Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana

^
Absolutely is. To think we may actually have an impact on how our hobby is released...
T'is sweet.

I for one definitely want to see the incorporation of the Random Boosters, definitely part of the fun ^^
(Jun. 30, 2009  7:54 AM)bbgoldflame Wrote: I see your point. Thank you for replying! ^^ I hope Nelvana and Hasbro will support the WBO and not shun it because as you said, it gives older Bladers a chance to keep competing. Perhaps we could even work together to host tournaments so it'll be the best of both worlds.

i agree i hope that we can work together and ask each other for advice, on what to do, not like last time (cyber draciel for torument prelims(scary!!!))
Dear Hasbro

hello hasbro can you please put more design into the stadiums and copy takaras stadiums, i dont think anyone cares wether the stadiums have walls or ditchs all we want is that the playing arena has the same slops and mold as the original takara ones and NO PAINT on them which effects the performance. Another thing can you please release all of the accerssories that come with the beylauncher as most of us from the original serieas had to order them in from another country.

Also can you please make the end of the MFB string shooter with a fully plastic T at end of the cord so that they do not break as easily. Thats about it also do not try and reinvent the random booster blades just sell them how takara made them but as boosters or starters.
Hello Hasbro and Nelvana

Can you not make the stadiums awful like you did with the original series ones you made. Just copy the takara ones and don't mess with the series too much like when people die. Also please release all the blades in the random boosters and the light booster but in the light boosters make them metal wheels cause light wheels suck. Please can you also release quetzalcoatl although i don't mind if you change the name cause it's long and annoying.
Bit of a late question for both Hasbro and Nelvana actually.
Will you be releasing any limited edition beyblades with the release of the metal fight beyblade dvd's?
Sorry if this question has already been asked but will Hasbro be holding tournements and events like before. If so will there be an age limit as alot of the WBO members are older than the previous limit of 16 plus i feel that when it is released it will attract alot of the older generation back to the game.
Well the old post got deleted (poke rap yay) so, Nelvana can you please not mess around with the characters names? Or at least as little changing names as possible. Chiladren are quite capable of remember names, even those that are foreign. I don't think it would be too much of a problem to keep them the same. Smile
(Jul. 08, 2009  6:43 PM)LeeDraciel Wrote: Sorry if this question has already been asked but will Hasbro be holding tournements and events like before. If so will there be an age limit as alot of the WBO members are older than the previous limit of 16 plus i feel that when it is released it will attract alot of the older generation back to the game.
Tournaments should be held : apparently, a few events are already being organised by the 'BBA' ...
(Jul. 09, 2009  12:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Tournaments should be held : apparently, a few events are already being organised by the 'BBA' ...

The BBA was mentioned in the press release, so they must be.
well i would like to ask Hasbro:
will there be any adjustments or changes to the new metal fusion beyblades? (names, colors, track, faces etc.)
if so, could you limit them with advice from takara-tomy?
(Jul. 09, 2009  3:50 AM)Kei Wrote: The BBA was mentioned in the press release, so they must be.

http://news.awn.com/index.php?ltype=top&...m_no=27947

is the only press release I've found. Is there another?

Edit: found it...couple pages in on google
(Jul. 10, 2009  2:19 AM)fragbait Wrote: http://news.awn.com/index.php?ltype=top&...m_no=27947

is the only press release I've found. Is there another?

Edit: found it...couple pages in on google
The BBA is mentioned in that first link, and the article is also in the BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 topic.
Also another thing, I think random booster's are really cool ideas. It's fun getting one and then seeing what you get inside, even if it does suck.
Have the messages here been sent in emails to Hasbro and Nelvana yet? If so, could anyone please enlighten us as to what their responses were to our views and requests? Thank you.
(Jul. 15, 2009  11:19 PM)bbgoldflame Wrote: Have the messages here been sent in emails to Hasbro and Nelvana yet? If so, could anyone please enlighten us as to what their responses were to our views and requests? Thank you.

Don't you think I would have posted the response if I had received one?
Would just like to inform everyone that Hasbro is keeping tabs on this thread, even if they're not posting here. Smile

Stephanie Zhuang Wrote:I've forwarded your info to Hasbro and they informed me they are checking with their legal department on whether or not they can post on the boards. They said generally they are not allowed to post on fan forums and in the rare occassion try do, it's more in a press release type communication that's been signed of by varius departments.

They are however reading the suggestions and taking note of them.
I look forward to the release in 2010 also to get the older beyblade fans back they should update the old beyblade.com website and tell them whats going on and there should be more media coverage in the other countries!

I wouldn't mind the boosters and I like to have spare parts!
It's cool to see that Hasbro isn't turning a blind eye to what we have to say.
Wow that's really exciting. I'm really hoping we'll be able to talk to them one on one! Smile
Lol Malaysia has the Takara Brands already but still i think its gonna be awesome
Dear Hasbro,
I would just like to recomend that you also continue to sell plastics. Sure, you don't want to waste time designing new ones, just please rerelease all the prevouse models for those who do want some. I'm a very big plastics fan and this would mean alot for plenty bladers, I'm sure.

Also, don't be afraid to release your own Beystaduims. Just please keep in mind that many fans also want the Takara-Tomy ones. Just release those to.

Good luck in 2010!
~Firelord767 of the WBO
(Jul. 19, 2009  3:41 AM)firelord767 Wrote: Dear Hasbro,
I would just like to recomend that you also continue to sell plastics. Sure, you don't want to waste time designing new ones, just please rerelease all the prevouse models for those who do want some. I'm a very big plastics fan and this would mean alot for plenty bladers, I'm sure.

Also, don't be afraid to release your own Beystaduims. Just please keep in mind that many fans also want the Takara-Tomy ones. Just release those to.

Good luck in 2010!
~Firelord767 of the WBO

This won't happen. They shouldn't release old plastic models, they should be focusing on the new series. You can still find loads of plastics on the internet ... they're aiming at a new audience, not the handfuls of old fans.

As for the stadiums, I've never met a single person that's preferred Hasbro's stadiums over Takara's. Not a single one.
(Jul. 19, 2009  4:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: As for the stadiums, I've never met a single person that's preferred Hasbro's stadiums over Takara's. Not a single one.

The plastic thing was a stretch, but I'm a bit confused with this quote. I personally think that Hasbro should at least present their own ideas.

BTW, you just met one.
(Jul. 19, 2009  3:50 PM)firelord767 Wrote: The plastic thing was a stretch, but I'm a bit confused with this quote. I personally think that Hasbro should at least present their own ideas.

BTW, you just met one.

Have you even used a Takara Stadium...
(Jul. 19, 2009  3:55 PM)Blitz Wrote: Have you even used a Takara Stadium...

They don't repel me if thats were this is going. I simply think that hasbro should be able to releaser their own beystaduioms as long as they also release the takara ones. Hasbro staduims have higher walls thus are safer, btw. I'm not here for an argument. I just wanted to get my opinion to hasbro.