Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know!

J.P. Black Wrote:I like the street/urban feel we're getting.

Makes me think of The World Ends With You on the DS a bit.
Speak of the Devil! I may be getting that game tommorow i heard that it was very fast paced and has a killer story-line similar to the original Kingdom Hearts.
awesomonewb Wrote:Metal beyblades are cheat/cheap, and should not be allowed in battle. I have 2 and I tested it with my double weight blades and one of the weights got pulverized by the metal beyblade. It shattered into four pieces! DO NOT USE METAL BEYBLADES!

I'm sorry I said this guys, I actually want a HMS Beyblade. It is different from what I thought. What I tested is a cheap and fake beyblade that has a weight disk 3 times the size of the attack ring. ... ... ... ... I am so sorry. Now that I know what a real metal beyblade is, I want one and not that cheap, fake one I have.
I'm really looking forward to the new metal beyblades however i only think they can revitalize beyblading of they actually have a decient improvement on the plastic ones like spinning for at least double the time as plastics and not breaking so damn easily.

but seeing as the new metal fight beyblades don't have a weight disk any more i can't imagine that theyd spin much longer then the plastic beyblades unless their made of a rather dense alloy. or they enhanced the launcher system somehow.
WiLdDeFeNdEr Wrote:I'm really looking forward to the new metal beyblades however i only think they can revitalize beyblading of they actually have a decient improvement on the plastic ones like spinning for at least double the time as plastics and not breaking so damn easily.

but seeing as the new metal fight beyblades don't have a weight disk any more i can't imagine that theyd spin much longer then the plastic beyblades unless their made of a rather dense alloy. or they enhanced the launcher system somehow.
The attack ring is metal. Please read the other topic on it.

Train Wrote:
Spinster Wrote:
Pichuscute Wrote:...this anime is aimed for kids which takes away the best part(not so much best as idea) of gangstaness which is guns and fights and stuff that isn't really appropriate for beyblade.

Except that both Yuriy and Moses in the cartoon had launchers MADE FROM GUNS, not to mention Brooklyn's crossbow thingamajig.

Umm as did Ian and as did "Spencer" and Bryan... (I don't remember the Japanese names and I don't feel much like looking them up.

It looks even more kickass in the manga. Anyway, they're Sergei and Boris.

Edit:

BEY-GUERRILLA

[Image: 8b6094e6.jpg]
[Image: 30478bc2.jpg]

Forgive the image quality, I was holding the manga in one hand and my camera in the other.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
Train Wrote:
Spinster Wrote:
Pichuscute Wrote:...this anime is aimed for kids which takes away the best part(not so much best as idea) of gangstaness which is guns and fights and stuff that isn't really appropriate for beyblade.

Except that both Yuriy and Moses in the cartoon had launchers MADE FROM GUNS, not to mention Brooklyn's crossbow thingamajig.

Umm as did Ian and as did "Spencer" and Bryan... (I don't remember the Japanese names and I don't feel much like looking them up.

I dunno I think Kenosuke Shishi's launcher was much cooler than those gun launchers.. (Daichi is by FAR the best character in it and his whole side-story was actually better than the main storyline IMO) but anyway I could see a few characters making a comeback in this series. Like the other 3 members of the blade sharks, Carlos and heck even Rick to an extent since he had no respect for his blades just for skill which is what these new designs keep leaning towards.
Train Wrote:I dunno I think Kenosuke Shishi's launcher was much cooler than those gun launchers.. (Daichi is by FAR the best character in it and his whole side-story was actually better than the main storyline IMO) but anyway I could see a few characters making a comeback in this series. Like the other 3 members of the blade sharks, Carlos and heck even Rick to an extent since he had no respect for his blades just for skill which is what these new designs keep leaning towards.

Cool is one thing, but violent military etc. is another thing. Also, Zeo launches with his hands. That's much cooler than using a launcher of ANY sort.

