Metal Fight Beyblade DS

Obviously information known gets posted ... All the time ...
I wont be able to play it on my DSi because it uses the GB slot, but I'm still planning on getting though.
The "Best Price" edition lacks the Beypoint Reader. As beypointers are now obsolete, the readers were omitted and as such the manufacturing cost was lowered.

(I ain't got the guts to use my Quetzalcoatl... Confused )
(May. 30, 2010  6:43 PM)The LVJ Wrote: The "Best Price" edition lacks the Beypoint Reader. As beypointers are now obsolete, the readers were omitted and as such the manufacturing cost was lowered.

Hmm... my 'Best Price Edition' came with the Beypoint Reader.
Pictures:
[Image: 001pop.jpg][Image: 005pt.jpg]

(May. 30, 2010  6:43 PM)The LVJ Wrote: (I ain't got the guts to use my Quetzalcoatl... Confused )
Same here. Confused
Isn't the 'Best Price Edition's package red in colour?
(May. 31, 2010  9:00 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Isn't the 'Best Price Edition's package red in colour?
If I'm not mistaken, this is the normal edition:
[Image: pa.148090.1.jpg]

and this is the Best Price Edition:
[Image: TVG-NDS-2460.jpg]
Just a sicket represents 'Best Price Edition' !?
So I guess as long as this game remains in production my mint gold quetz is worthless. In time, in time.
Game kinda fails. Just finished it in an hour. Quetz Boss was the most anti-climatic boss I've ever seen :<
Even Virgo's harder than him. There's no ring outs so you just keep bashing Quetz till its out of spin.
does anyone even know when its out in usa
(Aug. 22, 2010  3:44 AM)massflame Wrote: does anyone even know when its out in usa

This one won't be I'm afraid. They're starting with the second DS game, as that's the one that uses Beyblades relevant to the anime series.
(Aug. 22, 2010  3:44 AM)massflame Wrote: does anyone even know when its out in usa

If it did. It certainly wouldnt come with Quetzalcoatl. Its like releasing a plastic series Dragoon into the series of MFB
I got best price edition and yes, it came with a Bey-Point Reader. Absolutely no use in N.A, unfortunately.
(May. 30, 2010  6:43 PM)The LVJ Wrote: (I ain't got the guts to use my Quetzalcoatl... Confused )
QFT.
Well the game in USA comes with 3 beyblades depends where u buy it in toysrus u get cyper Pegasus in walmart and eb games u get counter leone and finnaly bakushin susanoo I dunno where he comes with but in the Korean and Japanese games he is in beyblade metal fight explosion the game called bakushin susanoo attacks it is in the big bang bladders series
But this edition I hardly know about
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:35 AM)Beybladers rule Wrote: Well the game in USA comes with 3 beyblades depends where u buy it in toysrus u get cyper Pegasus in walmart and eb games u get counter leone and finnaly bakushin susanoo I dunno where he comes with but in the Korean and Japanese games he is in beyblade metal fight explosion the game called bakushin susanoo attacks it is in the big bang bladders series
But this edition I hardly know about
This is not the game that will be released in mid November in North America and Europe ...
If I were to import this game would I be able to play it on an American Nintendo DS Lite?
EDIT: Never mind I found the answer to my question
does anyone kno a uk site where i can preorder exept game.co.uk if you have the link on play.com could you send it me i cant seem to find it on the site or send me another site where i can preorder it but make sure its able to play on a uk wii

thanks.
use toywiz.com.
they have beybldes, too
(Nov. 08, 2010  7:33 PM)Rukasu333 Wrote: use toywiz.com.
they have beybldes, too
Toywiz does not have this game or the Beyblade that comes with it at all ... Do not give false information.
Play-Asia.
Could I ask if the UK game ALWAYS comes with C Peg? Or is it going to be like the USA?
(Nov. 09, 2010  6:37 PM)Tsubasa is cool Wrote: Could I ask if the UK game ALWAYS comes with C Peg? Or is it going to be like the USA?
This is not the game that will be released outside East Asia. I keep repeating this everywhere. This game is the first Metal Fight Beyblade DS game and only comes with Metal System Beyblades, so of course Hasbro is not releasing it. The other, actual topic is clearly marked "Cyber Pegasis".
Oh, sorry. Never mind then.
(Nov. 09, 2010  2:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2010  7:33 PM)Rukasu333 Wrote: use toywiz.com.
they have beybldes, too
Toywiz does not have this game or the Beyblade that comes with it at all ... Do not give false information.
oh...
SORRY ... Unhappy
is this the game that depending on retailer will have either bakushin, counter leone or cyber pegasis?