Metal Fight Beyblade - Bottom List

Here's a call to review and update the Bottom List entry on Beywiki, which has proven to be an invaluable guide to me as a new player. Unfortunately, it's a rather neglected list and hasn't been updated in a while, leading to a lot of omissions on parts. There are significant bottoms that aren't on the list, and I'm not certain why the list is ordered this way, but here are the current entries in the Beywiki article:

1 B: Ball
2 WB: Wide Ball
3 D: Defense
4 SD: Semi-Defense
5 WD: Wide Defense
6 SWD: Sharp Wide Defense
7 S: Sharp
8 BS: Ball Sharp
9 ES: Eternal Sharp
10 MS: Metal Sharp
11 FS: Flat Sharp
12 F: Flat
13 WF: Wide Flat
14 SF: Semi-Flat
15 RSF: Rubber Semi Flat
16 RF: Rubber Flat
17 R²F: Right Rubber Flat
18 RDF: Rubber Defense Flat
19 HF: Hole Flat
20 CF: Circle Flat
21 HF/S: Hole Flat/Sharp
22 Q: Quake
23 RS: Rubber Sharp
24 DS: Defense Sharp
25 CS: Coat Sharp
26 4D - Delta Drive (D:D)

UPDATED LIST courtesy of Crab Commando:

Performance Tips:
1. AS: Around Sharp
2. B: Ball
3. BS: Ball Sharp
4. CF: Circle Flat
5. CS: Coat Sharp
6. D: Defense
7. DS: Defense Sharp
8. EDS: Eternal Defense Sharp
9. ES: Eternal Sharp
10. EWD: Eternal Wide Defense
11. F: Flat
12. FB: Flat Ball
13. FS: Flat Sharp
14. GCF: Gear Circle Flat
15. HF: Hole Flat
16. HF/S: Hole Flat/Sharp
17. JB: Jog Ball
18. LF: Left Flat
19. LRF: Left Rubber Flat
20. MB: Metal Ball
21. MF: Metal Flat
22. MS: Metal Sharp
23. PD: Polish Defense
24. Q: Quake
25. R2F: Right Rubber Flat
26. RB: Rubber Ball
27. RDF: Rubber Defense Flat
28. RF: Rubber Flat
29. RS: Rubber Sharp
30. RSF: Rubber Semi Flat
31. S: Sharp
32. SB: Sharp Ball
33. SD: Semi Defense
34. SF: Semi Flat
35. SWD: Sharp Wide Defense
36. W2D: Wave Wide Defense
37. WB: Wide Ball
38. WD: Wide Defense
39. WF: Wide Flat
40. XF: Extreme Flat

4D Bottoms
41. B:D: Bearing Drive
42. D:D: Delta Drive
43. F:D: Final Drive
44. F:D: Final Survive
45. X:D: X Drive

*Entries in Bold do not have descriptions.

My goal for the revision and update is as follows:

1) Provide a comprehensive and updated bottom list for all Metal Fight Beyblade performance tips that are currently legal for Standard play (or if illegal, indicated as such)
2) Have a handy reference for players to compare against other tips, including assessments from advanced players and reference to a tip's success (e.g., used in top-tier combos, used in winning combinations, etc.), and if possible, even the part's weight in grams.
3) Have clear and definitive photos for players to be able to easily identify performance tips
4) Have a list of what Beyblade starters, boosters, sets, or other (e.g., WBBA limited release part) where the player can get the aforementioned part, and in what color

Because customization is such an integral part of advanced Beyblade play, a handy guide to all available parts is necessary in Beywiki to establish it as a premiere source of Beyblade information. Ideally, each part should have its own Beywiki entry, but barring that, the list should be comprehensive and complete, with a paragraph or two about each part.

WHAT CAN YOU DO?
There are several ways by which you can help:

1) Identify what performance tips are missing in the list above
2) Provide descriptions of performance tips if they have none, or add essential information to existing descriptions
3) Provide clear, identifiable photographs of performance tips
4) Identify the source of a performance tip, preferably with the color
Is a thread really necessary for this...?
(Jun. 11, 2012  11:55 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Is a thread really necessary for this...?

Why not?

Is the Beywiki entry complete? No.

Is the guide essential for new players looking for information? Yes.

As a new player coming into the hobby, I wanted something that contained information about the parts I needed to construct a competitive bey. The closest and best there is is the Beywiki Track List/ Bottom List. But it isn't complete. In order to find information about a part, I have to search Google and end up being sent to Wikia for parts that aren't in the list.

If you're concerned about providing a real and comprehensive wiki, then YES, this thread is essential. If you're lazy, then no, it isn't.
I recall typing a list of all Bottoms/Tips released, which I can retrieve from my computer. I can put it up here.

EDIT: Here ya go. Needs to be alphabetized, though.
By my count that's 19 performance tips not on the list. That's a darn lot.
We can do descriptions in reverse ... instead of waiting for entire write ups for whole beys that contain the parts, we can do write ups of parts which can be inserted into whole beys, with authors adding on information about that part pertaining to a specific bey. It would probably be cleaner that way.
^That sounds like a great idea, actually!
We need to add JSB (Jog Sharp Ball) and BSF (Ball Semi Flat) to the list.
(Jun. 14, 2012  2:23 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: ^That sounds like a great idea, actually!

Are those the new parts coming out this June 23? I'll add them then, once they've been released into the public. Stranger things have happened between announcements and releases.
For JB just copy and paste from the rock escolpio article.
Yo, great list and good work getting all those names.
However, there is one slight issue.

44. F: D: Final Survive

Surely F: S right? Just spotted it out Grin
GF: Giga Flat along with WSF: Wide Semi-Flat
Oh! And BSF: Blade Semi-Flat (?) From Dragooon
For SB copy and paste from the guardian Reviser article. Same with FConfused, FGrin, GF, BSF, WSF, and most other tips without descriptions.

Same with GCF too. For EDS copy and paste from the scythe Kronos draft.

BGrin can be copied from the Phantom orion draft.

Forgot to mention you can copy and paste descriptions for EWD, RB, XF, and MB.
(Jun. 14, 2012  2:43 AM)zionson Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2012  2:23 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: ^That sounds like a great idea, actually!

Are those the new parts coming out this June 23? I'll add them then, once they've been released into the public. Stranger things have happened between announcements and releases.

Indeed. It's available States-side now, so it should definitely be added.
(Sep. 09, 2013  8:46 PM)KingStarscream Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2012  2:43 AM)zionson Wrote:

Indeed. It's available States-side now, so it should definitely be added.
ball semi-flat doesn't exist.