Metal Fight Beyblade/Baku/4D TV RAW/DUB Episodes(109 RAW and 51(102) ENG ADDED)

Poll: What's the best file hosting site for uploading this episodes

Mediafire
79.49%
Ifile.it
20.51%
Total: 100% 39 vote(s)
(May. 13, 2012  7:22 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: What do you mean? I know what grammar is but I don't think it's really needed here. I just satisfied if somebody who reads my posts understands what am trying to say. And why are you so concerned i mean if you want me to start posting posts with good grammar then I will start.From today good grammar on my post

I didn't mean it in a bad way, it was supposed to be constructive critisism for you. I just felt that your posts would be slightly easier to read if you used it, because I'm finding that it takes twice as long to understand with it all being one sentence. Sorry Uncertain

Of course, yes, it is optional.
No problem Mana* When I started thinking I finnaly realized that I was the one who was wrong.Nobody is going to read your posts if there is grammar is of a '5' year old boy.The grammar also shows how intelligent and organizing you are, If your grammar is rubbish nobody is going to even care reading it.Many things you can learn on this place.
Cannon when precisely are you going to upload MFB 4D Episodes or you won't?Give us an update.
So any updates about the request i made about DOR's ?
So am doing the first and second episode together.I pm'ed OsvarutoBeys just in case am busy.An still waiting for his answer but will post the episodes when I finish with them.
(May. 14, 2012  5:02 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: So am doing the first and second episode together.I pm'ed OsvarutoBeys just in case am busy.An still waiting for his answer but will post the episodes when I finish with them.

Yeah thanks!!!!
But as Manaphy said Improving your Grammar would be a good idea.
It's hard to understand your Grammar sometimes
I tried to download episode 7, 23, 25, 106, 107, 108, 111, 112, 113, 149 but gave me a error telling me "no such file exists" Uncertain
Going to fix them.Thanks for telling me though.
Will start uploading tonight. Been very busy. I will upload to Mediafire or something..

I will upload one episode a day. And i only have episodes 119-128 that aren't on the list. The other episodes, are either MP4, or I didn't download it.
No problem mate.I have the remaining episodes that you don't have.Anyways thanks for helping me out!!! Grin
@SinHunter here are the episodes that had broken links-
Episode 7:- http://ifile.it/a469gt0
Episode 23:- http://ifile.it/54671co
Episode 25:- http://ifile.it/8gl49ow

The 4D Episodes that are not working were uploaded Manaphy.I don't have the episodes so manaphy can reupload them.
Thank you! Alright I shall wait for him to reupload them.
Beyblade Metal Masters - 42(93) - The Dragon Emperor Descends [C-W][Umi].mp4
http://www.mediafire.com/?n229l28vjb4zk1s

Well C-W forum is still in the crapper. I can still post links here, there isn't any reason why I wouldn't except for being really lazy. And actually I've been staff at C-W since 2006. The forum lies~~~~~
Thanks mate!!!?!you are super awesome.You said that you will be posting episode links here from now on?Does that mean you are a permanent member of the WBO.
Beyblade 4D Episode 119 -

http://glumbouploads.com/zas20nlrvcuj
Here is Glumbouploads premium account if you want to download files uploaded to glumbo on top and high speeds.Please don't change the password or anything else

Username:--- mobile
Password:---- vids
Enjoy Grin
(May. 20, 2012  7:56 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Here is Glumbouploads premium account if you want to download files uploaded to glumbo on top and high speeds.Please don't change the password or anything else

Username: ????
Password: ????
Enjoy Grin

Maybe you should PM that to uploaders ..

Now anyone can change it etc .. I suggest you edit that post to something else.
That one is just for downloading not for uploading. I will create a uploading account and offcourse nobody can change the password because the account has my email and security question.
Why is the account not working
If you have it please PM Me!!!!!!!!
It is working perfectly for me.Can you elaborate the problem.The username and password is on the previous page it is not the one from cannon post
(May. 20, 2012  7:56 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Here is Glumbouploads premium account if you want to download files uploaded to glumbo on top and high speeds.Please don't change the password or anything else

Username:--- mobile
Password:---- vids
Enjoy Grin

Yeah i messed up
I added [---] these in the info
that's what happened
If you did crack this account
may i have the config?

And Bro if you get a Premium account please inform me
I need to keep whole Pokemon Series in a safe place
In my Free account it gets deleted after 60 Days from the last Download
So i have to upload them again and again
It has 150GB of files
Hope you would understand!!!!!!
Okay I will make sure to pm you when I crack another premium account
(May. 20, 2012  4:41 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Okay I will make sure to pm you when I crack another premium account

If you crack these
I am a cracker too
please can you PM me the cracking config
and tell the name of the software!!!
If you can't take me as a cracker
i hope these will give you an idea
Apex, Hit Man, Sentry!!!!!
thanks a lot for the premium account!!!!!!! You are far much better than Dranzerx13.
no offense.Dranzer doesnt talk to anyone like you do
(May. 20, 2012  9:06 PM)elitecp Wrote: thanks a lot for the premium account!!!!!!! You are far much better than Dranzerx13.
no offense.Dranzer doesnt talk to anyone like you do

Even thought you said: "No offense", it was still offensive.

He has a life, so his life doesn't revolve around Beyblade's.
Excuse meTired

Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion 82
+
Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion 83

DUB link is brokeUnhappy

Metal Fight Beyblade 4D - Episode 106
+
Metal Fight Beyblade 4D - Episode 107
+
Metal Fight Beyblade 4D - Episode 108
+
Metal Fight Beyblade 4D - Episode 111