Metal Fight Beyblade/Baku/4D TV RAW/DUB Episodes(109 RAW and 51(102) ENG ADDED)

Poll: What's the best file hosting site for uploading this episodes

Mediafire
79.49%
Ifile.it
20.51%
Total: 100% 39 vote(s)
Nelvana actually does have the rights for the movie, but right now would be the time to release it ...
I can't picture them releasing it though. Surely they'd have announced it by now?
So what you are saying Kai-V is that Nelvana can dub it if they want.But they won't only if There will be a huge break before Metal Fury air after Metal Masters they might do it to just fill in the gap because most people will get really bored if the break is really long.They might dub it for profit purposes or for the fans.I highly doubt that will happen because Metal Fury might air straight after Metal Masters and won't get time.Remember DragonBallz when they made movies after the show ended that might happen in this case.They might wait for Metal Fury to end so they get time to air it.
Anybody have Metal Fight Beyblade 4D Episode 123 original encode from Dranzerx13???
I probably do. If I don't have the original, I'll have a converted mp4 version since I have every 4D episode in some form or another.
(Apr. 21, 2012  8:41 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Anybody have Metal Fight Beyblade 4D Episode 123 original encode from Dranzerx13???

Yes, I do. I have his episodes from 103-132 or something.
Can you please upload them my computer is acting weird and my files got deleted I don't know by whom thanks.
(Apr. 21, 2012  7:24 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Beyblade Metal Masters Episode 39 added
http://www.mediafire.com/?55rlr5zfrp2fngp

Julian Konzern looks Creepy with a capital C. It makes me feel Bad, and angry at Damian
Can you upload episode Beyblade 4D episodes 14, 21, and 22 please?
Episodes 67, 68 and 69 raw are not working. It's writing "no such file", can you download those episodes again?
Thanks for informing am on my way.Will be fixed today or on weekend.Thanks for informing.
cannon any update on the uploads you said you were going to upload some 4d episodes.When my computer which had the files is fixed will upload them all but can you help me now by uploading some missing 4D episodes?
off-course this is voluntary work so its your choice.
Um, I will upload it next month. (1st) Because my internet refreshes, and I don't want to waste any of my current usage because I'm close to my maximum usage.
okay understood may be if my computer is fixed we might upload together
heres part 1 metal masters thread
http://www.mediafire.com/#7m7d5j2iyj98o
Episode 40 of Metal Masters saga here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9iu15506x217gxz
Enjoy
Thanks to Umi for encoding them!!!!!
If you decide to post on Youtube can you credit the encoder
(Apr. 28, 2012  7:26 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Episode 40 of Metal Masters saga here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9iu15506x217gxz
Enjoy
Thanks to Umi for encoding them!!!!!
If you decide to post on Youtube can you credit the encoder
Thanks a bunch Tiggy you rock!!!!!!
No problem just remember to credit Umi he's the one who encoded it
Link isn't working for Metal Fight Beyblade 4D Episode 142 - Bonds of the stars
Guys This is a request
Can some one make the first 25 episodes of metal masters as a DOR
I need them in English HD
Please
(May. 04, 2012  4:33 AM)eliteninjaz2000 Wrote: Link isn't working for Metal Fight Beyblade 4D Episode 142 - Bonds of the stars
all the broken links will be fixed on the weekends.Am really busy now
(May. 04, 2012  5:30 AM)Suwadith Wrote: Guys This is a request
Please
I will make them but not now.

(May. 04, 2012  5:30 AM)Suwadith Wrote: Guys This is a request
Please
Quote:I will make them but not now.

OK but at least when can i expect?