Metal Fight Beyblade 4D (Series 3)

That's great. Thank you for information
Kai-V ' Wrote: Apparently the 103rd episode is just called "Big Bang Pegasis", and will be broadcast on TV Tokyo on April 3rd 2011.

Well this is no shocker Smile , as MFB is not really known for Cool episode names
personally i think 4D will give MFB a huge kick and make it like a billion times better
or...
make the whole thing less aerodynamic and spin for less time basically over complicating things :L
but it does seem good im looking forward to review and test Grin
(Feb. 21, 2011  11:18 PM)PyrusBlader196 Wrote: make the whole thing less aerodynamic and spin for less time basically over complicating things :L

.. this is Beyblade Anime and Manga forum, that thought goes to the Beyblade Hobby random thought section.
(Feb. 17, 2011  4:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently the 103rd episode is just called "Big Bang Pegasis", and will be broadcast on TV Tokyo on April 3rd 2011.
Good to hear. I just wonder how this season will work through. Since the first season worked through battle bladers, the second season ran through the World Championships and the third season....
And of course, the bad guy this season will also be soon to find out.
Of course many have noticed recycled plot elements from the original TV series (I.E. Cerberus, converted individuals with tragic upbringing, mad scientists) in the entire two seasons. I think we should expect a particular rich, snobby, spoiled brats return towards the middle point of MFB 4D
I Have only one problem with beyblade the main villain is only their for 10-20 episodes of the season , this happened in both beyblade series bsb & mfb , i hope the main villan stays for the entire season of 4D [ >o ] fingers crossed
(Feb. 22, 2011  1:37 PM)Sadistic_Libra Wrote: Of course many have noticed recycled plot elements from the original TV series (I.E. Cerberus, converted individuals with tragic upbringing, mad scientists) in the entire two seasons. I think we should expect a particular rich, snobby, spoiled brats return towards the middle point of MFB 4D

Geez, you say that as if Television wasn't a repetitive media.

After so many years of existence, originality can only go so far.
Well excuse me, I began watching the entire season two online a couple months back, I finally gotten up to speed by the end of January.
(Feb. 22, 2011  7:35 PM)Sadistic_Libra Wrote: Well excuse me, I began watching the entire season two online a couple months back, I finally gotten up to speed by the end of January.

No offence to this, but its not a very good excuse against what Dude said lol, and we already have a rich snob with high ego.. his name is Julius Caesar.

In this season, I actually want to see something similar to the anime "history of beyblade" (ancient beys (spirit), etc.) like what they tried to do with season 2 Bakuten Beyblade but it wasn't really in depth.. They could have initially milked more about that meteorite where some beyblades were made from actually (season 1 MFB (Pegasis and LDrago)).
(Feb. 15, 2011  5:20 PM)X1 Wrote: Ginga Has Also Got The Second Wing On His HeadBand.

Maybe he got his dad's.
(Mar. 08, 2011  1:27 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Maybe he got his dad's.

No kidding ? You would not write "maybe" if you had bothered to check the latest Metal Fight Beyblade manga chapter ...
(Mar. 08, 2011  2:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2011  1:27 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Maybe he got his dad's.

No kidding ? You would not write "maybe" if you had bothered to check the latest Metal Fight Beyblade manga chapter ...

Anime Normally Do Not Follow Their Manga. So We Wouldn't Know If This If Totally True Or Not.
Metal Fight Beyblade 4D Series Summary:
source found here: http://www.at-x.com/program_detail/index.html/2719/new

宇宙では、一つの異変が起きていた。

ある日、銀河たちは謎の少年ヨハネスに襲撃されている少年ユウキを助ける。ユウキは実は天才少年天文学者にして、「アヌビウス」を持つブレーダーであった。ユウキは銀河たちに、星の欠片の声を知らせに来たのだと言う。彼は、ある日、空から降ってくる星の欠片(隕石)を目撃。その一つの光が「アヌビウス」に宿り、その夜、星の欠片の声を聞いたのだという。大いなる災いが、星の欠片の未知なる力を使って『黒き太陽』、破壊神『ネメシス』を復活させようとしていると。

銀河たちの新たな冒険が始まる!!
Damn, they will actually use Anubis in the anime ? That is really unexpected, I thought TAKARA-TOMY's campaign for it was going to end in April just like Quetzalcoatl's did in 2010.
It was also mentioned in March 2011 issue of CoroCoro. Showed a picture of a blue creature guy with Anubis.
Isn't it "Anubius" ?
(Mar. 10, 2011  5:08 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: It was also mentioned in March 2011 issue of CoroCoro. Showed a picture of a blue creature guy with Anubis.
Isn't it "Anubius" ?

That was just in a side-manga ... The whole thing was just called "Anubis Mask", the person did not seem to have a real name, not Johannes or Yuki for sure.

That depends on your interpretation. Personally I pronounce "Anubis" the way they pronounce it in Japanese.
4D is such a wierd name why not Beyblade LASER RUSH.
This idea would of never happend.
New character names revealed:

Yuki Mizusawa
水沢ユウキ

Johannes
ヨハネス

Nemesis
ネメシス
(Mar. 10, 2011  5:24 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: New character names revealed:

Yuki Mizusawa
水沢ユウキ

Johannes
ヨハネス

Nemesis
ネメシス

Woah, Nemesis is totally the bad guy, Or Ryuuga's disciple or something of that sort, Johannes could be the Rival and I think I might find my favorite character in this series.
It's pretty obvious Nemesis is a bad guy.

It does sound pretty cool, in a cliché kind of way. I'm guessing they'll all have new, cool beyblades.

Looks like we have something nice to look foward to.
(Mar. 10, 2011  5:24 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: New character names revealed:

Yuki Mizusawa
水沢ユウキ

Johannes
ヨハネス

Nemesis
ネメシス

Yuki Mizusawa huh sounds like another rival or friend who knows.

Nemesis I get the feeling this guy is going to be awesome. But then on the other hand could be the worst.

Johannes No comment

Well so far the new characters are pretty interesting enough now I just want to know what they look like.
A note to everyone : "Johannes" is pronounced "yohanness", essentially.
good characters. i hope they will be better than the rivalry with shizer and damian...
(Mar. 10, 2011  8:08 PM)top beyblader Wrote: shizer and damian...

Who the hell is shizer?

If it's another one of your lame nicknames for Ginga, then there was never really any rivalry between Damian and Ginga...