost a waste...
...unless the two Ball-Bearing tips are designed way different, like one being higher, one Ball being bigger/smaller, etc.

Of course, the beyblade with bigger balls will triumph.
so where has everyone found out about the ball bottoms and 105,125 tracks etc.

Thanks
i figured it could be CANCERS 125 B, maybe its a typo? i mean they spelled Pegasus wrong, i wouldnt doubt if they had another typo or something.
No, the Track is really called S125. It is different to the 125 one, but should be as high.
I always thought Quetzlcoatl was some form of Aztec/Mayan myth/god thing.

Taurus is my sign, but I don't have much interest in it for some reason.

For some reason the S125 and 125 look different. It might be the angle they are shown in on the chart, but the S125 looks.. A bit smaller on some parts?
they should both be the same height.

PS: Im actually a Leo.
(Aug. 08, 2008  4:39 PM)Gotruto Wrote: they should both be the same height.

PS: Im actually a Leo.

It should.

However what seems to be the difference in thickness of a portion of the 125 and S125 Track's kind of makes me curious.

Either way we'll find out first hand sooner or later in a few months.

For some reason Quetzlcoatl reminds me of Seagon Attacker, with the little notches protruding from it.