Metal Fight Beyblade/Baku/4D TV RAW/DUB Episodes(109 RAW and 51(102) ENG ADDED)

Poll: What's the best file hosting site for uploading this episodes

Mediafire
79.49%
Ifile.it
20.51%
Total: 100% 39 vote(s)
Thanks so much for all the episodes

Die hard fun of beyblade
Would you guys like me to upload all the files to mediafire for safety reasons?
(May. 08, 2012  7:55 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Would you guys like me to upload all the files to mediafire for safety reasons?

Yes but if you have a IFILE.IT premium account
upload to that
If not upload to MF
OK, I will start uploading some files later tonight. I completely forgot about this, because haven't watched the A&M for a while, since I'm on a break.

Though, I realized, i don't have the first few episodes of 4D. I will try to upload the ones that haven't been uploaded yet.
(May. 08, 2012  9:06 AM)Cannon Wrote: OK, I will start uploading some files later tonight. I completely forgot about this, because haven't watched the A&M for a while, since I'm on a break.

Though, I realized, i don't have the first few episodes of 4D. I will try to upload the ones that haven't been uploaded yet.

Thanks Keep It Up!!!!!!!!!
(May. 08, 2012  9:06 AM)Cannon Wrote: OK, I will start uploading some files later tonight. I completely forgot about this, because haven't watched the A&M for a while, since I'm on a break.

Okay so what filesharing are you going to use.If you don't have premium account don't use Ifile.it use either mediafire for files under 200 mb and glumbouploads or gamefront for files over 200 mb

Given that they are 24 minute episodes, they are like 500 MB. Which one would you suggest?

I will start uploading tomorrow. Downloading something else now.
I would suggest glumbouploads and I have a premium account of that tooo!Sweet so 1000 mb/s.Make an account of glumbouploads and send me the email and password.We can upload on the same account and on same folder.After that I will post the email/username and password of the premium account where people can login and download with high download speed!!!
If you have any others ideas then leave a reply below.
I just found another awesome site to upload this files!!!!
http://limelinx.com

and Cannon any update on when you are uploading them?
You don't necessarily need to use the same account for uploads, it makes no difference...
Facepalm you are right but just wanted to be little bit organised.If an episode is deleted then you know which account you log in to rather than many accounts.
Episode 98 has been added
here's the link:---- http://ifile.it/yz16oma
Episode 75,77,79,80-84 have been added enjoyGrin

Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion 80
[Gravity Perseus]
RAW:Ifile.it
ENGDUB:Sendspace

Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion 81
[The Daylight Street Battle]
DUB:Mediafire

Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion 82
[Brazilian Trap

Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion 83
[Explosive Fight! Tornado Battle]

Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion 84
[Violent! Ray Gil]
(Feb. 18, 2012  4:02 PM)Suwadith Wrote: So at least shall i post Episodes Around 100 MB?
I mean shall i convert your episodes and make them as loss less rips?
Can you convert them now suwadith some might have data capped so they can't download all of the files.upload the MKV files to mediafire thanks
(Feb. 18, 2012  4:02 PM)Suwadith Wrote: So at least shall i post Episodes Around 100 MB?
Quote:Can you convert them now suwadith some might have data capped so they can't download all of the files.upload the MKV files to mediafire thanks

I had a Corei3 in February
But that PC Just Went puff
So no i can't do it
Sorry for that
thanx
Joyful_2
but there a mistake in
Pinching_eyes
Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion 78
[Overcome the Limits!]
Crying
you put the wrong link for
TV RAW (1280x720) avi
you put the dub link
Speechless
so please
Gasp
can you fix it??
Tired
I"m sorry
for Request that
Eee
(May. 12, 2012  12:21 PM)Suwadith Wrote:
Quote:Can you convert them now suwadith some might have data capped so they can't download all of the files.upload the MKV files to mediafire thanks

I had a Corei3 in February
But that PC Just Went puff
So no i can't do it
Sorry for that
sorry about that so will I will try to compress them to mini mp4 files.

(May. 12, 2012  1:53 PM)white light Wrote: thanx
Joyful_2
but there a mistake in
Pinching_eyes
Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion 78
[Overcome the Limits!]
Crying
you put the wrong link for
TV RAW (1280x720) avi
you put the dub link
Speechless
so please
Gasp
can you fix it??
Tired
I"m sorry
for Request that
Eee

Thanks for reporting the error don't be sorry.The episode will be fixed soon
Of course, my nick has been taken by someone else on this board thus brackets on my nick yet again.
Posting here only cuz Cartoon-World forum is down and people have been pestering me on where to post.

Beyblade Metal Masters - 42(93) - The Dragon Emperor Descends [C-W][Umi].mp4
http://www.mediafire.com/?mkeb1k1488nvslk

Yes it's more crappy sd by me, replace with hd when you yall find something better
Thanks for the episodes and welcome to the wbo it will far much better if you posted here every saturday don't you think but have a nice time here.That false account must be deleted
Whitelight the error has been fixed!!!
So sorry official umi will change my username so you can use umi
thanks for the episode though
(May. 12, 2012  7:50 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Thanks for the episodes and welcome to the wbo it will far much better if you posted here every saturday don't you think but have a nice time here.That false account must be deleted

No offense, but have you considered learning/revising some grammar? Without the grammar, your posts aren't as easy to read without it Uncertain

Cartoon-World is far more popular than here. When the forums go back online again, I'm fairly sure Umi will return there.
What do you mean? I know what grammar is but I don't think it's really needed here. I just satisfied if somebody who reads my posts understands what am trying to say. And why are you so concerned i mean if you want me to start posting posts with good grammar then I will start.From today good grammar on my post
Cartoon-world.org isn't the best place to post beyblade episodes.Here you actually get reviews from die hard fans of beyblade and not only that,but also the more you post here the more people will like you.
Cartoon-World may be famous but only for downloading not discussing as a community so that's why he should stay here.Only a few people from here knew him but the other members never actually got a chance to meet him.This place would be the best choice for the fans to actually get to know him personally just like Dranzerx13.Please stay here Umi
(May. 13, 2012  7:22 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: What do you mean? I know what grammar is but I don't think it's really needed here. I just satisfied if somebody who reads my posts understands what am trying to say. And why are you so concerned i mean if you want me to start posting posts with good grammar then I will start.From today good grammar on my post
Cartoon-world.org isn't the best place to post beyblade episodes.Here you actually get reviews from die hard fans of beyblade and not only that,but also the more you post here the more people will like you.
Cartoon-World may be famous but only for downloading not discussing as a community so that's why he should stay here.Only a few people from here knew him but the other members never actually got a chance to meet him.This place would be the best choice for the fans to actually get to know him personally just like Dranzerx13.Please stay here Umi

As far as english dubbs are concerned C-W is the way to go
He won't be here
He is an Official IRC Staff in C-W
He there in C-W from 2008
Think the word you said before now!!1