Anyway, we ought to get back to topic on MFB and the new look of bey. And it's a totally new series, not connected to the old. I wouldn't mind some references or allusions to the old series though.
Train Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
Train Wrote:
Spinster Wrote:

I dunno I think Kenosuke Shishi's launcher was much cooler than those gun launchers.. (Daichi is by FAR the best character in it and his whole side-story was actually better than the main storyline IMO) but anyway I could see a few characters making a comeback in this series. Like the other 3 members of the blade sharks, Carlos and heck even Rick to an extent since he had no respect for his blades just for skill which is what these new designs keep leaning towards.

Daichi is never the best. Never.

Zeo is always the best. Always.
Was August 9 the release of the toys, when the new anime starts, or both?
J.P. Black Wrote:Was August 9 the release of the toys, when the new anime starts, or both?

You should read the other topic.
I believe August 9th is the release date for the new bey.
the anime should be released after I think.
Not 100% but I heard something about a 2009 release?
Ryuki Wrote:
J.P. Black Wrote:Was August 9 the release of the toys, when the new anime starts, or both?

You should read the other topic.
I believe August 9th is the release date for the new bey.
the anime should be released after I think.
Not 100% but I heard something about a 2009 release?
You could also check Beywiki.com

Pegasus, Cheiron, Bull and Leo will be released on August 9th, while Wolf and hopefully some other beyblades will be released on September 18th.

The anime will be broadcast in Japan in January 2009, as TAKARA-TOMY always did.
[Image: MetalFightBeyblade_Schema.jpg]
Don't know anything but see this picture and does anybody know it is like this? Or is this pic selfmade?
Seems self made, but yeah, that is how it's supposed to work.
http://www.geocities.jp/beyblade_beykids/b_newbey.html

found this one

when the blades are maked why the released it not yet but in two month btw one month and a half or so?

Damn it Grin

Had anyone pre-order them?
red_eyes Wrote:[Picture.]
Don't know anything but see this picture and does anybody know it is like this? Or is this pic selfmade?
I made this picture from what I observed on the Internet.

By the way, I think Brad prefers that people link to the main page of BEY KIDS ...

It is also probably a strategic move on TAKARA-TOMY's part to release the new beyblades in August.
Kai-V, that picture is really cool. Smile

I'm not pre-ordering, I don't think buying them will be a problem.
Bey Brad Wrote:Kai-V, that picture is really cool. Smile
Thank you.

Hm, I just noticed I might have made a mistake in my translation of the first event name which will be held in July. It might actually just be "Gan-gan Stadium Bey"; I initially thought they would write "sutejiamu" instead of "sutajiamu".
However, I have no idea what "gan-gan" could mean ...

EDIT: "Gun Gun" ?
You can also see Takara Tomy's lack of English spelling with "Pegasis".

And when you said Arcade game, I was expecting something else.

So, I'm gonna guess that the red circle thing spins around with the beyblade inside it, controlled with the buttons, and the button on the far left either puts the walls surrounding the red circle down, or allows the red circle to pop up. I'm just guessing. I'd also guess that this is a time trial thing, and that scores would be saved on the users DattaCarddas(is that how you spell it?) profile. I'm probably completely wrong, but whatever.
Thats pretty interesting. I wonder how that thing is going to work. Do you know what blade is in it?
Bey Brad Wrote:http://www.c-player.com/ac43609/thread/1100069645577

You can see the MFB arcade machine.

SO carp COOL.

I want one of those Pinching_eyes
Bey Brad Wrote:http://www.c-player.com/ac43609/thread/1100069645577

You can see the MFB arcade machine.

wtf sooo damnn cool aaaaaa would like to see this in action wohaaa that seems soo awesome xD
I'll post more information about it as soon as I have it guys.
http://www.c-player.com/ac43609/thread/1100068269461

The people on the site posted a link to your Beyblade's not dead event, Bey Brad. They put something in English beneath and it's really cool!
bbgoldflame, I am a member and I post there. I am friends with the webmaster.
The launchers look like their big enough to get a good grip on now, and the the rip cords look a descent size too.