Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know!

To be fair most WDs added nothing to play except the CWDs. You are not going to miss the WDs as much as you think. Their purpose was to add weight, and that's no longer necessary.
Yes, but without WD's we won't be able to have as many options. I mean Tiger Defenser was great as a Compact custom AR where you had to use 10 Heavy and was amazing for Zombie/Survival when you used Wide Survivor. I mean Basically all we have now are either heavy or light AR's. Yes results will change depending on the tip and height, but the multi-purpose AR is essentially obsolete now. (I realize if we get a Good AR it can function differently with different tips, but they have cut down potential and customization yet again).
I'm with Bluezee on this. Maybe they're saving money on packagling to put it towards the product?

However, I don't like how unfriendly to the environment blister packs are- they aren't recyclable in a lot of places.
My favourite boxes were always the cardboard ones. Wish they were using those instead.
Bey Brad Wrote:My favourite boxes were always the cardboard ones. Wish they were using those instead.

Same here.
I think it's much my stylish with the boxes.. Lots of art on the front, back, sides.

And sometimes they come in special colors (b/w, blue, red, etc). ;D
Kai-V Wrote:
Mr. Toto Wrote:Did they change Cheiron back into Sagittario? The face says SGTO instead of Cheiron now.
In which picture does the face sat "SGTO" ?

I was thinking it could be a Dragoon-Seiryuu thing.

http://www.gpara.com/pickupnews/news/080...how/30.php

That one.

Also, how the hell does Takara Tomy let a huge spelling error like "Pegasis" pass? They could have even just checked Wikipedia and it would have been right.
I wish the boxes shrunk into a metallic alloy that bound to the Attack Ring, increasing it's over all durability, and making it look hella stylish.

I really couldn't care less what the packaging looks like right now.

I really wish they would of kept the HMS dual launcher, I don't see the point in reverting backwards. I have a feeling that the HMS series will prove itself to still be stronger, and more efficient. Although, if the MFB prove themselves to be more powerful than the HMS blades, then I'll be pretty happy, considering they are going to be much easier to find.

I really hope there's a good reason for the reversion.
I love the size of these little suckers. Throwing a dozen of them into my pocket to take to a tournament instead of lugging around a tool case is going to be sweet Grin Good things come in small packaging? XD I hope they put these back in little white boxes. I liked the feeling of buying something that felt like a modeling kit. The blister packaging seems very... Americanized really Unhappy Whatever though, at least they're bringing out new tops.
Synesthesia Wrote:I really wish they would of kept the HMS dual launcher, I don't see the point in reverting backwards. I have a feeling that the HMS series will prove itself to still be stronger, and more efficient. Although, if the MFB prove themselves to be more powerful than the HMS blades, then I'll be pretty happy, considering they are going to be much easier to find.

I really hope there's a good reason for the reversion.

We discussed this at length in the previous thread and most of us agreed this a good move because being able to switch spin directions at whim lead to stalling and was an overpowered feature.
I haven't read the rules/tournament guidelines, so I don't fully understand why having a launcher that can go either spin direction would be detrimental to the state of the game, and especially stalling. Right now it just seems to add more strategy to the game.

Is there a thread with tournament rules/guidelines?
You don't see how waiting for your opponent to pick a spin direction before yours can lead to stalling?
If the new MFB aren't as good as HMS then stalling will still be an issue that will eventually need to be addressed. Shouldn't be difficult because all that is needed to be said by judges is "Opponents face opposite directions and ready your launchers", or make that an official rule when using Dual Launchers
Synesthesia Wrote:If the new MFB aren't as good as HMS then stalling will still be an issue that will eventually need to be addressed. Shouldn't be difficult because all that is needed to be said by judges is "Opponents face opposite directions and ready your launchers", or make that an official rule when using Dual Launchers

This is what I do in this situation, but that's just implementing another luck factor. Plus you need to do it after each round.

And I can pretty much guarantee MFB are going to destroy HMS.
Mr. Toto Wrote:
Kai-V Wrote:
Mr. Toto Wrote:Did they change Cheiron back into Sagittario? The face says SGTO instead of Cheiron now.
In which picture does the face sat "SGTO" ?

I was thinking it could be a Dragoon-Seiryuu thing.

http://www.gpara.com/pickupnews/news/080...how/30.php

That one.
Strange. Every chart shows the Face saying "Cheiron" though. One was produced before the others I suppose ...
Bey Brad Wrote:And I can pretty much guarantee MFB are going to destroy HMS.

Could you explain why you think they will?

The AR/Wheel on Pegasus and Bull look insane, but I really have no idea what the Cores/Bottoms are going to bring.
Smaller, heavier, higher rotation, pure metal Wheel/AR.
I can't argue with that. The ARs/Wheels on MFB are pretty much all upgrades from what makes Circle Upper/Samurai Upper so damn awesome, especially Bull.

HMS still as Wolborg MS, but that probably won't matter if they stupidly release a MFB with a Bearing Core, that and if the ARs/Wheels look as deadly as they are, then an attack MFB would probably demolish a Wolborg MS depending on the stadium, and how aggressive the core/bottom is.

If they do indeed slaughter HMS upon release (I'm kind of hoping they don't "slaughter", just compete better than plastics), then I'm pretty sure later releases will bring some pretty insane products to the table.
Bey Brad Wrote:Smaller, heavier, higher rotation, pure metal Wheel/AR.

Is it infact confirmed that they are smaller?
I still do not think so.

I'm basing my guess on the assumption that the loop of the MFB winder is roughly equivalent to the 1st gen winder, thus about the size of plastics.

hope this is true, but w.e
Blue Wrote:

I still do not think so.

I'm basing my guess on the assumption that the loop of the MFB winder is roughly equivalent to the 1st gen winder, thus about the size of plastics.

What does that have to do with the size of the tops?
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
Blue Wrote:

I still do not think so.

What does that have to do with the size of the tops?

[Image: MFBsizedispute.png]
sorta what I mean.
Do you all think there will be a bearing tip again? The tracks and tips in the pictures seem so thin and light to me. I don't know if they will be able to build a bearing into this.
I really can't see much Customising to be done with these new blades, I mean its basically just going to come down to the following;

What Top is best, What Tip Suits the Top and the Height of the blade and thats it, nadda.. kaput.. bang.. boom.. blahh.. erghh... hughhhhh...
Mr. Toto Wrote:Also, how the hell does Takara Tomy let a huge spelling error like "Pegasis" pass? They could have even just checked Wikipedia and it would have been right.

In Japan, wikipedia is in Japanese.

Anyway, more to the point, Japan doesn't really bother with non-Japanese languages. Neither do most non-english speaking countries out there. They DON'T have to put it in proper english. The local target audience wouldn't care.

Sasch Wrote:Do you all think there will be a bearing tip again? The tracks and tips in the pictures seem so thin and light to me. I don't know if they will be able to build a bearing into this.

Possible. In the past series, bearing cores were needlessly large. Much of the space was just wasted.

For example, BearingSG1 could be shortened to the same height as SG flat by using DranzerS casings. That just shows how redundant the usage of space is.

Sega Wrote:What Top is best, What Tip Suits the Top and the Height of the blade and thats it, nadda.. kaput.. bang.. boom.. blahh.. erghh... hughhhhh...

As of now, I can agree. I think at the start, there'll be very few customizations that will be used.

But in the future, there should be more variability.

I expect at some point, there will be some equivalent of CWDs.
Blue Wrote:

I still do not think so.

I read it on a report from a Japanese website I did not list in one of my previous posts. The statement said the new beyblades were "slightly smaller" than the HMS blades, and I would think that the reporter either asked a TAKARA-TOMY employee at the Tokyo Toy Festival, or brought a HMS blade with him to compare. There were no pictures.